PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 353

nests
Thu, 05-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Wairning the following is a spoiler click at own risk

Pic 1 (http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8891/94646919da1.jpg)

Here is a Scanlation from bludshock (SS) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/s7fwzo)

Dark Element Scanlation (http://rs75.rapidshare.com/files/30777234/Naruto353.MQ.By.Dark_Element.rar)

Assassin
Thu, 05-10-2007, 01:09 AM
shit, this chapter took forver...

seems like more akatsuki stuff. hpefully we'll be introduced to more memebrs now. You think they know about sasuke's movements yet? pehaps thats what they'er talking about.

oyabun
Thu, 05-10-2007, 06:10 AM
been waiting like forever for this chapter! well I think they know of sasuke's movements,being akatsuki and all.

Idealistic
Thu, 05-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Interesting... looks like a new Akatsuki face.. Or is that the boss?

Eh... I bet Zetsu probably has seen Sasuke and told Akatsuki.

toonice714
Thu, 05-10-2007, 07:55 AM
nests you have made my week.

Maybe we get to see all the Akatsuki now since itachi might die. I could really careless about anybody but the boss at this point. He better be strong. I have a feeling that zetsu and this guy/girl will not be as impressive. Although they may be stepping stones to show us the new shino hinata kiba team.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Interesting... looks like a new Akatsuki face.. Or is that the boss?

Eh... I bet Zetsu probably has seen Sasuke and told Akatsuki.

Its only Deidara and the boss.

Last week was golden week on Japan, so Im not surprised this chapter took that long to be released (wait... its not released yet... its just a spoiler pic...)

Assertn
Thu, 05-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah, the boss is talking to Deidara alone.....
Almost makes me wonder if he's telling him something that the other guys don't know about. :eek:

Souryusen
Thu, 05-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah, the boss is talking to Deidara alone.....
Almost makes me wonder if he's telling him something that the other guys don't know about. :eek:

He's chewing him out for not wearing enough flair.

Or for having the most boring fighting style since Itachi's "stare-no-jutsu." Boss man wants Deidara to zazz it up and to ditch the "Art is a BLAST!" bullshit.

Oh... wait.. that's just me.

Also, lolclaynojutsu

Assertn
Thu, 05-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey don't mock Deidiara. He's probably the only akatsuki member that captured more than one bijuu!

Souryusen
Thu, 05-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Hey don't mock Deidiara. He's probably the only akatsuki member that captured more than one bijuu!

Only because his inane fighting style caught them off guard.

Between

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Souryusen/COTTOWL.jpg

and the fruitcake using them, I'd be a little stunned too.

Shinda
Thu, 05-10-2007, 01:16 PM
They're probably taking about death of Oro... and that Itachi should watch his ass for a while.
I'm wondering though if Naruto gets send out to find Itachi/Sasuke.

dimitris127
Thu, 05-10-2007, 01:33 PM
well if he doesn't i don't see how the story is gonna continue...i'm thinking of how itachi will get beaten...i bet it will be a naruto sasuke combo attack...or at least that's what i hope...

Shinda
Thu, 05-10-2007, 02:27 PM
It still seems risky and stupid to me. Naruto may have surpassed Kakashi, but even he wasn't a real match for Itachi. I may be wrong, but I think (I hope, or else they're just plain stupid) they know that there in konoha. And Itachi is still after naruto.

But yeah, you got a point. What of the story then?

dimitris127
Thu, 05-10-2007, 11:43 PM
well naruto could still beat itachi assuming he goes four tails...because from the looks of it(we've just seen only once naruto on four tails)in that form the only thing that could beat him is a stronger ninjutsu...also sasuke could benefit from it...if itachi has his eyes on naruto then sasuke could do something and kill him(but i don't think itachi will be killed that easily)

Idealistic
Fri, 05-11-2007, 12:03 AM
well naruto could still beat itachi assuming he goes four tails...because from the looks of it(we've just seen only once naruto on four tails)in that form the only thing that could beat him is a stronger ninjutsu...also sasuke could benefit from it...if itachi has his eyes on naruto then sasuke could do something and kill him(but i don't think itachi will be killed that easily)

Killing Itachi is Sasuke's fight and only Sasuke's fight. As we've seen way back when Naruto was with Jiraiya, Sasuke would always say stay out, it's my fight.

