PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 276

Tsukasa
Sat, 05-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Bleach 276 MQ Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/kpf8hv)

Wow. Amazing chapter IMO. The next chapter looks like it will be good too.

animus
Sat, 05-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Eh, it was ok. Another dragged out fight, too bad that guy didn't die. Didn't Grimmjow get that scar on his chest healed? He got that from when he took a Getsuga Tenshou from Ichigo right?

RyougaZell
Sat, 05-26-2007, 10:09 AM
He kept is a reminder of his lost.

Good chapter in my opinion. It wasn't a dragged fight, it was just showing how Arrancar have their ways of saving themselves.

Deadfire
Sat, 05-26-2007, 12:38 PM
It looks like Grimmjow wants a rematch...That or planning to rebel, either way it will be awesome

Yukimura
Sat, 05-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Indeed, it looks like the Ichigo situation is about to get very interesting, but I'm starting to wonder what's going on with Rukia and Chad, aren't they laying on their deathbeds in random places...hopefully some of that will get addressed soon.

Carnage
Sat, 05-26-2007, 02:42 PM
I wonder how Ishida and Renji will win their fight. Maybe they'll drag him out of the room.

Lol watch them run away while he's dressing himself.:p

12345p
Sat, 05-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Renji looks fairly beat. Will he and Ishida be able to escape the room? And - What do you folks think of the possibility of Grimmjow defecting - to like, Ichigo's or the Viazard's team?

Assassin
Sun, 05-27-2007, 10:20 PM
the renji/ishda fight is still not over...why wont that asshole just die. if they want to let the fight keep going, then atleast stop making ishda use a uber secret technique each time. it really takes away from the aweomeness of it all if the guy doesn't actually die, and ishda just pulls out another ultimate attack out of his quincy ass.

i did live the last part with ichigo, despite the fact that nothing actually happened. theres a good chance that inoue will now heal ichigo, and grimjoww will impart some knowledge on ichigo that will allow him to get stronger, so grimjoww can fight him and show off his own power.

bagandscalpel
Tue, 05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
This chapter makes me wonder whether the next one will feature the preparing/cooking of medicinal Hollows for battlefield use. Besides, the battle can't end yet- the Arrancar hasn't even shown his released form, afterall!