PDA

View Full Version : This is a matter of life and death!

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Okay my honeys, I'm going to pierce the right side of my nose this week. Pic for reference (swedish text but you don't have to care about that) http://tribe.se/piercingar/nasvinge.html

So yeah basically I'm having troubles with choosing the accessory to go with this piercing. I want some kind of ring though, I think. I don't like those small things. Here's a link with a couple of different types of loot which are all potential candidates. SO... ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO HELP ME CHOOSE WHICH ONE I SHOULD GET? VOTE NOW!!

http://tribe.se/smycken/smyckeindex.html

Yeah, swedish text there too but it works to browse through. Just choose which one I should get in the poll and then if you want I'd like if you posted in this thread with specific colors and shit. Just copy paste the text or image link to the one you think I should get, since again - it's in swedish.

THANX

To motivate you here's a recent pic of me so you can sort of imagine how I'd look with the new piercing when it's done. But really it's just an excuse to flaunt my hotness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/48171_1177976528.jpg

masamuneehs
Sun, 05-06-2007, 12:38 AM
i disapprove of this act of body mutilation.

that said, you really should consider getting a small stud. Those loopy things you link to are all awful. People with nose rings like that always remind me of Bebop and Rocksteady from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles or some kind of horror-film junkyard pit bull... If you have to do this crap to yourself, go for a stud, a white one would be a crazy limb for your pale ass, and quite unconventional, you'd just have to keep it clean.

But if you're gonna be a fag ;) and not listen to me on the above, go with Zircon. You already have too much black

edit - i really cant believe i posted on this...

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 12:47 AM
BODY MUTILATION FTW!

Unfortunately my english is quite sad so I don't even know what a stud is (excluding the male kind), could you link me to one?

Also I think the only ring in the nose which reminds one of bebop/rocksteady etc is the septum (i.e the one which you have "through" the nose, like bulls usually have.. at least in fiction, don't know if they actually have those IRL).

Deadfire
Sun, 05-06-2007, 12:57 AM
Real men get steel...

Not that I'm supporting mutilation ;)

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 01:16 AM
I voted "Tits or GTFO" because I couldn't resist.

I'm also not a fan of piercings, but for the same reason as Masa, I think you should get something with color in it, like the Zircon or maybe Glas.

You need some color in your life, boy.

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 01:19 AM
Colors are for straight people!

BTW you should all see Ichi the killer and check out Kakihara. Now that's mutilation!

Kraco
Sun, 05-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Titan. That's nice modern material and doesn't likely cause immune responses.

Inazuma
Sun, 05-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Platinium or GTFO

6Zabuza9
Sun, 05-06-2007, 04:15 AM
Real men use steel (stål)!

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Steel is in a major lead :O not very surprising I guess :D

Board of Command
Sun, 05-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Tits or GTFO

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Unfortunately my english is quite sad so I don't even know what a stud is (excluding the male kind), could you link me to one?
Stud is the simplest piercing, simple knob on the end of a straight post. It's what they pierce your ear with if you get it done at a doctor for example (rather than a piercing place).

But if you're dead set on something with a little more..."flair" (can't believe I said that), go with something as understated as possible. Less is always more.

I voted for Steel. Hopefully, you won't have any problems with it that will make it tarnish or rust. They use stainless on the piercings, but even that eventually goes.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 05-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Get some Titan.

Shinda
Sun, 05-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Unlike the most here probably, I am a fan of piercings. I am however not a fan of having others choose what kind of piercing you should have. After all, it's your own body and it should be your own decision.

If you want someone's opinion, go ask the piercer for the safest/smartest/maybe even coolest option.

Just one thing, it's a pain in the ass piercing to heal (especially with a ring) and it closes pretty fast.

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 01:20 PM
In case you guys missed the picture I enclosed, I already HAVE a piercing! Left side of my mouth, see. I know of healing/material issues etc :p

Oh so that's what a stud is. Yeah I had that before replacing it with a ring. :O

Spiegel
Sun, 05-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I voted "Zircon is so badass!." Simple, Gold, and nice looking. "Blackline" is a close second.

Assertn
Sun, 05-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Nothing says I'm in the best band in the world quite like a DÖDSKALLEKLO, BEN

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 04:18 PM
LOL Dödskalleklo, ben ftw :O

It means something like skullclaw, bone btw XD

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
I told myself not to poke around on that site. Should have heeded my own common sense:

OH DEAR CHRIST NSFW (http://tribe.se/piercingar/frenum.html)

bagandscalpel
Sun, 05-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I told myself not to poke around on that site. Should have heeded my own common sense:

OH DEAR CHRIST NSFW (http://tribe.se/piercingar/frenum.html)
Damn, it hurts just looking at it. Kind of resembles an oblong grenade, no?

As for what Terra should get: I dunno, something loud and gaudy, I say.

mage
Sun, 05-06-2007, 08:24 PM
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/459/1178073924561nr0tu9.jpg

Assassin
Sun, 05-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Tits or GTFO

it wouldn't be unique and terra-ish if it was anything else

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-07-2007, 12:31 AM
I hear that piercing your genitals improves sexual stimulation.

Just saying.

Turkish-S
Mon, 05-07-2007, 01:55 AM
None of the above!

http://images.worldcupblog.org/usa/knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-orange-nylon-rope-1-AJHD.jpg

:)

kenren
Mon, 05-07-2007, 03:45 AM
Zircon would be nice..
post a pic after you get them =P

Psyke
Mon, 05-07-2007, 10:02 AM

That sounds like what they came up with after the piercing to feel better. Sounds really painful and I can't advise anyone to go for it.

As for the poll, I've been trying to vote for one but still can't as I can't really figure out what are the differences. Sorry Terra! :o

masamuneehs
Mon, 05-07-2007, 02:15 PM

I've heard that, depending on the location of the piercing, genital piercings do create more stimulation, however this newfound sensitivity wears off after a short while (period of days to weeks) and afterwards the area is less sensitive, meaning an ultimate decline in sexual stimulation.

This is what a tattoo and piercing guy in NYC told me some time back, when my friends were all going through their piercing phases. He was speaking about females though. And he had small metal balls imbedded in his forearm "cuz it drives the girls crazy".:eek:

mage
Mon, 05-07-2007, 02:18 PM

Until it gets ripped off during sex or attached to the inside of the vagina.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Well honestly it wouldn't make a difference even if it gave instant orgasms just by coming close to a vagina, I still wouldn't let anyone close to my dick in that way.

I might be fucked up but piercing genitals is really something that only the weirdest of human beings can consider doing. :D

Lefty
Sun, 05-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Until it gets ripped off during sex or attached to the inside of the vagina.

You would be surprised how often that can and has happen. But my stance on body piercing is if you don't set off the metal detector at the airport you're ok by me.

Kraco
Sun, 05-13-2007, 02:55 PM
So, what did you end up getting, Terra?

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-14-2007, 09:09 AM
Titan ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/Weee34621.jpg

This image came out surprisingly emo, but yeah.

Lefty
Wed, 05-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Just don't get really really really sleep with twelve people drunk or get into a fight or both cuz those will be the first two things to get pulled out for one reason or another.

Looks good on ya though. Congrats, now you just need to resist the urge to get more.

Kraco
Wed, 05-16-2007, 04:44 AM
I knew you would get titan. It's the material of today, not yesterday like steel, or the day before yesterday like gold. And unless you have a nuclear reactor in your nose, zircon is useless.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-16-2007, 06:09 AM
@Lefty: Thanks dude, it 's very very addictive though.. already planning my next one :D

@Kraco: Luckily I had my nuclear reactor removed recently, to zircon's huge dismay