PDA

View Full Version : Bleach: Memories of Nobody

itadakimasu
Tue, 05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I could not find a thread about the movie and cant find anything about the dvd release.

Does anybody have any idea when this will be released? I downloaded it a while ago but it was not subbed and i didnt' want to watch it without having subs.

Edit :

After being negative repped by somebody with no life, i read the rules to see if somehow this thread violates any rules. Maybe the person who negative repped me thought i was asking when somebody was going to sub and release the movie. I want to know when the DVD... DVD yes, the DVD is going to be released seeing how it has now been about 6 months since it came out in theaters. Lord forbid i want to buy a DVD and financially support people that are making great anime.... ggeeeez.. what nerve!

Edit 7-5-07 : I think i posted this elsewhere, but in case people are reading this thread... I found dates for the DVD release being in september. Could make a convinient b-day present for myself :)

Shadow Skill
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Lol! I think I was negative repped too, but oh well. I don't frequent the forums much to care much for what others think of my posts or topics. If they don't want to be angry or irritated by an intelligent topic or post, they should stay out of the forums. I guess if you're bored and want to nit-pick everything... more power to them. :)

I guess there are more Emo/Goth/Suicidal people on the Interweb, than I first thought. :/

BioAlien
Wed, 05-16-2007, 09:20 PM
You downloaded this?
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/1032561/Bleach_Movie_Memories_of_Nobody_avi

The movie came out,
2006-12-16

Give it at least 3 more months

(Seeing as Naruto movie 3 came out 2006-08-05 and was released on DVD not too long ago.. it will probably be about the same times before this movie comes out)

JaySee
Thu, 05-17-2007, 04:09 AM
Why do Japanese movies take so long to transfer to DVD?

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-22-2007, 03:29 PM
OK! Im bored and idling at work....

I just found several sites all giving september 5th 2007 as the release date.
Hopefully it includes subs... but doesn't really matter because somebody will sub it soon after its release date. Woot 2 more months to go.

itadakimasu
Sun, 08-26-2007, 09:48 PM
OK.... so, I haven't given up on this movie yet.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DVD?
I found web sites all saying it would be released on september the 5th and yet i have only found one web site offering a pre order ($75)... *cough* i will pay 20 or so for this dvd but no more then that. where is it !?

Kraco
Mon, 08-27-2007, 02:26 AM
75$ for a movie? You must have misunderstood something. Unless they aren't American dollars but some dollars of a fraction of the value.

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Nah... they ARE that expensive...
Once I though buying the japanese Naruto movies because they had limited edition gashapons packed with them (remember I have my collection)... and they were ranging (sp?) between 50 and 60 us dlls... I never bought them. Too expensive, bad movies, and thus I left my collection incomplete.

LaZie
Sun, 09-09-2007, 03:05 AM
Bleach: Memories of Nobody released by DB

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/bmovie1.torrent

Kraco
Sun, 09-09-2007, 06:36 AM
This was actually a pretty good movie. I have nothing real to complain about. The animation was decent, the story was probably as good as you can have in something not related to canon material and with the limited length of a movie, and while Hitsugaya & the usual gang were there there were still Kenpachi and Byakuya and some others in as well, even if not in major roles. The main filler character wasn't annoying but somewhat interesting. The bad guys were pretty generic and didn't get much individuality, the fights so dispersed you didn't really get the feeling of going all out for a win, but other than that they were passable as well as villains.

I consider the bandwidth and time well spent in downloading and watching this. It was entertaining.

RyougaZell
Sun, 09-09-2007, 12:28 PM
I really liked it. It had awesome animation from beginning to end... and I really liked Senna, too bad she is an only-movie character.

Villans generic, yeah... but they had the plus of dieing, hehe... I was like WTF when Ichigo cut one's arm at the beginning.

Blanks huh? Well... they weren't that bad.

Didn't like tha fact that they would 'forget' everything when the Blanks dissapeared... but seems Ichigo at the end didn't really forget.

And Rukia used her Shikai... I was surprised at that, seeing that the movie premiered long before they got to that part on the anime back in december.

And... wasn't the world supposed to be damaged if they fired the cannon? Nothing happened to soul society and the real world...

Overall, good time spent as Kraco pointed out before me.

Harima Kenji
Sun, 09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
It was indeed weird that no damage was done from the cannon...

I really enjoyed the movie. Some of the scenes were good, fast action and interesting characters. Senna was an enjoyable character.

The one thing that kinda annoyed me was the final move from Ichigo in his fight with Ganryuu.
I'm sure they can think of better ways to dispose of a bad guy then both fighters charging at eachother with all their power for one final blow.
It worked in the anime with the fight with Kenpachi, it was misplaced with Kariya.. and this was really out of place. A black Getsuga Tenshou would have been better.

vejita613
Sun, 09-09-2007, 03:15 PM
I pretty much agree with everyone here about the movie. Although I do have a question about the end where Senna and Ichigo were at the graveyard. I have a feeling Im missing something...was that really her name on there?

edit: and I kind of wish they didnt tease us with the "other" Senna running around after the credits.

