PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 308

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-12-2007, 01:18 AM
It's avaaaailible.

http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

Kraco
Sat, 05-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Luffy got defeated? I wonder if they came up with a more clever twist or if he's simply going to honour underdog traditions and jump up despite everything to kick Lucci's ass in the end. I guess Sanji still remaining disappeared could indicate something more clever. The situation on the bridge isn't really moving anywhere with the marines only sending cannon fodder for Zoro to eradicate, so the emphasis of the bigger picture surely isn't going to shift from Luffy to anywhere.

animus
Sat, 05-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Favorite part of the episode was with that huge dude swinging that enormous axe with one hand, and the other hand in his pocket thinking he was hot shit. Zoro then does his thang, and clobbers him in like half a second.

Foomanchew24
Sun, 05-13-2007, 01:33 PM
I would really liike to see this arc tied up soon, I'm ready for the next arc whatever it may be. I also want to see if Franky is going to be joining the crew and if hes going to build or modify a marine ship for the crew. Things seem to be dragging a bit with Luffy's fight. I shouldnt complain but I'm ready to move on to the next arc.

dimitris127
Mon, 05-14-2007, 08:18 AM
well this arc is a good one but yeah a new arc wouldn't hurt much...maybe it will be elbaf's arc...(kind of old but i was watching the episodes from the beginning and saw luffy and ussop saying how much they want to get there)also franky joining the team wouldn't be bad..i mean he isn't a weakling plus he could repair a ship in no time...has anyone else though about the ship they are gonna get after this arc ? i bet it's going to be a copy of going merry