PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 15

Teki
Thu, 05-24-2007, 08:06 PM
[DB] Naruto S 15 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ns015.torrent)

Since there's more than one fansub group out there, you should mention which one the episode is released by.

itadakimasu
Thu, 05-24-2007, 09:28 PM
im excited..... hopefully my dl speed picks up... GAI SENSEI !!!!!! omfg... i cant wait !!!!
i really hope this episode helps to make up for no bleach this week.

ok..... good episode :) although... i'm wondering how it is that itachi could be using his mangaykou (sp?>) sharingan against kakashi.. im not going to say anything else, i think they hsould have a little few second intermission sequence to signal the middle of the episode. owell

Mr. Roboto
Thu, 05-24-2007, 10:12 PM
i really liked the action in this episode. the itachi vs. team kakashi fight flowed pretty good. it looked like kakashi took a page out of naruto's book from when he fought neji. i liked the flashback to the training with jiraiya, but it didn't seem like they really showed how naruto turned the rasengan into his own technique besides putting more chakra into it. it looks like he needs a shadow clone to be able to pull it off though. the cut scene to gai fighting kisame seemed really awkward but i guess it was necessary to wrap up the fights. that's interesting that they've learned how to possess other people and still be able to use their own techniques and keep their chakra levels. i guess we will never know for sure if they are fighting the real person or another possessed person. i wonder if that explains why itachi couldn't use the mangekyou sharingan.

boilerph
Thu, 05-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Now the question is how was their chakra split up? Was it 30% for the sealing and 70% for the fights or was it the other way around? If those fights were only at 30% strength then Kisame and Itachi are almost too strong, it just becomes kind of ridiculous.

KCMmmmm
Thu, 05-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Finally, a good Shippuuden episode! I was starting to feel the show would always feel like filler....but this was refreshing. The animation was good throughout, and they actually focused on one battle most of the time. I just wish Naruto's new technique wasn't Rasengan V 1.5. What was with Jiraiya saying, "If you master this, it will become your strongest power"? Hasn't Rasengan been Naruto's strongest power for over two years now, not counting filler episodes? Oh well....not entirely perfect, but exciting, and well done. If the creators can keep this quality up each week, Naruto's fan base will come back for sure.

Crash
Thu, 05-24-2007, 11:28 PM
i wonder if that explains why itachi couldn't use the mangekyou sharingan.

He did use it, on Kakashi's shadow clone right before naruto used the giant rasengan. I'm guessing the reason he told naruto he couldn't use it on him was because he felt Kakashi was a bigger problem and was saving it for use on him.

Best episode in awile. I was pleased that they didn't cut between the fights excessively like previous episodes. It allowed for a lot more tension and just flowed so much better. Animation was good, action was good, and we got a nice little plot twist at the end with what i have deemed the "meat puppet jutsu". I'm looking forward to getting an explination on how exactly that works in the future.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Itachi didn't use Tsukuyomi on Kakashi. It was a regular genjutsu. His sharingan still had the three tomoe's, instead of the shuriken-like-tomoe.

Good episode. Although it looked weird that they skipped Gai's red skin last episode and that he had it on this one.

Odama Rasengan only looked bigger than a regular Rasengan.

David Craft
Fri, 05-25-2007, 12:50 AM
ACTUALY the first time Itachi uses that techneque on Kakashi all those years back, it still looks like the regular sharingan (three tomoe's, instead of the shuriken-like-tomoe) too... Which I always thought was kinda strange lol. (Go back and watch it if you dont believe me. ep 82) But hey WHATEVER

Anyways awsome ep ^_^

Assertn
Fri, 05-25-2007, 01:20 AM
ACTUALY the first time Itachi uses that techneque on Kakashi all those years back, it still looks like the regular sharingan (three tomoe's, instead of the shuriken-like-tomoe) too... Which I always thought was kinda strange lol. (Go back and watch it if you dont believe me. ep 82) But hey WHATEVER

Anyways awsome ep ^_^
That was an error on the animator's part.

In the manga, they would show itachi close his eyes, then just as he's about to open them for the mangekyou, they'd cut away....not allowing the viewers to ever actually see the mangekyou sharingan until it was formally introduced in Sasuke's flashback during the Naruto vs Sasuke battle.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:32 AM
I mostly liked this episode, but c'mon. A bigger Rasengan? Thats just awful.

