PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z stream?

animus
Mon, 05-21-2007, 03:26 PM
I haven't watched the series since it was on chinese dub many years ago, and have been itching to rewatch it after listening to Konata/Aya Hirano sing the DBZ theme at the end of Lucky Star episode 5. I'd like to download the series, but I just don't have the hard drive space. This may sound stupid, but does anybody happen to know of a site that streams the series? It used to be on crunchyroll but since it's licensed, they took it off.

mage
Mon, 05-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Youtube, perhaps?

animus
Mon, 05-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Hm, yea probably. I checked awhile ago for episodes 1 and 2 but they were only dubs and they sounded pretty terrible. It's an eyesore to dig through all that junk as well. I'm not sure if they even have all the episodes, or just random ones that people just felt like uploading, due to the fact that I couldn't pick up any episodes chronologically after 3. Searches come up with random DBZ AMV's, parodies and other stuff. But if nobody else has anything, I guess Youtube will be a last resort.

Assassin
Mon, 05-21-2007, 09:20 PM
try alluc.org

check under anime, it mite be there.

hiddenpookie
Sat, 06-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Can anyone hook me up with a DD link?

Shadow Skill
Sun, 06-03-2007, 12:46 AM
The new remastered Hi-definition Wide Screen DVD of DBZ are awesome. Additional scenes and dialogue. I suspect it's all the missing scenes that FUNimation cut and butchered out from the original Japanese version. :P