PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 126

Death13a
Wed, 05-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Rasengan has released Bleach 126
http://rasengan.fansub-torrents.com/%5BRasengan%5D_Bleach_126_%5BE184D3F2%5D.avi.torre nt

DB release:
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b126.torrent

animus
Wed, 05-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Hm, gonna be the first anime I watch of Rasengan's, as well as a first for watching another group do Bleach. If they end up releasing Naruto first before DB, I might grab that too.

Lucifus
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Never heard if Rasengan fan subs before. Downloading never-the-less.
Heres to hoping its decent.

Death13a
Wed, 05-16-2007, 07:21 PM
I didn't notice anything too different from DB releases( i am not particular about details). Everyone is training.

Pessu
Wed, 05-16-2007, 07:25 PM
I suggest you wait for the DB release. The quality wasnt all that good...

Atleast a decent episode. They gave some insight to Urahara's bankai and also revealed that inoe's powers are similar to hacchis. Urahara also mentioned that chados powers arent unique either, but thats all. I just hope this series wont go dbz-mode with all this training'n shit.

Crash
Wed, 05-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Was a little disappointed that the scenes of Ichigo vs Hyori were little more than comic relief, but over all a good episode. Lots of future plot set up and mysteries in this one. I'm especially interested in the fact that Urahara has encountered someone/something with powers similar to Chad's.

I really hope that with all this training going on ichigo's friends gain some significant power so that they are useful in the fights to come. If there is one thing in these kind of anime i dislike it's "useless sidekicks". Mostly because a lot of the time they are really cool characters (like Chad) but they are only given enough ability to get themselves in trouble so that the main character can save them. Basically what i'm saying is i really want to see Chad kick some ass in this Arc :p

Nintendo
Thu, 05-17-2007, 03:33 AM
btw guys,there is another group subbing bleach called Flomp-rumbel.and they r better and faster than other groups

Kraco
Thu, 05-17-2007, 05:22 AM
So, Ichigo's current training is just to prolong the time he can keep the hollow mask on? It didn't look like he gained any new strength from it yet, seeing how he only got his ass kicked by Hiyori. I guess getting familiar with possibly new power or raw strength comes later, then, once he's able to maintain the status for practically significant amounts of time.

Turkish-S
Thu, 05-17-2007, 05:58 AM
I think urahara meant hollow with chads power ...

Vegechan
Thu, 05-17-2007, 06:09 AM
Anyone else find the process of regaining Quincy powers to be a bit... stupid?

And I can only imagine how they actually figured out that doing that gives them their power back >.>

animus
Thu, 05-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Yea I did, same with Ichigo learning his bankai so early, same with Renji. If it was so damn easy, more people should've done it.

Animeniax
Thu, 05-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Awesome episode. I figure most of it is filler with some manga tidbits, but is was very well done. Great way to elaborate and add content and "flesh out" the manga. They revealed quite a bit from the manga I'd imagine, concerning Ichigo, Sado, Inoue, the Quincies, Vizards, etc. I love how the Vizard are a playful and silly group of badasses. I was cracking up bad at Shinji's "first love" scene, especially Hiyori's reaction.

The scene where Urahara persuades Renji to train Sado was great. I love how Urahara switches between serious and goofy voices. And the golden cup was hilarious too! But where's Kon??

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah honestly I love the all of the vaizard designs, both in context and character design there just one of the quirkiest groups of characters which sort of further highlights their outsider status.

Board of Command
Thu, 05-17-2007, 11:23 AM
I love the vizards. Excellent character designs.

itadakimasu
Thu, 05-17-2007, 12:36 PM
I cant say that i've seen a bad episode of bleach in a while. I think they should have given the dialogue w\ renji and urahara a darker tone when he mentions that his bankai cannot be used to give others strength and what not... thats my only complaint.

ishada is back !!! and the opening has finally started growing on me... aside from the first seconds of animation w\ kon singing; i like the rest of it, makes me feel like i'm about to watch something that is epic.

animus
Thu, 05-17-2007, 12:38 PM
To whever that neg repped me, I know it's shounen, idiot and I know this is what happens, doesn't mean I can't voice my dislike of it and compare what happened to Ishida with Ichigo and Renji.

