PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 275

Deadfire
Fri, 05-18-2007, 02:44 PM
I guess no spoilers this week

Raw (http://www.sendspace.com/file/i0htpj)

Scan (http://www.proxy-fansubs.com/blood-scans/275.zip)

Tsukasa
Fri, 05-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Nests must be busy with his lady ;p

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Nah... the forums didn't really post spoilers pictures this week. Only a few summaries.

Did Renji go kamikaze?

12345p
Fri, 05-18-2007, 06:50 PM
FYI: BSManga Scanlation from a forum that I can no longer remember (googled "Bleach 275")

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yq9bhe

animus
Fri, 05-18-2007, 07:05 PM
This new bludshock group is a shounen-manga scanlating speed demon. Since when did that basic Kidou of Renji's carry that much power. It shouldn't make much of a difference even if it was point blank. I believe it's the most basic Kidou we see Renji and Rukia use in their training when they were becoming shinigami.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Asta Aki?? -__-

Its supposed to be "Hasta aqui". And its translation isn't "It's the end" (Es el fin)

animus
Fri, 05-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Doesn't Hasta Aqua mean like, This is it? Or is that esta aqui? My highschool spanish pretty much sucks.

Felix
Sun, 05-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Man. The #8 espada guy hasn't even released yet. Renji and Ishida are fucked.

Assassin
Mon, 05-21-2007, 12:21 AM
if he survives this, it'll be pretty gay. Ishida has done the "smug victory speech" twice now....i dont want to see it fail so he can do it again 3 chapters later. i want to see what happened to chad....after all that training and buildup to his new and improved arms, he gets slashed in half :(.

RyougaZell
Mon, 05-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Doesn't Hasta Aqua mean like, This is it? Or is that esta aqui? My highschool spanish pretty much sucks.

Hasta Aqui - "Until here"

Obviously 'Until here' would sound weird so "This is it" can indeed be used if you transform what you want to say. But "This is the end" is transforming it too much.

Esta Aqui - "It is here"

Kitsune
Tue, 05-22-2007, 05:56 PM
if he survives this, it'll be pretty gay. Ishida has done the "smug victory speech" twice now....i dont want to see it fail so he can do it again 3 chapters later. i want to see what happened to chad....after all that training and buildup to his new and improved arms, he gets slashed in half :(.
you know that he probably will die though i mean look at how rukia beat an espada by herself

Splash!
Wed, 05-23-2007, 12:41 AM
The whole point of espada #9 revealing that he was a gillian was to build up to his defeat at the hands of Rukia and justify her defeating him. Although I would really hate to see Zaera Pollo come back at this point, I don't think he is done yet. Maybe he'll pull of a Mayuri, escaping while heavily injured to fight another day.

If he is indeed defeated, then the espada so far have been a sorry sight. They are tumbling like dominoes. There must be an incredible difference between the upper echelon of the espada and the lower ranks (yami and luppi were been pretty sad too), because otherwise I dont see them posing that much of a threat to soul society. If this is the case, then the espada are quite different from the SS captains who seemed to beat strength levels competitive to one another (except for maybe Old man Yama and Aizen) Sure, Ichigo has gotten his ass kicked several times but I still dont think is anywhere near his old self when he brought down Byakuya. He might have his hollow powers, but its quite clear that he still has issues to resolve.

Maybe Zaera Pollo just had the odds stacked against him and wasnt really weak. I mean taking on Renji and a super improved Ishida at the same time has to be really tough.

Mkadoza
Thu, 05-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Zaera Pollo is weak physically. He's not really a fighter, more the scientist researched type. Honestly, If bankai was available, Renji may have been able to take him down fairly quickly. However, the power that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra have show is to be captain level easily. And Ulquiorra is 4th? The top three must be badass. BTW, who does everything think are the top three. I wanna say the Blond haired dark skinned guy (Haribel) is third, the old guy second, and the lazy sleeping guy (Stark) is the strongest.

Splash!
Thu, 05-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Zaera Pollo is weak physically. He's not really a fighter, more the scientist researched type. Honestly, If bankai was available, Renji may have been able to take him down fairly quickly. However, the power that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra have show is to be captain level easily. And Ulquiorra is 4th? The top three must be badass. BTW, who does everything think are the top three. I wanna say the Blond haired dark skinned guy (Haribel) is third, the old guy second, and the lazy sleeping guy (Stark) is the strongest.

I think Halibel is a girl and not a guy. Anyways, my guess at the top 3 would be Stark (#1),
Notoira (#2), and Old Guy (#3). I dont why, but I too get the feeling that Stark is the most powerful. But I also think Notoira is up there. I mean, why would he even talk about almost being the Strongest espada if he wasnt anywhere close to the top. Maybe he is just full of himself, but if Notoira does turn out to be that strong, then maybe Chad's defeat would be understandable and less humiliating. I think Halibel is #5 while the big black guy is #7.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 05-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Well is it possible that their ranks goes up logrithmically? The power level between two ranks would be that the rank above is 10x stronger than the rank below. So Ulquiorra would be 100x stronger than Grimmjaw.

Just a theory.

Kitsune
Thu, 05-24-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure Noitoira isn't in the top three since hes always trying to prove hes the strongest so im thinking hes probably 5 or 7. I think that the old guy and the black guy are probably the top 2 and stark is the 3rd.