UChessmaster
Fri, 05-25-2007, 02:21 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bustro

MQ Scanlation

Koyuki
Fri, 05-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks mate. Can't wait to read it.

Edit:

Here's the raw (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=21579&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Naruto%20355%28lq%29.torrent)

Hehe, no problem mate.

UChessmaster
Fri, 05-25-2007, 02:40 PM
I did? sorry, i`ll reupload in a sec

EDIT: Fixed, sorry for the inconvinience

Assertn
Fri, 05-25-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't get how any of them know where to look for anyone :confused:

rockmanj
Fri, 05-25-2007, 02:49 PM
hmmm...wonder who it is??

Winged Dancer
Fri, 05-25-2007, 03:04 PM
I hope Deidara found Naruto and Sakura found Sasuke.

If it's otherwise, it'll be too predictable - a fight ensues and that'd be it.

But, how owuld Hinata react if she had to support Naruto against the Akatsuki? EVen more, how would Sasuke react to finding Sakura?

I don't think that he would attack her, or at least not until she attacks him. My guess would be they'd talk a little and then... well, I'm not sure, but I'm still hoping it'll be Sakura/Saskue and Naruto/Deidara.

BTW, Tobi looks weird with the hat. About time he got it, but I just got used to seeing him without it.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Interesting... chapter.

First time the other dogs speak.
Kakashi openly said Naruto is a Jinchuuriki... so Kiba, Shino and Hinata know about Kyuubi?

And like Assertrn said... how the hell did everybody end up on the same region anyway?

And I guess they do not know Kakuzu is dead... of his accountant is just 'info-guy' for Suigetsu.

Assertn
Fri, 05-25-2007, 05:12 PM
And I guess they do not know Kakuzu is dead... of his accountant is just 'info-guy' for Suigetsu.

And I guess Suigetsu knew:

That Kakuzu is an akatsuki member.
Who his accountants were.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-25-2007, 06:29 PM
another build up chapter, only ten mintues until planet Namek explodes!

I'm betting we won't see naruto or sasuke until july, at least.

animus
Fri, 05-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Went to take a look on mangaupdates, and it shows 4 groups having already released 355 today alone. Why can't these groups just spread their skills and work on stuff elsewhere that's not already being scanlated by so many groups? It's just so silly.

Zidarri the Exile
Fri, 05-25-2007, 10:08 PM
It was a good chapter, but slow. Like the next few will be, I'm guessing.

I wonder who Tobi and Deidara found? A good fight ensues, I hope. Hasn't been a good fight for a long while. I miss it.

February
Fri, 05-25-2007, 11:00 PM
The chapter moved the story really fast...
Like others said, it only took a chapter for all of them to meet (which seems unlikely) and they happened to be in the same area. It looks like Kishi is trying to wrap this arc up in a hurry?
Karin gives me the impression that she doesnt really like Sasuke but acts like she does in order to try to take advantage of him somehow...
Sakura was the one who was worried the most about the safety about traveling alone...thats probably because she knows that she's pretty weak compared to the others?

Anyway good chapter, can't wait for next one

rockmanj
Sat, 05-26-2007, 05:31 AM
Kakashi openly said Naruto is a Jinchuuriki... so Kiba, Shino and Hinata know about Kyuubi?

Well, they are seen as adults in the village, since they're chunin (they are chunin, right?) im guessing they were told once they go their promotion.

KCMmmmm
Sat, 05-26-2007, 05:32 AM
Decent chapter, though a bit boring. At least something will happen next week. Even though it was a bit odd that they seemed to have found them so soon, I wonder how long it actually took to organize that plan. It had already stopped raining. Suigetsu was cool, even if there is not much answer as to how he knew Kakuzu's accountant....maybe Orochimaru left that information behind in his base somewhere?

Also....pretty annoying cliff-hanger there....two feet! Wouldn't it be hilarious if those feet happened to be Karin cornering Sasuke in one more attempt to seduce him, and Neji or Shikamaru arriving to tell Naruto, "Count me in!" Seems like the kind of thing that might happen, but I'm hoping for some action. Soon.

By the way, seeing Deidara's stitched arm was the highlight for me; very cool....though he definitely looked like he had his left one back as well (again). We'll see soon, right?

Carnage
Sat, 05-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Im still wondering what that piece of information was for Orochimaru that Sai's boss (the guy who was almost 3rd Hokage) had given him.