Animeniax
Thu, 05-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Neg rep is good for the soul. Get used to it.

Any idea what is it that Renji wants to ask Urahara?

How correct a translation is it when Urahara says "Working hard, risking your life... what's the difference?" Great line, but is that what he really said, or just a DB translation?

itadakimasu
Thu, 05-17-2007, 02:21 PM
I think renji has things to ask urahara about his bankai. He does have a few bankai techniques, we saw the hug energy blast when he was fighting that arrnacar and also he has the one technique he used while fighting with aizen.

But really, it could be anything because Urahara is the supreme bad ass of the series, he both knows everything and can kick anybodies ass.

JaySee
Thu, 05-17-2007, 03:42 PM
WOW! This episode makes up for the loss of Kon's perverted adventures. FINALLY Ichigo's no longer an annoying emo-kid and his sidekicks are getting interesting. Finally a reason to keep watching.

Crash
Thu, 05-17-2007, 06:11 PM
I think renji has things to ask urahara about his bankai.

I doubt thats what he wants to know. After all the guy lives in SS and converses with captain class shinigami on a daily bases, he could easily have asked anyone such a question in the many months he had his bankai between the SS arc and this one. My guess is that his question has more to do with Urahara's past, the Hougyoku, and possibly more specifically why he used Rukia to hide it.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 05-17-2007, 07:09 PM
At any rate, Ishida's dad is don.

Animeniax
Fri, 05-18-2007, 11:38 AM
At any rate, Ishida's dad is don.
I thought his name was ryuuken.

WOW! This episode makes up for the loss of Kon's perverted adventures. FINALLY Ichigo's no longer an annoying emo-kid and his sidekicks are getting interesting. Finally a reason to keep watching.I told you guys, the studios making these anime read these forums and take our suggestions seriously. JaySee was bashing emo-Ichigo in a thread earlier this week, and they answered with badass-Ichigo.

masamuneehs
Fri, 05-18-2007, 04:17 PM
no blow-by-blow this week...

Okay episode. Interesting that Inoue and Sado's powers have things that they're similair to... Sado's almost obviously being like a Hollow's Release.

I liked Inoue in this episode, and that's saying alot. I liked when she was examining the barrier and had the confidence to go in. Her joke didn't make me laugh though... looks like her training will let her get Tsubaki back next episode

I don't like Ishida much, but I really thought his training scene was the 2nd best thing in the episode (#1 being Hinamori going delusional and starting to act like a crazy Aizen supporter, that was pretty wicked). Granted, the way Quincys regain their powers is idiotic, but whatever, the scene was still pretty good. I always liked Ishida's use of strategy, and his silver tubes offer a nice glimpse of other magic that we hardly see. Also, the part where his father breaks the bind, shoots him, and Ishida falls is the best animation in this episode, hands down. Really liked the angles they used there.

Vaizards are alright with me. Hiyori and Love are my two favorite right now, Love cuz he actually seems to have a brain and deals with serious shit, while the rest of them seem to be committed mostly to comic relief. That green haired girl having natural Hollow endurance leads us back to the question: Does that imply weak Hollow power, or strong will power, and which is better? I'm tempted to say that her inner Hollow is so weak, she doesn't have to really struggle to control it. There's got to be a reason Hiyori is training Ichigo, and I feel it's that they took a long time reigning in their inner power, thus have trouble controlling it.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I thought she was training Ichigo, because like him, Hiyori was one of the Vaizards to took the longest to control the inner Hollow.

animus
Fri, 05-18-2007, 06:00 PM
It's still too early to tell if they even have any correlation with eachother. Maybe it's due to the Inner Hollow's strength, the Vizard's amount of willpower, or just a random gift on how long you can extend your time in hollow form.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Or maybe its just to do with the fact that none of the other Vaizards can be asked to train Ichigo.