If you ask me, I think Sasuke would kill Naruto first before letting someone help him kill Itachi.

dimitris127
Fri, 05-11-2007, 03:09 AM
killing naruto is out of the question first because he is the star of the show and secong he has ultra high nine tails regenaration which makes it almost impossible to kill...and come on he got help from oro(well he did learn his moves and gotten the cursed seal)so a little more help wouldn't hurt

animus
Fri, 05-11-2007, 09:40 AM
killing naruto is out of the question first because he is the star of the show and secong he has ultra high nine tails regenaration which makes it almost impossible to kill...and come on he got help from oro(well he did learn his moves and gotten the cursed seal)so a little more help wouldn't hurt

He's not impossible to kill. His regeneration isn't that insane, it only looked that way because he could heal a small cut ala Zabuza arc rather quickly. But it does allow him to take more of a beating than other shinobi.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 05-11-2007, 10:59 AM
He's not impossible to kill. His regeneration isn't that insane, it only looked that way because he could heal a small cut ala Zabuza arc rather quickly. But it does allow him to take more of a beating than other shinobi.

haven't posted in ages lol.

You don't remember the sasuke naruto fight? He rapidly healed a hole the size of a fist that went thru his lung. Also the oro fight when he went 4 tails mode, All his skin burnt off from the poison and when he got out of 4tails mode he rapidly healed again if i'm not mistaken. The promblem with all this fast healing is naruto's life span decreases because of the rapid cell regeneration.

Psyke
Fri, 05-11-2007, 11:08 AM
I can't make out the rest of the text, but it seems that they are talking about Tobi, and Deidara ain't too happy with him.

dimitris127
Fri, 05-11-2007, 12:05 PM
haven't posted in ages lol.

You don't remember the sasuke naruto fight? He rapidly healed a hole the size of a fist that went thru his lung. Also the oro fight when he went 4 tails mode, All his skin burnt off from the poison and when he got out of 4tails mode he rapidly healed again if i'm not mistaken. The promblem with all this fast healing is naruto's life span decreases because of the rapid cell regeneration.

yep that's what i was talking about...naruto will probably die by his shorten lifespan rather than a powerful opponent...anyway i don't see why naruto and sasuke wouldn't team up...or sasuke has naruto in his plans already...who knows

Tsukasa
Fri, 05-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Naruto 353 HQ Raw (http://www.sendspace.com/file/llvfh6)

Enjoy.

budak getah
Fri, 05-11-2007, 01:27 PM
just an option for those who prefer read online..

http://anip.homeunix.com:81/onlinereading/?path=Naruto/Naruto%20vol%20%20%20036-%20040/Naruto_v38/

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 05-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Can't wait for a tranlation, looks like some interesting akatasuki dialogue.

Souryusen
Fri, 05-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Translation from Mangahelpers (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12609)

Assertn
Fri, 05-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Man...I wish Kishimoto wasn't killing off his jinchurriki so easily. There could be so much potential with them.

Also....it appears Deidara finally has his left arm back!

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 05-11-2007, 03:06 PM
After reading the chapter translation I'm a bit disappointed. I guess mostly because neither the akatsuki is making an effort to retrieve the body of Hidan nor is the leaf village trying to get his head back so as to perform an interrogation.

I'm curious to see if they'll be replaced. Although I must admit that the bit between Tobi and Diadara was priceless.

Wish kishi would make an effort to at least show as a bit more akatsuki on jinjuuruki action. Seems like a huge missed opportunity, then again on the other hand I do like how he's stream lining the story at least in the sense of not adding anymore unnecessary characters.

Tsukasa
Fri, 05-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Here is a Scanlation from bludshock (SS) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/s7fwzo)

Souryusen
Fri, 05-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Dark Element Scanlation (http://rs75.rapidshare.com/files/30777234/Naruto353.MQ.By.Dark_Element.rar)

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
This was one of those chapters that didn't really show much withouth being able to read it. With the translation I liked it.
If my numbers are right... they have 6 Bijuu right? Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi and two unknown between Gobi, Rokubi, Nanabi and Hachibi.
But what of that balance they mentioned then? Or haven't they extracted the 2 unknown?