Assertn
Sat, 05-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah....wtf at everyone knowing Naruto has Kyubi now.....
They justified Sakura and Sasuke knowing, but they didn't find out just because they're chuunin or anything.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-26-2007, 03:08 PM
dealing with personal issues is too much of a bother now, so why waste fighting time to develop charecters (AFTER we've been given reason to thier super-powers, of course)?
besides, everybody there is almost 16 years old, and we know that teenaghood is the most well adjusted time of life. so they're totally cool with everything.

Assertn
Sat, 05-26-2007, 04:23 PM
This is one of the sloppiest chapters I've ever read =[

Genma
Sat, 05-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I didn't think the chapter was really that sloppy, but yeah, it did progress rather fast. It's probably just going to lead up to another battle or something...

But I did like how the tracking dogs finally got time to talk. This whole time I thought Pakkun was the only one capable of doing so.

RyougaZell
Sat, 05-26-2007, 07:35 PM
BTW...Does anybody have the names of all the dogs?

Felix
Sat, 05-26-2007, 07:35 PM
*Felix hopes that Sasuke gets the sudden urge to beat Sakura*

I can't wait to see Kiba and Shino in action.

toonice714
Sat, 05-26-2007, 09:22 PM
I hope Karin runs into sakura. I think there is going to be a chick fight over sasuke sooner or later. It might as well be now. I wanna see her technique anyway. I guess this might be the end of Deidara. I predicting Deidara v Sasuke, Juggo v Naruto and pals, Tobi v kiba at first then shino jumps in or vice versa. Suigetsu will prolly run into kakashi but escape with some flashbacks about Zabuza.

KCMmmmm
Sat, 05-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Im still wondering what that piece of information was for Orochimaru that Sai's boss (the guy who was almost 3rd Hokage) had given him.

I think they mentioned that it was a sort of agreement to Orochimaru that he could use Sai as a personal ninja-servant in order to ensure that Orochimaru helped Roots to take over Konoha. Something like that anyway, but as it turned out, it was just a bluff to get Orochimaru to allow Sai within a close enough proximity to finish off Sasuke, preventing Orochimaru from obtaining Sharingan, which was Roots' way of saving Konoha.

Speaking of Sai, we never really did get to see him in any serious action; if he's really the strongest of his age group (as the Roots guy said), then he should have some cool abilities. He's definitely one of the cooler characters ability-wise. And I'd like to see him fight Deidara...Deidara and Sasori used to argue about who was the real artist.....it would be funny to see him argue against Sai's art.

Assertn
Sat, 05-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Btw.....

There are 6 groups of Konoha scattered...
2 akatsuki members...
4 team "Hebi"

Could this be a set up for 6 battles?

Edit: Oh and also...Deidara does in fact have his left arm now, as he is shown using it to tilt his hat up after he first spots whoever it is he spots.

Assassin
Sun, 05-27-2007, 06:54 PM
i guess kakuzu sewed it back for him after he lost it.

i want to see kakashi use MS again, and hopefully get an explanation of how he got it, and if it has teh same abilities as itachi's or different ones.

February
Mon, 05-28-2007, 09:06 AM
can't we all just accept that Kakashi acquired his MS because Obito died and he felt responsible for his death?

It seems like a good enough reason to me..

Assertn
Mon, 05-28-2007, 11:33 AM
can't we all just accept that Kakashi acquired his MS because Obito died and he felt responsible for his death?

Then why didn't he have it back when he fought itachi the first time?

mage
Mon, 05-28-2007, 01:20 PM

No, it needs to be explained why/how he got it. There's no reason to believe this theory is correct over any other.

Idealistic
Tue, 05-29-2007, 08:09 PM

I want facts, not theories. And that is a pretty dull way to acquire the MS.

As for this chapter... It seems as if all of the teams are like right next to each other, but Deidara and Tobi have the initiative on one of the teams.

February
Wed, 05-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Then why didn't he have it back when he fought itachi the first time?

Maybe because MS takes time to develop, or there must be some mental stage one must surpass to actually be able to use it. We still dont know what effects a person must go through, (other than the condition) to actually use it. I doubt its just kill the person and BAM I got it. Kishi didnt give us an alternative reason as to how MS can be acquired, and so far, killing your best friend is the only option as of now. And the closest person I can think of as best friend to Kakashi is Obito. So thats the closest thing we can guess to at the moment

@Id3aLiStiC: Lots of unexplained things in Naruto, we speculate and conclude what we believe is right. I dont expect Kishi to explain every single detail, he expects the we as the readers to find out based on the events given. Thats why there are forums like this for us to discuss the chapters and try to find out why somethings happened the way they did. Its just far too much trouble to do so otherwise for the manga writer. And getting half your body crushed by a huge boulder = dull?