And where did you guys get Sado's power being like a Hollow's? I don't see the link.

sl00ke
Fri, 05-18-2007, 07:31 PM
naw, uruhara only said sado's power had great potential, but he didnt know how sado had gained control over it...anyway i have no clue what so ever on how his powers work.

maybe its hollow, maybe its love : PP

animus
Fri, 05-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Maybe it's Latino Heat O_o

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Or maybe the guy hits the gym alot...

masamuneehs
Fri, 05-18-2007, 10:52 PM
And where did you guys get Sado's power being like a Hollow's? I don't see the link.
Ugh, re-watching Renji training Sado just reminded me how awful the animation is in that part of the episode... The frickin' blue laser beam shooting out of his hand after he punches... They had good animation for Ishida in this episode, why not Sado?

oh yes, the question about his power being like a hollow's. Let's take a look at what Urahara says.

Urahara:
"Sado-san, your power still has plenty of room to grow. And by using it to fight against a Bankai, it will surely move to the next level. The one thing I'm concerned about is how your power is completely unlike a Shinigami's, or even a Quincy's. Yes, your power is just like...

Well, think, what would Urahara Kisuke, the guy's whose bankai is apparently so badass that he can't train people with it (presumably cuz it'll straight up kill them) have to be concerned about? And, if it ain't a Shinigami, and it ain't a Qunicy, what else do we have left? Bounto? Don't make me laugh! The OP clearly foreshadows something like Inoue "going to the dark side" and joining Aizen. Her power is strangely unique as well...

And, think about what Sado's fighting arm looks like, with that large extension and all. Now think about what else you've seen in the series wearing armor extending out of its body. I don't think this is rocket science.

Finally, immediately after Urahara speaks, not completing his thoughts and telling us what he thinks Sado's power is similar to, what is the very next image we see?
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7220/ep126hollowut2.jpg

I rest my case.

Assassin
Fri, 05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
and also, chads arm looks exactly like Volcanaca (the released form of that arrancar baldy fought)

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Yea but hollow's all have white armour, Sado's is coloured. I'm still not convinced of the hollow argument, as yes suprise suprise it isn't rocket science but too simple. I'm going to reserve judgement, as there could be a as yet undisclosed power type.

animus
Sat, 05-19-2007, 07:55 AM
Bounto! No, that won't happen, since that was a filler arc. Not all Hollow's have white armor. Those huge Menos Grande that Ichigo cut one of with his unreleased shikai Zangetsu was black and white. The hollow that devoured Kaien wasn't white either, and there're many more examples that I can't think of.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh come on that's really grabbing at straws here. Sado is more powerful than some random hollow, and to compare him with that lot is just wrong. Now anything that remotley resembles Sado's arm has the same power?

I'm taking specifics here e.g arrancar, lame hollow, Vaizard, Shinigami etc. You might as well say he's Superman.

Animeniax
Sat, 05-19-2007, 12:30 PM
You're the one who is denying the truth that's staring you in the face. Urahara said it's not like a shinigami or Quincy, and he doesn't know enough about Arrancar or Vaizard. So what's left? It has to be hollow power.

animus
Sat, 05-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh come on that's really grabbing at straws here. Sado is more powerful than some random hollow, and to compare him with that lot is just wrong. Now anything that remotley resembles Sado's arm has the same power?

I'm taking specifics here e.g arrancar, lame hollow, Vaizard, Shinigami etc. You might as well say he's Superman.

It doesn't matter if you're talking specifics which you did not specify. You said distinctly "all hollows have white armor". I believe you're the one grabbing at straws.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-19-2007, 01:39 PM
OK, let me break it down for you. I made a mistake in my first post. The mistake was that I thought people would be able to follow common sense and not try to equate a strong character with any character at all which has the remotest thing in common with him/her.

Because if we are talking any random similarities, then I say Sado's power is like that of Kyōraku Shunsui, Captain of the 8th Sqaud (Ukitake's mate just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here also.

The reason? They wear similar patterned clothing at times.

animus
Sat, 05-19-2007, 01:54 PM
OK, let me break it down for you. I made a mistake in my first post. The mistake was that I thought people would be able to follow common sense and not try to equate a strong character with any character at all which has the remotest thing in common with him/her.