Souryusen
Fri, 05-11-2007, 03:30 PM
This was one of those chapters that didn't really show much withouth being able to read it. With the translation I liked it.
If my numbers are right... they have 6 Bijuu right? Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi and two unknown between Gobi, Rokubi, Nanabi and Hachibi.
But what of that balance they mentioned then? Or haven't they extracted the 2 unknown?

Perhaps the Kyuubi is disproportionately powerful when compared to its brethren? Perhaps Kishi merely thumbs his nose at us and is doing a not-so-subtle retcon. ;)

chet_chetty
Fri, 05-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Man...I wish Kishimoto wasn't killing off his jinchurriki so easily. There could be so much potential with them.

Agreed, especially this last one. You'd think an old age jinchurriki would have maxed out the power of his bijuu more than any other jinchurriki; which would have made for one of the more interesting akatsuki/jinchurriki battles. The fact that Kisame took this veteran down on his own gives me the impression that he is a top tier akatsuki member.

because neither the akatsuki is making an effort to retrieve the body of Hidan nor is the leaf village trying to get his head back...

I always had the feeling that if you're an akatsuki that is defeated or dies, the leader thinks that member is too weak to remain in the group anyways. But the leader did say "Don't talk about your comrades like that" when Kisame seemingly took enjoyment in Hidan and Kakuzu's death. I want to say that's the main nindo of the Leaf but didnt the whole "You're lower than trash if you do not protect your comrades" thing start with the White Fang, passed down to Kakashi, passed down to Naruto? Yes this is my wild theory that the leader of the Akatsuki is the White Fang. Motive to start Akatsuki? Betrayal by village for upholding his most important principle.

And about Hidan's head. I'm pretty sure Shikamaru burying the head where noone would find it (in the secret Nara forest) included the Leaf from knowing the head still exists. That's the full extent of Shikamaru's revenge.

Perhaps the Kyuubi is disproportionately powerful when compared to its brethren?

Agreed. I think which also tells us Naruto has yet more powering up to do in this manga (and thus convincingly surpass Sasuke and everyone else).

Idealistic
Fri, 05-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Perhaps the Kyuubi is disproportionately powerful when compared to its brethren? Perhaps Kishi merely thumbs his nose at us and is doing a not-so-subtle retcon. ;)

This was quite an interesting chapter though even though it was just all talking. We learned quite a bit. Also, it turns out it was Zetsu who has spotted Sasuke and his companions. Itachi was speechless the whole time they talked about Oro's death and Sasuke... Seems like he is concerned.

Well at least we learned why they waited so long to get Naruto again... because he has to be the last one they seal.

Agreed, especially this last one. You'd think an old age jinchurriki would have maxed out the power of his bijuu more than any other jinchurriki; which would have made for one of the more interesting akatsuki/jinchurriki battles. The fact that Kisame took this veteran down on his own gives me the impression that he is a top tier akatsuki member.

I think Kisame had help from Itachi. Kisame was talking saying "Perhaps you'll let me beat your target half to death next time too?"

darkmetal505
Fri, 05-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I always had the feeling that if you're an akatsuki that is defeated or dies, the leader thinks that member is too weak to remain in the group anyways. But the leader did say "Don't talk about your comrades like that" when Kisame seemingly took enjoyment in Hidan and Kakuzu's death. I want to say that's the main nindo of the Leaf but didnt the whole "You're lower than trash if you do not protect your comrades" thing start with the White Fang, passed down to Kakashi, passed down to Naruto? Yes this is my wild theory that the leader of the Akatsuki is the White Fang. Motive to start Akatsuki? Betrayal by village for upholding his most important principle.

There is only one problem: Akatsuki's goal. The whole taking over the world with economic exploit doesn't really fit the White Fang's character. Then again, we know relatively little about Kakashi's father.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 05-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Interesting Idea of the White Fang being the leader but I don't think that's going to be the case. It's about as likely as seeing the fourth turn out to be the leader. Biggest hole in that theory is that the white fang has white hair just like Kakashi while we've seen in a colored panel that the leaders hair is red.

Poor Hidan, maybe his head will find a way to crawl out, but I guess shikimaru's revenge was completely brutal. Guess that was the reason he was so eager to get him off in the woods. Just so he could make sure that he would wipe out all traces of his existence forever. Guess the moral of the story is don't fuck with Shika, he'll pay you back times four.