It's not even like Naruto doesn't WANT to learn more powers. But all his teachers are just dead set on boring the audience apparently.

That puppet thing Akatsuki is doing though, that's pretty pimp.

"We can kick your ass, and make you use all your ultimate attacks, and it's some other poor sucker that dies! In your face!"

Gai's flaming punches and kicks was pretty sweet too.

I'm just pissed at the lack of variety. Kakashi, man of 1000 jutsus, has another life-or-death struggle, and manages to use 3 powers we've already seen....AGAIN.

I'm beginning to think Kishimoto's imagination is really limited compared to, say, Oda's.

Nintendo
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:59 AM
i think it was a boring episode or i should say not tense (like bleach or old naruto),Gai's fight should definitly be ended in Ep14 it has no meaning in this episode.beside the fight with itachi lacked music and new techniques (except huge rasengen which was lame).sakura and old lady did not do anthing except hidding and naruto and kakashi did not show us much.if shipuuden will continue in that stretched scenes manner it will be way weak not like sasuke rescue mission which was the best.i do not expect much from next episode there will be only details and explanitions and no fights

KCMmmmm
Fri, 05-25-2007, 05:50 AM
i do not expect much from next episode there will be only details and explanitions and no fights

Let's hope not; every second Kakashi spends teaching Naruto something, is another second they could have saved Gaara. Then again, time always stops mid-battle for explanations, so why wouldn't the enemy respectfully pause their sinister actions as well?

ASSpirine
Fri, 05-25-2007, 05:59 AM
Quite a nice episode, had some action. Next episode looks kinda boring, but, the biggest secret + the title of the next episode kinda appeals to me.

I wanna see some new jutsu's, all I ever see are the same jutsu's over and over again.

To Young
Fri, 05-25-2007, 08:48 AM
So, is this naruto's first Kill? (hands tinted with blood?)

remember Zabuza mocking naruto that he is just playing ninja game and has not killed anybody yet.

itadakimasu
Fri, 05-25-2007, 08:55 AM
So, is this naruto's first Kill? (hands tinted with blood?)

remember Zabuza mocking naruto that he is just playing ninja game and has not killed anybody yet.

thats a good point. although naruto has grown up, i dont think he's scared to kill anymore.
still i am surprised how itachi could be using mangaykou if he is fighting through a puppet...

Assertn
Fri, 05-25-2007, 10:51 AM
still i am surprised how itachi could be using mangaykou if he is fighting through a puppet...
he couldnt.....

David Craft
Fri, 05-25-2007, 11:39 AM
That was an error on the animator's part.

In the manga, they would show itachi close his eyes, then just as he's about to open them for the mangekyou, they'd cut away....not allowing the viewers to ever actually see the mangekyou sharingan until it was formally introduced in Sasuke's flashback during the Naruto vs Sasuke battle.

AH I see... forgive my ignorence. That makes sence.

redcat
Fri, 05-25-2007, 12:30 PM
so rasengan comes with 50% more MSG now.. and the ending was quite the deus ex machina... what a shitty ep.

the reason itachi told naruto he cant use MS is because he was using a puppet.

Splash!
Fri, 05-25-2007, 12:56 PM
he couldnt.....

Wait.. Then what about the scene where Puppet Itachi uses Tsukiyomi on Kakashi's shadow clone. Sure, it didnt work because it was a shadow clone but it seemed as if he could use it, no?

Assertn
Fri, 05-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Wait.. Then what about the scene where Puppet Itachi uses Tsukiyomi on Kakashi's shadow clone. Sure, it didnt work because it was a shadow clone but it seemed as if he could use it, no?

Itachi didn't use Tsukuyomi on Kakashi. It was a regular genjutsu. His sharingan still had the three tomoe's, instead of the shuriken-like-tomoe.

If it was tsukuyomi, then the effects would've been instantaneous, instead of Itachi just sitting there with his face in front of Kakashi the whole time.