Because if we are talking any random similarities, then I say Sado's power is like that of Kyōraku Shunsui, Captain of the 8th Sqaud (Ukitake's mate just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here also.

The reason? They wear similar patterned clothing at times.

You were not proving anything with similiaries you were trying to disprove the reasing that Sado's power could have something to do with hollow's because you were basing it on your assumption that all hollow's have white armor.

masamuneehs
Tue, 05-22-2007, 10:05 AM
... DB, perhaps I did a bad job making my point about Sado's arm resembling Hollow powers. It's not just that they look alike. The Arrancar who fought Ikkaku explained how their armor Release works, that they have their true power hidden in it, almost like a limiter. Sado's character partially revolves around his massive natural power and his efforts to restrain them, something he's been doing as per his Grandpa's instructions for almost his entire adult life.

I stand firmly by my conviction. Sure, maybe there's some crazy abilities that normal, living humans can manifest, but it really doesn't seem to be that common. Just about everyone has marvelled so far at the fact that Sado and Inoue have the powers they do and Urahara just said, at least in Sado's case, that the power isn't like a Shinigami. I doubt that there' s a class of humans that have those skills.

Besides, think about the composition of the scene that I pointed out, how it ends with Urahara's comments. They clearly are meant to arouse suspicion on what exactly Sado's power is. But he doesn't finish his sentence, in classic anime fashion. But what we do get is an absurdly close-up initial shot of Ichigo's Hollow mask, accompanied by a loud scream. Why do that? Seriously, if that wasn't done to hint at Sado having Hollow powers, I can't think of why they would do that.

Whitey-chan
Tue, 05-22-2007, 04:54 PM
There's also the scene where Hachi and the other vaizard discuss how Inoue's barrier powers are fairly similar to his, which would tend to support the Hollow powers theory a bit more.

Assassin
Thu, 05-24-2007, 04:46 PM
makes sense...inoue's has vaizard powers while chad has arrancar powers. it maintains symmetry.

Inazuma
Thu, 05-24-2007, 04:57 PM
makes sense...inoue's has vaizard powers while chad has arrancar powers. it maintains symmetry.

Next week 127-128 one hour special ?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-24-2007, 05:03 PM
makes sense...inoue's has vaizard powers while chad has arrancar powers. it maintains symmetry.Vaizard powers and Arrancar powers are the same. They've both people with the powers of both a hollow and a shinigami.

Yukimura
Fri, 05-25-2007, 11:39 PM
Vaizard powers and Arrancar powers are the same. They've both people with the powers of both a hollow and a shinigami.

What are you basing this on? If you mean the source of the powers are the same you might have a point, but we've only seen Vaizards fight with Hichigo and they used a bunch of stuff that looked pretty Shinigamiish, using spells and weapons with some Energy mixed in. The Arrancar we've seen used powers that were more hollow orientated with emphasis on modifying themselves to be more beastlike and then attacking using brute force and the power of their body modifications with energy mixed in again.

Even though Arrancars and Vaizards are both using both type of power, where they started seems to dictate the form that the power is expressed in.

Necromas
Sat, 05-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Vaizard have Shinigami-like powers, keeping their zanpakuto's powers, even bankai, as we can see from Ichigo.

Arrancar have Hollow-like powers, even giving up their zanpakuto's shikai, instead gaining a transformation into a more powerfull hollow form.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-29-2007, 05:17 AM
It's almost a moot point really because aside from "we all carry swords" everyone in the series has different powers than everyone else.

Assassin
Tue, 05-29-2007, 05:58 PM
for the record, i was referring to the barrier making capability of that fat bald vizard. inoue's ability is similiar to his, which he pointed out. where as chad's giant arm is very close to volcanaca, the released form of the arrancar baldy fought.

We still dont know the source of inoue/chads powers, so we can't realyl say if its more like shinigami or hollow (or arrancar/vaizard).

rgrintz
Tue, 05-29-2007, 11:03 PM
I thought ichigo was the source of there powers? i could be wrong though.