RyougaZell
Sun, 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Her name wasn't there. Ichigo lied so she would 'die' happy. My guess is she really never did exist and her memories where combined memories of many others. Nevertheless, I wonder who that other Senna was... perhaps a random girl chosen by the Rosary, that is... the Rosary created a body for itself using her as a base? Dunno... it confused me. And I like said before... too bad she is an only-movie character. I like her more than some canon characters...

Kraco
Sun, 09-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah. She was certainly one of the best filler characters ever. She would have had easily enough personality to be a real character.

That of course was essential for her death to feel like anything special. Now it actually felt like a character died and not just some name from a filler.

Inazuma
Sun, 09-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Nice extra char, nice animation and great fights.
And on top of that ultra short flashbacks.

Rating goes 18/20

vejita613
Sun, 09-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I dont know, i couldve used a bit more back story...basically how senna came to be. Did the Dark Warriors create her?

animus
Sun, 09-09-2007, 10:10 PM
I honestly liked this movie more than all 3 of the Naruto movies combined.

darkmetal505
Sun, 09-09-2007, 10:57 PM
I dont know, i couldve used a bit more back story...basically how senna came to be. Did the Dark Warriors create her?

Doubt it since they were the ones looking for her. Her zanpaktou and its owner were lost in that valley so I'm guessing it has something to do with that.

Why was Rukia's skirt so puffy?

animus
Sun, 09-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Kenpachi made this awesome, even if it's already pretty decent.

Inazuma
Mon, 09-10-2007, 05:51 AM
Kenpachi badass as ever,
Nii-sama's " Be proud that you will be destroyed by my bankai "
Soi-Fong's two hit kill.
Ichigo's dad'n sis funny attitude
And damn, I think Senna is the first filler char with a decent fighting style and a bearable attitude.

So go get it.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Hah, definitely better than the 3 Naruto movies.

Really good overall.

Hell, I like Senna better than Rukia.

And Kenpachi was a needed dose of...well..Kenpachi!

lilphatboi88
Mon, 09-10-2007, 05:49 PM
I thought that the movie was pretty good; the way they ended it was kind of cheezy. "Our hero's 'love interest' sacrifices herself to protect everyone in the real world and later on comes back as some kind of reincarnation."

Anyways, IMO, we've seen too much of Hitsugaya doing the same thing he does all the time. My favorite characters are probably Ikkaku and Kenpachi. These anime movies need to involve more strategic fight sequences like Shikamaru.

Yukimura
Mon, 09-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Good movie. Senna was well done, her aloofness was executed just right to make me not hate her like I generally end up doing with ditzy characters. Also her end was nice and touching, sure it was cliché, but it's not like they generally make movies about shounen anime with the intention of reinventing the wheel.

The right action elements were in the right places, and while it was a bit slow in the middle and the final boss fight was somewhat uninteresting (he should have been fleshed out more to make it more intense, though I'm happier that they spent more time on Senna instead) the cameos of favorites like Kenpachi and Byakuya were good, though not very involved in the rest of the story and all in all it was well worth the watch and significantly more entertaining then Naruto movies 1 or 3, and more entertaining that 2 as well.

mage
Tue, 09-11-2007, 10:56 PM
This movie was hardly good, but it is certainly a breath of fresh air from the Naruto movies. 5/10.

Spiegel
Wed, 09-12-2007, 12:53 AM
I can honestly say that Kenpachi was my favorite part of this movie, his attitude and fighting style I always have loved, Storyline was on the "eh" side of things, but I enjoyed watching it.

Testarossa Autodrive
Wed, 09-12-2007, 05:44 AM
I thought Senna was weird and silly but not necessarily in a good way. The only thing that really made her tolerant was the fact that she did have a horrible past, and those flash backs that she suffered from basically made her look delusional, though she wasn't able to use it much in terms of whether she'd be considered just another Mary Sue. I didn't care for her carefree, happy personality, though. I'm glad she was gone at the end.

There were only really two good parts to the movie; the beginning before Senna arrived and when Kenpachi showed up. I nearly died 'cause I was loving it so much. That fool is crazy. <3

Oh, and this part...

Nii-sama's " Be proud that you will be destroyed by my bankai "

Quoted FTW.

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-12-2007, 08:35 AM
It cracked me when Ichigo's body was being taken by an ambulance at the beginning... seriously... he always discards the body like its nothing... it was awesome to see they crack a joke about it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-13-2007, 05:33 AM
That was pretty funny.

You know what one thing I didn't like about this movie was? Was that I didn't notice a single new song in it. All songs from the TV show as far as I could tell.

kenren
Fri, 09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Good movie. Yeah, Kenpachi is just way too awesome.

Munsu
Thu, 09-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Here's another version, by B-G:
http://tracker.anirena.com/download2.php?id=2124

It should have a better video quality. It used DB's translations, and probably fixed some errors they may have had. So it may be worth a try, wether to watch or archive.