PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Movie Trailer

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-16-2007, 08:53 AM
I was searching for a downloadable (sp?) file... but didn't find one.

Here is a link to see in a youtube-like page (youtube is blocked her)

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1352092

Impressions:

Animation looks good.
Not much to say about the 'plot' -> Naruto dieing, and how his friends handle it (why the hell only Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Lee, Tsunade and Sakura are at the grave?)

itadakimasu
Wed, 05-16-2007, 11:06 AM
! omg thanks. :( i'm sad though because it is very intriguing but if its coming to theaters august 4th, when can i see it?! i was just posting about the bleach movie because i have been wondering when they will release it onto dvd. and as awesome as a shippuden movie is, do i have to fly to tokyo to see it before august 2008?

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Since the movie will be released on August 2007... and following the trend (sp?) of the other movies... you'll get a fansub as soon as April 2008.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Looks infinitely better then the third movie. One image that really sticks out is naruto trying to do the rasengan but then failing to collect the chakra. Premise is kinda lame but I'm a helluva alot more intrigued then I was about the third movie.

animus
Wed, 05-16-2007, 02:38 PM
Great animation, and a dead Naruto. Bring it on!

?igma
Wed, 05-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow after all those dead-when-hitting-the-ground movies, I'm actually interested now oO?

Assertn
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:02 PM
no kakashi gaiden == no care ever

Genma
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:59 PM
no kakashi gaiden == no care ever

Yeah, I'm with you on that one.

If they really wanted to make a shippuden movie, why'd they make the storyline filler? Well - I guess it's too early to judge if it's 100% filler or not, but if it is... what the hell.

Yukimura
Wed, 05-16-2007, 11:53 PM
why the hell only Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Lee, Tsunade and Sakura are at the grave?

Those are the Konoha ninjas that have really bonded with Naruto in the series. Sakura he saved in the Garaa fight (assuming she believed Sasuke instead of her own delusions), Tsunade b/c of the retrieve Tsunade arc, and the rest b/c of the retrieve Sasuke arc. An honorable mention would be Hinata, but she probably dies of grief the second she hears the news. The rest of the rookie nine haven't really had many close experiences with Naruto so they wouldn't be as affected by his death. Kiba didn't learn anything from getting owned, Shino's never even spoken to him as far as i know (Fillers don't count), and Tenten is only interested in badasses like Neji and Sasuke.

Anyway, I'd love to know what enemy they'll introduce that could kill Naruto before he could go Kyubii, heal and rain destruction on them. The only plausible opponent I can think of is a genjutsu user or another Jinchuuriki with much better synergy and control than Naruto.

mage
Thu, 05-17-2007, 12:35 AM
The movie would be much better if they never told us Naruto dies. It seems like it will just ruin the impact it would have otherwise.

animus
Thu, 05-17-2007, 08:07 AM
I actually think it's the big draw to have people actually watch the movie tbh.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Those are the Konoha ninjas that have really bonded with Naruto in the series. Sakura he saved in the Garaa fight (assuming she believed Sasuke instead of her own delusions), Tsunade b/c of the retrieve Tsunade arc, and the rest b/c of the retrieve Sasuke arc. An honorable mention would be Hinata, but she probably dies of grief the second she hears the news. The rest of the rookie nine haven't really had many close experiences with Naruto so they wouldn't be as affected by his death. Kiba didn't learn anything from getting owned, Shino's never even spoken to him as far as i know (Fillers don't count), and Tenten is only interested in badasses like Neji and Sasuke.

Anyway, I'd love to know what enemy they'll introduce that could kill Naruto before he could go Kyubii, heal and rain destruction on them. The only plausible opponent I can think of is a genjutsu user or another Jinchuuriki with much better synergy and control than Naruto.

As much as I would want to refute (sp?) about Tenten... that is the sad truth.
But Hinata should be there... and Kiba.
Your reason for Chouji being there can be applied to Kiba as well.
Anyway... Kiba hanged around Naruto, Chouji and Shikamaru during their academy days, which should be enough.

Or we could just be overanalyzing and they had left already.

I mean... Kakashi? Shizune? Jiraiya?

Oh well.

Conders
Thu, 05-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Not to ruin the whole "OMG! Naruto is dying" thingie, but are there any proves of this?
We get to see Naruto getting his ass kicked, and we see the people around a tomb, but unless any of the japanese text (which I can't read), tells us he really is dieing in the movie, I don't think he is going to either. Its probably only a marketing strategy. And Sakura is always screaming when Naruto is in trouble.

And common guys, its Naruto, and unless that movie ends the whole anime story and is the last Naruto we'll ever see, I seriously doubt that they are going to finish him off in a filler movie : p

Idealistic
Thu, 05-17-2007, 04:20 PM
And common guys, its Naruto, and unless that movie ends the whole anime story and is the last Naruto we'll ever see, I seriously doubt that they are going to finish him off in a filler movie : p

Fillers have nothing to do with the real story....

Though like you said there is a possibility it's not even Naruto that dies though.

What if it's some random guy they tried to save? Naruto fails to save him and he like puts himself in exile because he failed to save a "friend who went through the same thing as him".

Naruto probably goes on weeping "How can I be Hokage when i can't save a friend?"

JaySee
Thu, 05-17-2007, 06:28 PM
I like idealstic's idea. It could also be that Naruto disappears and that's just a symbolic grave. Of course he reappears at the end and Sakura has tears of joy. Then he says something stupid and she punches him.

Assertn
Fri, 05-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I actually think it's the big draw to have people actually watch the movie tbh.
Yep.....just like in the bird country arc when the previews (and title) revealed Naruto's death by execution for peeping on the diamyo while she was bathing.

sl00ke
Fri, 05-18-2007, 07:19 PM
"An honorable mention would be Hinata, but she probably dies of grief the second she hears the news."

haha this made me lol big time, anyway the movie looks good.

Who doesnt wanna see the death of naruto anyway =)

vejita613
Tue, 05-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Not to ruin the whole "OMG! Naruto is dying" thingie, but are there any proves of this?
We get to see Naruto getting his ass kicked, and we see the people around a tomb, but unless any of the japanese text (which I can't read), tells us he really is dieing in the movie, I don't think he is going to either. Its probably only a marketing strategy. And Sakura is always screaming when Naruto is in trouble.

Agreed. Personally, I think its going to be one of those stories where the main character looks like they're killed, his buddies then swear on his grave that they will avenge him, they go out and find the bad guy(s) that did it, they get their behinds kicked, then just as the bad guy(s) is about to deal the death blow to them, here comes the main character to save the day. Yay, everyone is happy.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 06-07-2007, 02:07 AM
step 1 naruto somehow send everyone away to finish a fight with some badass

step 2 he never returns they assume the worst all cry deeply

step 3 they find out he being held captive or something silly like that, get all pissy and save him.

the end

more filler kthxbye

$0ft*
Sat, 06-09-2007, 05:27 PM
lol this is just a silly & easy way to lure viewers!!! don't you hear the hearth beats? naruto is prolly in grave but alive or barely alive... his friends go to revenge his death get beaten up and then Kyuubi loads up naruto and naruto goes and beats up the badass like ROCKY isnt it?

itadakimasu
Thu, 08-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Not sure if it was a troll or not... but i saw a torrent for the shippuuden movie earlier on mininova.org, but when i clicked it it said no longer available.