PDA

View Full Version : The Ninja Exams

ShadowXKing
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:22 AM
the exams start today! first create a team of 4 and get ready for the exams to begin.Weapons and forbidden jutsus can be used but i warn you, you are being supervised by ANBU and Hokage herself

I really don't get what you're trying to do so I'm just going to lock this...

-NM

Crash
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:34 AM
lol, they just locked your first post like this one because and said try again with a BETTER explanation. Instead you changed the name of the topic and put even less information in it that the first one. Either post some rules/explanation on wtf this is or drop it already cause no ones gonna make a team of anything if you don't.

ShadowXKing
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:39 AM
alright i understand but the last one i made had rules and i tried explaining it better but they keep locking it unless you are willing to give it a try and what are you talking about?you dont want teams??

Crash
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:50 AM
I didn't say i dont want teams. I'm saying no one is going to want to do this if you don't explain clearly how this tournament would work. In all the "rules" you had in your last post the only one that seemed to hold any significance to the mechanics of this tournament of yours was the one that said each team gets "30 points". You might want to try explaining first and foremost how fighting will take place. I mean i doubt we're all gonna drive/fly cross country and meet each other in the woods somewhere and fight, and i certainly can't jump through the internet and stab someone yet. Basically what i'm saying is you have what could be a fun/interesting idea, but you need to sit down and think it through a bit more then come back and repost it when you can give us some solid guidelines as to how battles will work and how victory will be decided.

ShadowXKing
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:52 AM
you have a good point alright i will explain it better thanks for helping me. what should i do about this thread???