ASSpirine
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:17 PM
If it was tsukuyomi, then the effects would've been instantaneous, instead of Itachi just sitting there with his face in front of Kakashi the whole time.

evenso, it was still a Kage bunshin. Always connected the mangekyo gentjutsu's with the black and white world.

But, Itachi did say it himself, it was a genjutsu.

Kraco
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:24 PM
The black and white world might just be Itachi's own style, as well, not necessarily something always coming with mangekyo. Even fact, it's more than likely because what the victim of any genjutsu sees is decided by the user.

boilerph
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Also, if you had completely decimated a person with a move before and you could provide the illusion that you were doing it again wouldn't you? Itachi is using the fact that he is certain Kakashi is terrified of Tsukuyomi to strengthen his normal genjutsu.

ajaxsirius
Fri, 05-25-2007, 05:48 PM
I mostly liked this episode, but c'mon. A bigger Rasengan?

I actually didn't think a bigger rasengan was that awful. like his mentor said, what makes naruto unique, is that he has a huge amount of chakra becuase of the nine tails inside him.

His signature move is mass shadow clones, but hell, any high level ninja can make a shadow clone, but can they make as many as naruto? i think not, thats why mass shadow clones is a technique unique to naruto. Super-Rasengan is kind of the same the way I see it. Jiraya can do a rasengan, the fourth could do a rasengan, the next child to learn the technique will also be able to do a rasengan, but will any of them be able make rasengan as large and as powerful as Naruto's? Don't think so.

Imo Naruto is in the process of making his rasengan unique, and I think that was one of the points this episode was trying to cover.

Aeon
Fri, 05-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Shippuuden has been very underwelming, the first 15 episodes of Naruto kept me wanting more.

ASSpirine
Fri, 05-25-2007, 06:25 PM
I actually didn't think a bigger rasengan was that awful. like his mentor said, what makes naruto unique, is that he has a huge amount of chakra becuase of the nine tails inside him.

His signature move is mass shadow clones, but hell, any high level ninja can make a shadow clone, but can they make as many as naruto? i think not, thats why mass shadow clones is a technique unique to naruto. Super-Rasengan is kind of the same the way I see it. Jiraya can do a rasengan, the fourth could do a rasengan, the next child to learn the technique will also be able to do a rasengan, but will any of them be able make rasengan as large and as powerful as Naruto's? Don't think so.

Imo Naruto is in the process of making his rasengan unique, and I think that was one of the points this episode was trying to cover.

hey, what about the rainbow rasengan :D
It surely is a unique style.

About the Gai - Kisame fight, when Kisame was lit on fire and punched into the water. At first I thought all the water evaporated due to the fire on Kisame's cloak. But when I saw the amount of water I just realised that it was dissapearing because "Kisame" was dead. Or it would have been a badass fire :p
It also lacks music during the fight to give it any emotion, too bad.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Imo Naruto is in the process of making his rasengan unique, and I think that was one of the points this episode was trying to cover.If he wants to make it unique, he needs to throw it or something, not make it bigger.

Even better, if he used all his super chakra to make his clones make Rasengans. Then he'd have something unique.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-25-2007, 07:45 PM
So we have seen his dragon punch (vs Neji) and are seeing his Hadoken being developed. All we need now is for Gai to teach him Konoha Senpu and he is offiicially Ryu reborn.

That aside, I'm looking forward to the next episode in order to find out what the hell is really going on. Once would think that now the fake Itachi and Kisame have been defeated Teams Gai and Kakashi will continue heading towards the Akatsuki hideout. It should be good if they can get there before Shukaku has been extracted fully from Gaara.

Poochi
Fri, 05-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Yikes, if Naruto learns to throw his Rasengan... well, no use making the comparison.

So is this it in terms of techniques for Naruto? I don't mind that he has a bigger Rasengan, but are we only going to see multiple variations of the same technique? Like, multiple shadow clones with rasengans, rasengan combos, akimbo rasengans, throwable rasengans, rasengan beams, rasengans the size of a city, etc.

It'd be nice to see some variation in technique...

boilerph
Fri, 05-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Like, multiple shadow clones with rasengans, rasengan combos, akimbo rasengans, throwable rasengans, rasengan beams, rasengans the size of a city, etc.

Shhh............ I don't want you giving them any ideas if it goes back to fillers.

