PDA

View Full Version : Favorite bad guy

ShadowXKing
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:46 AM
whos your favorite bad guy from the series One Piece and why

6Zabuza9
Thu, 05-31-2007, 06:58 PM
u sure like making a lot of threads. well he isnt really a bad guy but he is one of the strawhat's enemies who is the one and only captain smoker!!

Mr. Roboto
Thu, 05-31-2007, 09:56 PM
Hawk Eye Mihawk. He took out 50 battleships for no other reason than to amuse himself. He's regarded as the greatest swordsman in the world.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Hawkeye Mihawk isn't really a bad guy. He's just a strong guy Zoro's going to have to fight at some point.

As far as bad guys go, I'm going to have to say Crocodile or Do Flamingo Don Quixote. Crododile had a badass plan to take over an entire kingdom, and he was almost strong enough to pull it off. We don't know too much about Do Flamingo, but he got really pissed at Bellamy when he lost to Luffy, had a huge bounty, and is in the Shichibukai. He basically has to be a badass.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-01-2007, 04:58 AM
Crocodile

To the max.

kenren
Fri, 06-01-2007, 09:54 AM
How could we forget our beloved Mr. 2 Bon Clay!
Well, he did help the straw hats out from the navy's pursuit but he is still considered as the bad guy in the series, right?

Aeon
Fri, 06-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Like Smoker I consider my favorite "bad guy" to actually be a "good guy" and that being...wait does this thread allow names after KF subs? Dunno exactly how far KF has reached.

Carnage
Fri, 06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
K-F is up to the filler arc just before Water 7

Mr. Roboto
Fri, 06-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Hawkeye Mihawk isn't really a bad guy. He's just a strong guy Zoro's going to have to fight at some point.

As far as bad guys go, I'm going to have to say Crocodile or Do Flamingo Don Quixote. Crododile had a badass plan to take over an entire kingdom, and he was almost strong enough to pull it off. We don't know too much about Do Flamingo, but he got really pissed at Bellamy when he lost to Luffy, had a huge bounty, and is in the Shichibukai. He basically has to be a badass.

mihawk is apart of the shichibukai. while he still does have a great deal of freedom in how he acts, it would be hard to imagine a pirate helping the world government would not be considered a bad guy to Luffy. he's not in the same mold as buggy, crocodile, or arlong, but i would still consider him a guy that's going to try to stop luffy.

Kitsune
Fri, 06-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I see wat your saying about him being part of the shichibukai and all but he isn't really a bad guy to Luffy. He just does what he wants i mean if were really that loyal to the world government he would've taken out Luffy in a second at the Baratie

To get back on topic i favorite bad guy probably Smoker but i guess like someone said earlier hes not really a bad guy

poopdeville
Fri, 06-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Like Smoker I consider my favorite "bad guy" to actually be a "good guy" and that being...wait does this thread allow names after KF subs? Dunno exactly how far KF has reached.

Must... resist... urge... to... spoil...

In short, I disagree about him.

mihawk is apart of the shichibukai. while he still does have a great deal of freedom in how he acts, it would be hard to imagine a pirate helping the world government would not be considered a bad guy to Luffy. he's not in the same mold as buggy, crocodile, or arlong, but i would still consider him a guy that's going to try to stop luffy.

I don't think so. It's not like the government could force any of the Shichibukai to behave. Do Flamingo still has ties to his old crew. Crocodile tried to take over Arabasta. They're strong, and they know it. They'll turn their backs to the government the moment it makes sense for them to.

On the other hand, Mihawk had a chance to kill Luffy at Baratie. Instead, he asked him what him ambition was. He was impressed enough to visit Shanks and tell him that Luffy finally started sailing.

Stoopider
Sat, 06-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but to me it's
Aokiji
------------

If it's anywhere before that, it'll probably have to be the commander of the base where they landed in right after sky island. I can't remember whats the base. As I don't have the anime. The guy who nearly kinda caught luffy and he didn't have any powers.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-03-2007, 02:49 AM
The fortress was G-8. I forget the commanders name.

poopdeville
Sun, 06-03-2007, 11:39 PM
The fortress was G-8. I forget the commanders name.

Commander Jonathan

ShadowXKing
Mon, 06-04-2007, 03:03 PM
i like captain buggy he was really funny and i also captain kuro the way he uses that stealth walk

w8woord
Thu, 06-07-2007, 08:33 AM
My favorite bad guy is God Enel!!

animus
Thu, 06-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Bon Clayyyyyyyy