Thu, 05-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Hrm, their sites down. Bummer.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 05-25-2007, 12:49 AM
Major WTF at the end...... o.0

Pessu
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:16 AM
Major WTF at the end...... o.0

I agree. So merry has reincarnated and can talk now. I'am beginning to think that One Piece is not even worth watching anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with the actual plot but the anime is just going bad. Just horrible, horrible quality. Feels like filler shit...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-25-2007, 04:38 AM
Are you saying Merry doesn't show up in the Manga, or that it just doesn't talk in the manga?

Either way, it's extrodinarily contrived. I was pretty WTF about the wierd noises before I remembered last weeks discussion and someone mentioning Merry. I thought it was more mermaid stuff at first.

I really just hope Merry gets them to safety and then falls apart, because I was really looking forward to a new ship.

Ridiculous ending aside, this has still been the best One Piece arc ever.

Kraco
Fri, 05-25-2007, 06:02 AM
I thought it was the whale that was making the noises (until the actual talk began). The whale that was banging its head against the mountain. Merry should be scrap and shattered pieces by now, in any case. If it indeed survived the fall, then there would have been no need for a new ship to begin with and the square long nose had no idea what he was talking about.

Well, this way or that, the thing I'm still looking forward to most is what manner of new sword Zoro will find. After all, without Zoro I wouldn't be watching this series.

Aeon
Fri, 05-25-2007, 06:07 PM
I agree. So merry has reincarnated and can talk now. I'am beginning to think that One Piece is not even worth watching anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with the actual plot but the anime is just going bad. Just horrible, horrible quality. Feels like filler shit...
You do know Merry talking was already explained right? Merry's physical form was first seen on Sky Island fixing itself.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 05-25-2007, 07:13 PM
I thought it was the whale that was making the noises (until the actual talk began). The whale that was banging its head against the mountain. Merry should be scrap and shattered pieces by now, in any case. If it indeed survived the fall, then there would have been no need for a new ship to begin with and the square long nose had no idea what he was talking about.

Well, this way or that, the thing I'm still looking forward to most is what manner of new sword Zoro will find. After all, without Zoro I wouldn't be watching this series.

Yeah I was thinking it was the whale as well for some reason. Did not expect The Going Merry. Wondering if this is in the manga or not since i do not read it and how manga readers felt when they found out it was the Going Merry. Either way seems strange but One Piece is a strange anime, thats why I like it. Looking forward to the next arc and seeing how this one ties up.

.noname.silent
Wed, 05-30-2007, 10:34 AM
some of you gentleman seem to judge OP too early.