PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite villian from the Spider-Man movies?

Super5
Fri, 05-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Since everyone's seen the latest (or is going to), who's your favorite villian?

I have to pick the original Green Goblin from the first movie, since he was just so deliciously evil. I think he's the only villian who actually enjoyed killing his victims. He was also smart, diabolical, and just plain fun.

Turkish-S
Tue, 05-15-2007, 06:37 PM
i haven't seen the movies but I have seen all the animated series... and from there i choose carnage.. pure evul nice! Other then him kingpin !

RedX1z
Tue, 05-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Doctor Octopus. The great mind that ended up destroying himself for his thirst for knowledge and power. An underrated character if you ask me.

UChessmaster
Tue, 05-15-2007, 08:42 PM
sand man, only good part of spidey 3

Carnage
Sat, 05-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Based off the comics + cartoon I would have to say Carnage and Green Goblin

Death BOO Z
Tue, 05-22-2007, 03:55 AM
based on anything but the movies... Venom.
he's mad (with rage), uber with abilities and just plain crackhouse.
also, Kingpin is the man. no powers, no magic, and he's still the greatest marvel enemy of about half the icons.

Genma
Wed, 05-23-2007, 11:29 PM
I dunno... none of the movie villians really appealed to me, besides Venom I guess.

As for the comics and such, my favorite villian was that one guy who had the ability to drop spots that could teleport him around. I have no idea what his name was... or even if it was a he... but my dad had an old comic of his first appearance, and it was the first spidey comic I read when I was about 6.

Anyway, he pwns all the other villians, despite having a pretty insignificant role in the spideyverse.

Board of Command
Thu, 05-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Juggernaut, bitch!

Oh oops, wrong movie.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Anyway, he pwns all the other villians, despite having a pretty insignificant role in the spideyverse.

Insignificant? the guy (russian mad scientist) created the worm holes that spidy-carnage later used to blow up the multiverse. it was the last arc of the cartoon!

well, after watching spidermovie 3, i've gotten a craving the old nintendo spiderman game, so i ended up getting a bunch of cool nes games.

it's gonna keep me up for hours.

Assassin
Tue, 05-29-2007, 06:38 PM
I dunno... none of the movie villians really appealed to me, besides Venom I guess.

As for the comics and such, my favorite villian was that one guy who had the ability to drop spots that could teleport him around. I have no idea what his name was... or even if it was a he... but my dad had an old comic of his first appearance, and it was the first spidey comic I read when I was about 6.

i think he was just called "The Spot"...and ya, he was my fav villian too. its a badass power to have...and also, if i remember correctly, he wasn't really a 'bad guy' per se....he was a victim of cicumstance.