Loved Kisame's comment, calling them the zombie duo.

Wonder if we'll see some new inductees into the akatsuki. Honestly I'd be hilarious if the way Itachi defeats Sasuke is by simply offering a position to the other members of team snake.

Assertn
Fri, 05-11-2007, 06:29 PM

If we assume that each akatsuki were assigned to each bijuu, which ones will have completed their objectives so far?

Deidara, Tobi, Kisame, either Hidan or Kakazu....probably the leader, and the other unknown akatsuki?

Mkadoza
Fri, 05-11-2007, 08:36 PM
I am extremely excited about the new info on Suigetsu. Though I'd like to know more about his techiniques, interesting to here how cold-blooded and sadistic he is. "A child prodigy in the art of murder." I'm liking Suigetsu more and more.

Juugo also seems to be an important, strong member, though Karin gets no love. My lasting impression however was, based on Deidaras comments of wanting to kill Orochimaru and how interesting "Hebi" is, it would not shock me that the first Akatsuki members Hebi will meet are Deidara and Tobi. Interested in the power that Tobi has in any case, considering that his personality doesnt lend itself to that of a fearsome ninja.

By the way, am I to understand Suigetsu's surname is Houzuki, meaning he's got siblings? Or is Houzuki more of a group.

ody
Fri, 05-11-2007, 09:08 PM
The White Fang is Kakashi's father, correct?

Very good theory, chetty. It would be awesome if that came to be :D.

JaySee
Sat, 05-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Nah, the leader is Naruto's twin/older brother. He has blue eyes and similar hair.

KCMmmmm
Sat, 05-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Wonder if we'll see some new inductees into the akatsuki. Honestly I'd be hilarious if the way Itachi defeats Sasuke is by simply offering a position to the other members of team snake.

That would be pretty funny, though I'm pretty certain any new recruit would need to recover the Akatsuki ring of the previous member in order to join. Tobi was allowed to join only after he found Sasori's, and they never replaced Orochimaru; maybe partly because he hoarded his ring after leaving?

I know there's another thread for this, but this chapter in particular makes me guess that Tobi is Obito....his humorous dialogue reminds me of Obito's excuse-making attitude a little bit too much. I wish Kishi would get this plot twist out of the way already.

animus
Sat, 05-12-2007, 07:00 AM
Honestly, I don't want to see Suigetsu at all if he's going to be "the second coming of Zabuza". Doesn't show much potential for originality. We do know that he can avoid attacks by liquifying himself, but if he's a Zabuza clone, Kishi needs to make up some more stuff.

Assertn
Sat, 05-12-2007, 01:16 PM
:confused: the second coming of Zabuza == Zabuza clone :confused:

animus
Sat, 05-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Not necessarily, but seeing as how they called him the second coming of him, and is currently using his sword and is a master in the art of assassination, it does sound like he might turn out to be someone of Zabuza's mold.

Assassin
Sat, 05-12-2007, 02:10 PM
the whitefang is the akatsuki leader? ya, thats sounds good and all but theres just one problem with that theory.....

the white fang killed himself after he was dishonourably discharged from the ranks of konoha ninja.

Assertn
Sat, 05-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Not necessarily, but seeing as how they called him the second coming of him, and is currently using his sword and is a master in the art of assassination, it does sound like he might turn out to be someone of Zabuza's mold.
Except he also wants to use Kisame's sword.

Deadfire
Sat, 05-12-2007, 07:08 PM
the whitefang is the akatsuki leader? ya, thats sounds good and all but theres just one problem with that theory.....

the white fang killed himself after he was dishonourably discharged from the ranks of konoha ninja.

And the 4th got eaten by the death god he summoned. Yet people still try to make that connection...

FullMetalAlchemist
Sun, 05-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Well they make that connection because the kyubi wasn't eatent by the death god like it should have. thats my guess.

chet_chetty
Sun, 05-13-2007, 11:46 AM
There is only one problem: Akatsuki's goal. The whole taking over the world with economic exploit doesn't really fit the White Fang's character. Then again, we know relatively little about Kakashi's father.

