PDA

View Full Version : I'm Creating a new site for anime

army3700
Mon, 05-07-2007, 03:01 PM
hey all
i'm creating a new website so every one can download animes in torrent file that iconverted them to RMVB extention that can be played in :
1- Realplayer
2- Windows media classic
3- VLC
and others as i think but the problem is i just have 30 anime completed folders and i need some help to creat my web and its totaly free :S
i need to creat a forum in my web but i dont know how :S
and if you have anime complete anime series could you please creat a torrent file and upload it so i can download it then converted after that upload it so anyone can dowload it freely
and i hope its okay to post this message

:)

Thread moved, and we will be watching make sure this doesn't turn to anything thats not welcome by gotwoot -MOD

mage
Mon, 05-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Just wondering why you would ever want to play RMVB files, much less CONVERT them?

Munsu
Mon, 05-07-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm locking this thread mainly because I don't like the idea of fansubs being converted to some other format that wasn't intended from the releasing groups and spreading these files around. Good luck with your site, but I don't think this is the place to ask for this type of help.

Plus, I don't like members who are not active here to simply come to advertise their site.

If any mod feels that this thread is acceptable, then go ahead and unlock it.