PDA

View Full Version : InfernalMu Season II Server- By yours truly

Lucifus
Sun, 05-27-2007, 01:08 AM
InfernalMu Season II V.1.02N Server. (http://ifmu.no-ip.org/)

MuOnline Server V.1.02N Completely customized/decked out/and hosted by yours truly.
I've spent a week tweaking the server and client files and I think I got a pretty damn good server going. This took me 4 sleepless nights. If any GotWooters out there play Mu or never gave it a try, try this one out. Currently got no players save three of my buddies from High School who bugged me into making this server.

Anyways, check it out GotWooters. Of course GotWooters get some special treatment. Now I must begin to advertise and perfect any tweaking left undone.

At the very least, I can say my server is one of a kind. 100% unique.

Check it out!

Board of Command
Sun, 05-27-2007, 01:12 AM
I played Mu Online for about a week on my laptop when I didn't have my desktop. It was terrible. That game was the definition of "grind."

Spiegel
Sun, 05-27-2007, 06:40 PM
I played MU for about 2 or more years, I would love to help you tweak it. Helped out with a Version 2 MU Server before, in fact I believe my friend is putting up a Version 3 soon. But I am not too sure on that subject.

dark maginn
Wed, 05-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Man everytime i try to connect or start the launcher i havent select a server and it disconnects i know others are having this trouble but how to get it connected