Zidarri the Exile
Fri, 05-25-2007, 10:13 PM
They took out a bit of the fights. Disappointing. But an all-around good episode. We got to see Naruto's improvement, as well as a bad-ass explosions.

David Craft
Fri, 05-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Shhh............ I don't want you giving them any ideas if it goes back to fillers.

"Next time on Naruto...

Naruto goes to space and finds an evil planet! Can he produce enough shadow clones to blow up the planet with a super ultra leet city sized nuclear rasengan? Find out next time!"

Yukimura
Sat, 05-26-2007, 12:19 AM
While I understand that everyone likes new things, think about it for a second, would it really make sense for most ninja to keep learning new and different techniques all the time or would it make sense for them to learn something basic and then improve on it as a foundation, specializing with it and becoming an adept at using the principles of that technique in all types of combat.

The only people we've seen use a huge assortment of jutsu's are The Third and Kakashi. Even Oro, the guy who wants to master all the Jutsu on the world only really used summons of one form or another, snakes, swords, dead people, etc with mud clones for defense. Tsunade only really uses strength and medical knowledge. Jiraya, who was supposed to be the dumb one seems to use the biggest range, with Summons and rasengan with hair for defense. All the rookies are also specialized, as every new thing they've shown has been an off shoot of an older skill. Why would Naruto be any different. instead of trying to master every skill under the sun it would make more sense for him to try and make the rasengan into something more versatile and suited to him.

ody
Sat, 05-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Is it just me or are the episodes getting shorter and shorter?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-26-2007, 03:55 AM
While I understand that everyone likes new things, think about it for a second, would it really make sense for most ninja to keep learning new and different techniques all the time or would it make sense for them to learn something basic and then improve on it as a foundation, specializing with it and becoming an adept at using the principles of that technique in all types of combat.That first one you said.

StillAlive
Sat, 05-26-2007, 05:06 AM
Best shippuuden episode so far. I really liked that they didn't switch too much between the fights. The animation was pretty good, too - hell Itachi's genjutsus looked mad. However I didn't understand the point behind a bigger rasengan:
Jiraiya persuaded Naruto to perfect this technique. I liked the idea as I thought I remember that there are different levels to master. Naruto has to ensure he hits his target - great idea! But how can a 2x sized rasengan be the answer :confused: .

ASSpirine
Sat, 05-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Best shippuuden episode so far. I really liked that they didn't switch too much between the fights. The animation was pretty good, too - hell Itachi's genjutsus looked mad. However I didn't understand the point behind a bigger rasengan:
Jiraiya persuaded Naruto to perfect this technique. I liked the idea as I thought I remember that there are different levels to master. Naruto has to ensure he hits his target - great idea! But how can a 2x sized rasengan be the answer :confused: .

Bigger rasengan means a bigger surface, thus more chance for touching the enemy...

masamuneehs
Sat, 05-26-2007, 11:12 AM
i was actually pretty happy with this one. Definite improvement in not constantly cutting back and forth between fights. The flashbacks to Jiraiya training Naruto didn't interupt the flow of the episode much either. Could have used some more music in Gai's fight. I really couldn't believe that the fight was over, nice twist at the end. Akatsuki really is some bad mother fuckers.

Bigger Rasengen = meh. I acknowledge that it makes sense for him to improve his current assortment of jutsu, and that it fits with Naruto's specialty (big ass chakra). I just don't like his style, I think "more power" is a lame way to make an idiot into a decent fighter.

I lol'd when Naruto's stomach looked like it was about to burst and Sakura's head popped out. That whole Genjutsu didn't impress me much, getting old after the first time the heads spoke.

I'm also confused about the Akatsuki Clones... They were sent out to stop the Konoha teams, and both Itachi and Kisame diverted some of their chakra into the "vessels" of Yuura and whoever the second guy was. But I don't understand how Kisame's sword materialized or how Itachi's Doujutsu (sp? eye-jutsu) was used by Yuura... Just having your chakra in someone's body can do that? I feel this has something to do with Zero, the Akatsuki leader...