Like Orochimaru, we have seen that villains were not always evil-natured to begin with. it's been argued before Oro sought immortality to reunite with his parents. something innately good still remained in spite of his countless murders over the years.

also, the whole economic exploit thing. is that not the goal of every village in the Naruto world? each village's goal is to seek power so other weaker villages can "hire" them. both are trying to maintain (the pursuit of) their respective goals. villages are involved in wars which is not exactly good. it's all a power struggle through ie economic exploit.

how could he pursue his own goal without being considered a missing nin? he'd have to erase his existence from the Leaf. otherwise he'd be incessantly riddled with Leaf ninjas trying to kill/recover him for the rest of his life.

And the 4th got eaten by the death god he summoned. Yet people still try to make that connection...

yep. for that and my (and any) theory to be true, there would have to be some twist or retelling of past events.

BananaFob
Sun, 05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
There's also the fact that the 4th Hokage doesn't have red hair, it's suppose to be yellow, unless he dyed it. I hope that we get to see some Akatsuki-Jinchuuriki fights.

Parkalash
Sun, 05-13-2007, 07:53 PM
And yet another thing that kinda makes it clear that the akatsuki leader isnt the fourth, is that he does infact have piercings on his nose, which the fourth didn't have in the manga.

boilerph
Sun, 05-13-2007, 08:04 PM
We do know that he can avoid attacks by liquifying himself.

I don't think that he consciously does that to avoid attacks. I am leaning towards his body being completely composed of water. That would help explain the constant drinking and the possible lack of physical strength.

Raven
Mon, 05-14-2007, 01:23 AM
My first impression while reading page 2 was, "Why is the 3rd hanging off Kisame's sword?".

Assertn
Mon, 05-14-2007, 01:26 AM
My first impression while reading page 2 was, "Why is the 3rd hanging off Kisame's sword?".
Mine was "Why is bridge builder Tazuna hanging off Kisame's sword?" :p

elmojo
Mon, 05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
hahahaha, god i love tobi he made this chapter with his few words

Idealistic
Mon, 05-14-2007, 05:47 PM

and Obito got crushed by the rocks... Yet people still believe Tobi is Obito.

KCMmmmm
Mon, 05-14-2007, 10:13 PM
and Obito got crushed by the rocks... Yet people still believe Tobi is Obito.

I'm just comparing their personalities. Personalities are very clearly defined in Naruto, so any extremely obvious similarities are a topic of debate. If we are to learn anything from anime patterns, it's that dieing doesn't always stop a character from returning. It's the White Fang to Akatsuki leader comparison that has me most vexed. That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

itadakimasu
Mon, 05-14-2007, 11:53 PM
tobi is a charactor that really has me confused... i mean, akatsuki is composed of some rediculously inhuman charactors.. i just cant figure out tobi yet, and im wondering if we will even see him in action at all.

currently thinking about : will sasuke and naruto clash before either of them finds itachi... or are we going to see deidara and company fight w\ team naruto?

Kyle_A
Tue, 05-15-2007, 05:00 PM
I predict gai will kill kisame first

docdan63
Tue, 05-15-2007, 05:44 PM
@Kyle_A: sorry man. That isn't going to happen.

And to everyone who agrees with him. Not that I really know for sure, but I don't think anyone from Konoha has the ability to kill any Akatsuki member, alone. The only person who has the ability to do so is Kakashi(w/help) or blood born real sharingan user.No jounin from Konoha can kill him.

He has way to much chakra to be taken out by only one person. Even his clones at 30% have as much chakra as naruto in 3 tails form.

And I agree with bbaucom. Tobi is a confusing character.

my thoughts:I think sasuke will clash with Naruto before he is finds Itachi. It adds to the story and it would tie in the to whole Naruto and Sasuke thing. Plus it would give fire to Naruto's flame to want to save him more from Oro's grasp, or thinking he became evil after taking over Oro.

Yukimura
Tue, 05-15-2007, 05:59 PM
@docdan63 Kisame's clone had as much chakra as Naruto with 0 tails and residual Kyuubi chakra (The strongest Neji ever saw Naruto). Also as we've seen many times with Naruto though, having massive amounts of chakra doesn't mean you can't be beaten. It just means you can do more techniques without getting exausted which only helps if your fighting a long battle or you use huge techniques in radpid succession.

BananaFob
Tue, 05-15-2007, 07:32 PM
@docdan63 I believe Gai could take down Kisame with his Eight gates, even with Kisame using only 100% of his Chakra. Of course, it would only set up in a situation where Gai meets Kisame and immediately kills him with the Eighth Gate.