Animeniax
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:20 AM
Being a non-manga-reader, this is just a guess, but I think the Vaizard are to Urahara as the Arrancar are to Aizen. After all, Urahara was the captain of the SS tech squad and developed the hyougoku. Maybe he used in on some shinigami test subjects and created the Vaizards, just like Aizen used it on some hollow to create the Arrancar? That would explain how Shinji knows so much about Aizen, SS, the hyougoku, Ichigo, etc, since Urahara was his father.

I think Urahara was comparing Chad's powers to the Vizards. If my theory about him creating the Vizards is correct, then he knows all about them. Plus, when he said Chad's powers are more like... they flashed to Ichigo's Vaizard party. He already said Chad's powers aren't like Shinigami or Quincy powers. Hollows don't have energy weapons. Urahara probably doesn't know what abilities Arrancar have, so how could he compare it to them? But if he knows Vaizard abilities, he could be comparing it to them! Although, Chad doesn't have a zanpaketou, but is that necessary for a Vaizard?

ForteCross
Wed, 05-30-2007, 04:54 PM
another point, is that the bald guy said that he developed his barrier after transforming into a vaizard, and inoue said that the barrier was similar to her own.
and we also know that the reason inoue and chad have their power, was because of ichigo fighting right next to them, maybe they didnt gain power only from shinigami ichigo, but from both ichigos at the same time?

Mizuchi
Wed, 05-30-2007, 05:54 PM
That would explain how Shinji knows so much about Aizen, SS, the hyougoku, Ichigo, etc, since Urahara was his father.

When did they say Urahara was shinji's father?

Kraco
Wed, 05-30-2007, 06:06 PM

Yeah, that would indeed be a bit broken even as a figure of speech. Vaizards are produced of existing shinigami, and I don't think altering some dude's properties a little makes you his father in any sense... It's not like Urahara would have grown these fellows in test tubes and then set free into the wide world. Well, at least I don't think that's the case.

Nor is Aizen the father of the Arrancars. He might be the father of the idea of producing an army or Arrancars, but you can't really say he's the father of beings that were vastly powerful and independent to begin with and that he just altered, once again, a little.

Animeniax
Thu, 05-31-2007, 02:32 AM
If you followed my theory, I concluded that Urahara is the "father" of all the Vizards, except maybe Ichigo, though Isshin may have been "infected" and passed it on to his kin, or Ichigo might have been a test subject as well.

To answer Kraco's objection, when I said "father", I didn't mean it in the biological sense. Just like when they say "Eli Whitney is the father of the cotton gin", they don't mean he birthed the damn thing, but he did pioneer the technology. Or the "founding fathers" of America didn't "birth" the US, but they did lead to its creation.

Assassin
Sat, 06-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Thats in intresting theory...certainly could be plausable. Though i dont think ichigo is some secret test subject....if anything, hes a natural vaizard....the most likely cause of his vaizard power is him almost going hollow back when he originally tried to regain his lost powers. He went full hollow for like a sec, then his mask cracked.

I'd compare ichigo to the natural arrancars, who take off thier masks wihtout the aid of the hogyuouku. It was explained earlier that the natural arrancars are very rare, but they do exist.

Animeniax
Sat, 06-02-2007, 10:32 PM
I think my theories so far have been incorrect, otherwise I'd have been censored and banned for spoiling. Easy give away there.

My question about Ichigo is what makes him so special? Even if he is a "natural Vaizard", why will he be so strong and able to save everyone? I wonder if Isshin has something to do with it, or if they'll ever give a reason at all and it's just one of those shounen anime principles where one guy is a badass just because.

Assassin
Sat, 06-02-2007, 10:53 PM
its a shounen thing.think of it this way.....if it was some otehr character that was badass (like say, chad) then the show would be about him and not ichigo. The hero of the show has to be badass (or atleast the strongest) by the very nature of these shows

Animeniax
Fri, 06-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Too true, its the basis behind pretty much all shounen anime/manga. But look at Naruto, where they at least give a reason why Naruto is a badass. I hope they reveal some sort of twist or explanation as to why Ichigo is so strong, instead of just because.