Yukimura
Sat, 05-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Remember Edo Tensei? The dead bodies of Oro's sound ninja's were just covered in dirt to look like the previous Hokage's but they could use all of their abilities and powers becuse of whatever Oro did with the souls of the Hokage's. That would explain everything but the sword for which I've got nothing...maybe he summoned a copy or somethng.

RasenDori
Sat, 05-26-2007, 05:28 PM
i love how this episode had a flashback within a flashback. so cheesy.

KCMmmmm
Sat, 05-26-2007, 09:37 PM
i love how this episode had a flashback within a flashback. so cheesy.

The real twist is that this entire series is all a flashback. Just watch, once the series ends, there will be old-man Naruto sitting at the Hokage's desk, saying to himself, "that was how I came to be Hokage. Ramen!"

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-28-2007, 02:55 AM
Don't forget about the annoying half-a-tard ninja kid that he'll have been telling the story too!

ASSpirine
Mon, 05-28-2007, 04:01 AM
Don't forget about the annoying half-a-tard ninja kid that he'll have been telling the story too!

Konohamaru? :p

Btw, I think you have noticed it too, Itachi is SO passive during his battle. His way of speaking when performing a jutsu. That makes his character.

Kraco
Mon, 05-28-2007, 04:45 AM
Itachi being passive in this case could also arise from the fact their mission was more likely to delay the Konoha gang than to really defeat them. If they had aimed for total annihilation, they wouldn't have used some other people's bodies that obviously limited their powers. I don't think even Kisame was arrogant enough to think it would be that easy. So, that being said, the more time Itachi spent just staring down his opponents or exchanging words, the more totally free time bought it meant for sucking out Gaara's demon.

KCMmmmm
Mon, 05-28-2007, 05:25 AM
Itachi being passive in this case could also arise from the fact their mission was more likely to delay the Konoha gang than to really defeat them. If they had aimed for total annihilation, they wouldn't have used some other people's bodies that obviously limited their powers. I don't think even Kisame was arrogant enough to think it would be that easy. So, that being said, the more time Itachi spent just staring down his opponents or exchanging words, the more totally free time bought it meant for sucking out Gaara's demon.

Good point, though I'm inclined to believe that Itachi is just passive by nature. He's cool, calm, and collect to the point of being completely passive. I think he's the kind of guy who just knows he's better than everyone else, and thus acts detached at all times. On the other hand, I do think he was stalling a bit for time. Which makes me wonder why he didn't bother to really fight back; maybe they're almost done by now?

ASSpirine
Mon, 05-28-2007, 06:28 AM
Good point, though I'm inclined to believe that Itachi is just passive by nature. He's cool, calm, and collect to the point of being completely passive. I think he's the kind of guy who just knows he's better than everyone else, and thus acts detached at all times. On the other hand, I do think he was stalling a bit for time. Which makes me wonder why he didn't bother to really fight back; maybe they're almost done by now?

Well, in the flashbacks of Sasuke about Itachi he was also passive in the past. Myabe not that much as now, but it's just him. Not the situation, I like his style though. Instead of Naruto who always has too much of sugar. Being his hyperactive self. :p

The extraction should take 3 days they said, even more because Oro isn't there anymore. And who has a sense of time in the Naruto universe, we don't know it, but the last 3 episodes involving the "fights" could have happened in only half an hour.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 05-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Lol its not just the Naruto universe... anyone remember how long the last 5 minutes went on for on Planet Namek?

Deadfire
Mon, 05-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Lol its not just the Naruto universe... anyone remember how long the last 5 minutes went on for on Planet Namek?

Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero whenever he does something 'cool' or 'impressive'. Time slows down when friends and lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a fight.

Anyways this ep was interesting I guess. I got shown some cool new things, I sort of wished for a little more action but meh what can you do.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Konohamaru? :p Well, I doubt it. If Naruto is an old man, then so is Konohamaru, they're only like 5 years apart in age.

I'm fully expecting that if the series manages to avoid getting cancelled, at some point Konohamaru is going to be a badass. Probably one of the most badass characters in the series.

In fact, if Sasuke ends up dead because he's made himself a primary villain, Konohamaru would probably even become Naruto's primary rival.