KCMmmmm
Tue, 05-15-2007, 08:29 PM
@docdan63 I believe Gai could take down Kisame with his Eight gates, even with Kisame using only 100% of his Chakra. Of course, it would only set up in a situation where Gai meets Kisame and immediately kills him with the Eighth Gate.

Then Gai would die. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing somewhere that if the eighth gate is opened, it will kill the person who opens it. I can't really remember too well, but if that's the case, then I doubt he would do it unless there was no other way to beat Kisame. I just hope the next chapter doesn't have any more pointless blabbering in Konoha. It seems the conversation there was just a pathetic last minute tack on to keep the main character in the manga regularly. If they aren't discussing something important, then I don't care. It's a waste of a few pages when they do that.

Meteros
Wed, 05-16-2007, 01:17 AM
wtf deidara's left hand was crushed by gaara. even if his right one was sewn back while missing the elbow area, this is too much

animus
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:58 AM
wtf deidara's left hand was crushed by gaara. even if his right one was sewn back while missing the elbow area, this is too much

This is Naruto, we have Hidan talking with his head cut off, and Kakuzu running around with 5 hearts in his body. Realism definetely isn't a factor in shounen anime if you haven't noticed yet.

Kyle_A
Wed, 05-16-2007, 02:46 PM
Gai is the strongest juunin there is according to what he said during the chuunin exams.I really doubt even naruto with 3 tail could do much against 8 gates.

docdan63
Wed, 05-16-2007, 04:24 PM
@Kyle:I don't think he is considering he hasn't even ever shown anything decent jounin worthy(except the knowledge to get around Itachi's eye's)

Naruto having the ability to get past the 8 gates in 3 tails mode isn't the point(even though he easily could with no problems)

Also, we don't even know what Gai is capable of in the 8 gate mode, in any gate

Plus when it comes down to it. Kisame is an s-rank. Gai is not

animus
Wed, 05-16-2007, 07:34 PM
I think those ranks are only for criminals.

docdan63
Wed, 05-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Even so, he's still an S-rank criminal meaning he's the highest rank of any ninja abilities in general.

So yeah I think that I'm going to have to say that he'll never go down. Actually I can almost feel confident enough that no one ever will take down Kisame or Itachi, that I'm willing to take bets on it.

Kyle_A
Wed, 05-16-2007, 09:41 PM
If you compare and contrast characters and step stones with chakra vs chakra with main characters, sasuke should be stronger than itachi right now, in fact kakashi should be as well.the only person i never doubted could kill itachi was jaraiya.

mage
Thu, 05-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Even so, he's still an S-rank criminal meaning he's the highest rank of any ninja abilities in general.

S rank has nothing to do with ninja abilities compared to all ninjas, it just means he is one of the most dangerous criminals. A kage would be the highest rank any ninja skill wise.

Kyle_A
Thu, 05-17-2007, 03:10 AM
so far every kage has fallen to akatsuki lol

itadakimasu
Thu, 05-17-2007, 10:29 AM

I didn't know he got that hand/arm back... i thought he only had the one left, which he shows at the end of the chapter.

KCMmmmm
Thu, 05-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I didn't know he got that hand/arm back... i thought he only had the one left, which he shows at the end of the chapter.

He lost his left arm in the fight against Garra, which he (until now) has never regained. He lost the right one in the fight against Kakashi, which Kakuzu sewed back on (being the kind-five-hearted seamstress that he was). The hand he shows at the end, however, was the left, so that was either a mistake, or he's definitely gotten it back.

Personally, I always thought it was a bit gutsy of him to sacrifice his arm in the battle. I figured an Akatsuki would want to keep his body in as good condition as possible, to always be prepared for the next fight. I guess it's only because he got cocky that he ended up needing to make that sacrifice.

Uberbaka
Fri, 05-18-2007, 06:24 AM
Maybe he's got someone elses arm.

animus
Fri, 05-18-2007, 07:17 AM
He probably got it back with Kakuzu's help when he was alive along with another member probably. Kakuzu might not be involved, but he seems likely with all the stitchings and other dealings he has in his body.

docdan63
Fri, 05-18-2007, 10:18 PM
so far every kage has fallen to akatsuki lol

then you see my point. At least a little bit.