Dont get me wrong guys, I would love to hear an explanation from Kakashi as to how he got it. But its not a big enough mystery for us to question it over and over

Assertn
Wed, 05-30-2007, 07:40 PM
I dont expect Kishi to explain every single detail, he expects the we as the readers to find out based on the events given. Thats why there are forums like this for us to discuss the chapters and try to find out why somethings happened the way they did. Its just far too much trouble to do so otherwise for the manga writer.
No? You don't have a major protagonist obtain an ability that had previously only been realized by the main antagonist, in such a way that even the main antagonist has no idea how it happened....and yet expect the readers to just accept it.

This is Naruto....the series where even someone like that bandaged sound genin guy becomes a professor for a moment, to analyze the obvious cause of Zaku's arms exploding from Shino's bugs.

If anything happens that might leave a shred of doubt, he'll explain it.

kAi
Thu, 05-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Maybe because MS takes time to develop, or there must be some mental stage one must surpass to actually be able to use it. We still dont know what effects a person must go through, (other than the condition) to actually use it. I doubt its just kill the person and BAM I got it. Kishi didnt give us an alternative reason as to how MS can be acquired, and so far, killing your best friend is the only option as of now. And the closest person I can think of as best friend to Kakashi is Obito. So thats the closest thing we can guess to at the moment
Kishimoto gives us other venues to look at it differently.
Especially with Sasuke, Itachi tells him that he must kill his best friend to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan, but is Sasuke going to kill Naruto, I highly doubt it. Sasuke says I'll do things my own way and obtain things to kill him.

Mangekyou is probably one of the most needed techniques Sasuke needs to be able to fight Itachi more evenly.

So, I don't think gaining Mangekyou through killing your best friend is the only method, there is, but it's the only one we know of at this time, it gives us more possibilities of obtaining it, especially with Kakashi having it.

KCMmmmm
Thu, 05-31-2007, 12:13 PM

@Id3aLiStiC: Lots of unexplained things in Naruto, we speculate and conclude what we believe is right. I dont expect Kishi to explain every single detail, he expects the we as the readers to find out based on the events given. Thats why there are forums like this for us to discuss the chapters and try to find out why somethings happened the way they did. Its just far too much trouble to do so otherwise for the manga writer. And getting half your body crushed by a huge boulder = dull?

Dont get me wrong guys, I would love to hear an explanation from Kakashi as to how he got it. But its not a big enough mystery for us to question it over and over

Sorry, but now you're just giving poor writing another excuse not to improve itself. A writer needs to clarify, define, and explain their story. Especially something such as this. I want to KNOW how Kakashi got it, not guess. This isn't some interpretive essay on Shakespeare, this is a manga.

Assertn
Thu, 05-31-2007, 01:30 PM
The way kai puts it made me think....this could be a good opportunity for Kakashi to confront Sasuke and provide a way for Sasuke to learn how to create a mangekyou of his own....

...whether this would involve Sasuke forcing Kakashi to show him or Kakashi convincing Sasuke to side with him, I'm not sure...

But if either scenario happens, then we'll be sure to find out the truth.

chet_chetty
Thu, 05-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Regarding, long-awaited confrontations, Kakashi running into Sasuke seems to make the most sense since they havent seen eachother after Sasuke left the village. I am actually excited at the possibility of them having a dialogue because if anyone was ever able to get through to Sasuke, or at least get him to listen, it was Kakashi.

Naruto, Yamato, and Hinata running into Deidara and Tobi would be cool too. I think Yamato's earth/water elements would match up well against Deidara's clay and Hinata's Byakugan might gives us more info about Tobi.

toonice714
Thu, 05-31-2007, 10:00 PM
No manga this week?

KCMmmmm
Fri, 06-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Hinata's Byakugan might gives us more info about Tobi.

In which case she will most likely say, "...this....this.....Naruto-kun....this chakra is....!" And then we won't find out for another five chapters what the hell that meant. At least when they explain it, the chapter will be called "This Chakra!"

Actually, a Sasuke/Kakashi confrontation would be great. Maybe the student/mentor relationship is the only way to bring him back, huh? But if Naruto, as Sasuke's supposedly closest friend couldn't convince him, what chance does his teacher have? With luck, we'll find out tomorrow? Maybe?