Assertn
Tue, 05-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Naruto - kyubi = konohomaru

ASSpirine
Tue, 05-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, I doubt it. If Naruto is an old man, then so is Konohamaru, they're only like 5 years apart in age.

I'm fully expecting that if the series manages to avoid getting cancelled, at some point Konohamaru is going to be a badass. Probably one of the most badass characters in the series.

In fact, if Sasuke ends up dead because he's made himself a primary villain, Konohamaru would probably even become Naruto's primary rival.

Then I really hope he gets over his puberty FAST. His voice is just irritating, really hope we don't see much of him. The young Konohamaru sounds better :)

Animeniax
Wed, 05-30-2007, 01:08 AM
I was thinking the same thing, very poor choice for Konohamaru's pre-pubescent voice actor. Probably means he won't have much screen time throughout the series.

Pretty good episode, showed some good techniques and skill development, though they did re-use the same techniques. Kakashi's rip-off of Naruto's move from the Neji fight was weak, but he is the copycat ninja after all. The twist with the meat puppet jutsu was awesome and made a lot of sense. Akatsuki members are not going to lose that easily to even high-level Jounin like Gai and Kakashi.

Animation was excellent. Background music was lacking.

Episode rating: B+

That aside, I'm looking forward to the next episode in order to find out what the hell is really going on. Once would think that now the fake Itachi and Kisame have been defeated Teams Gai and Kakashi will continue heading towards the Akatsuki hideout. It should be good if they can get there before Shukaku has been extracted fully from Gaara.
That would be really really bad for the Konoha teams. 7 jounins of varying skill and 1 retired medic against 9 S-class villain ninjas. Even if it is just their shadow forms, the meat puppets gave our guys almost more than they could handle.

Kraco
Wed, 05-30-2007, 03:22 AM
That would be really really bad for the Konoha teams. 7 jounins of varying skill and 1 retired medic against 9 S-class villain ninjas. Even if it is just their shadow forms, the meat puppets gave our guys almost more than they could handle.

Still, their mission is to rescue Gaara, not actually defeat all of Akatsuki, so in that sense it's not quite as bad. And also it doesn't look like Akatsuki would like to sacrifice its (core) members like was demonstrated by that meat puppet technique. So, they won't fight to their utmost potential.

And for all we know, Jiraiya could still suddenly show up at the critical moment to save the day!

ASSpirine
Wed, 05-30-2007, 03:57 AM
Still, their mission is to rescue Gaara, not actually defeat all of Akatsuki, so in that sense it's not quite as bad. And also it doesn't look like Akatsuki would like to sacrifice its (core) members like was demonstrated by that meat puppet technique. So, they won't fight to their utmost potential.

And for all we know, Jiraiya could still suddenly show up at the critical moment to save the day!

yeah, I don't think they know against how much akatsuki they're against. It's not, let's kill al the akatsuki's we meet, it's save Gaara and get the hell out of there.

There're at least 3 of the akatsuki in the area, Deidara, Sasori and Zetsu who we've seen scouting. Itachi and Kisame don't have to be in the neighbourhood. At first I thought they were, but didn't expect the meat puppet no jutsu.

Animeniax
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:04 AM
Well they're heading for Akatsuki's base, so they should expect a good number of Akatsuki members to be there, and have no knowledge that they're just in their shadow forms. If I were in the Konoha teams, I would assume the badguys used the meat pupper jutsu to fight because the actual badguy is at the hideout doing something else, like lounging or cleaning his room. If the actual badguys are at the hideout, the goodguys are in big trouble.

Now if Jiraiya shows up, that would be a different story. But can they keep relying on an aged pervert with vices to save the day? Might as well expect the 5th Hokage to come to the rescue.

poopdeville
Wed, 05-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Naruto - kyubi = konohomaru

Close. It's actually

Naruto - kyuubi + the Third's genetics = Konohamaru.

Konohamaru probably has the potential to become as strong as the Third, at least as far as chakra capacity goes.

Assertn
Wed, 05-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Close. It's actually

Naruto - kyuubi + the Third's genetics = Konohamaru.

Konohamaru probably has the potential to become as strong as the Third, at least as far as chakra capacity goes.

You mean....

Naruto - kyuubi - the 4th's genetics + the 3rd's genetics = Konohamaru

:p