PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Haku

dragonrage
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:31 PM
One more year huh, heres to a few more. see ya around man hope tha you had a wonderful day

darkshadow
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:32 PM
[ 06:30:34 ] *· · Topic : set by DS : HAPPY BARFDAY ARCNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
[ 06:30:44 ] *[ %DS ] <_<

That says it all.

Lucifus
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Oh My God, its that time of the year again. Eppy Birthday fellow Saber addict.
Party it up.

Spiegel
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Happy Birthday Haku! One of the first and best people I met in IRC. Have a fun one and make pictures for us non-birthday folk.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:42 PM
HBD HAKU~~

XanBcoo
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Heppy Barthday~

masamuneehs
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:50 PM
One of the best, Happy Birthday

kAi
Wed, 05-02-2007, 11:55 PM
You've recieved your birthday kick.

Happy birthday, hope you get some snatch and alcohol, among other things.

RedX1z
Thu, 05-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Happy Birthday, Mr. Haku!

Assassin
Thu, 05-03-2007, 01:04 AM
HAKUNESS!!! Happy birthday dude....you're so awesome i actually typed out the whole word instead of just saying "bday" like i usually do :D.

When i get a job i'll buy you a hooker and dress her up like saber for you...until then you'll have to settle for z's mom

Assertn
Thu, 05-03-2007, 01:09 AM
::grumbles grumbles:: Well I guess you pulled me into a happy birthday thread, Arcness....;)

Happy Birthday d00d

Yukimura
Thu, 05-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Happy Birthday Arcness, I hope you can find and kill 24 strippers in 24 hours, good luck.

Kraco
Thu, 05-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Wow, Haku's Birthday! Have a nice one, dude!

It's funny how he isn't even a moderator here (and, to be honest, hardly posts here at all and thus only because of his dark sig and avatar I even remember his forum personality) it still feels like he's an integral part of Gotwoot. But like SpiegelPhone said, he's such a prominent ghost of the irc channel that it would be impossible to visit the place and not get kicked... I mean not get to know him rather sooner than later.

Psyke
Thu, 05-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Happy birthday, Haku! Hope you've got a great day coming up. :)

Carnage
Thu, 05-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Happy birthday Haku. I hope you enjoyed me posting this early in the morning after very little sleep.

Dont get hit by a car. :D

Ryllharu
Thu, 05-03-2007, 06:31 AM
Happy birthday!

Munsu
Thu, 05-03-2007, 06:39 AM
I hope Rogers screws you again.

Arcn3ss
Thu, 05-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Early Morning Birthday From DO and the rest at IRC. Awesome times.

Picture this 10 or 12 times ( one or two from Wilik, the rest from DO)
* You were killed by DO (Gotwoot!network.admin!DO (HAPPY BIRTHDAY))
Closing Link: Arcness[My Address :P] Gotwoot.hub (Killed (DO (HAPPY BIRTHAY I WILL CONTINUE DOING THIS ALL DAY)))

PLUS +
forced into 100 channels 2 times
-irc-8.gotwoot.net- *** You were forced to join #happybirthdayARCNESS21073455533.

PLUS +
DO forcing my nick to change.

* Your nick is now BIRTHDAY_ARCNESS
* Your nick is now BIRTHDAY_ARCNESS_FROM_DO
* Your nick is now BIRTHDAY_ARCNESS_FROM_DO_AND_G
* Your nick is now BIRTHDAY_ARCNESS_FROM_DOandGot
* Your nick is now BIRTHDAY_ARCNESS_FROM_DOandGW

Lastly 38+ kicks (I lost Count) from DO, KAI, Z, Drage, Masa, Le Joker, Spiegel maybe a few more

Anywhooooo

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes. :P

Drage: Thanks for the Thread :P and that Long kick you gave me in IRC
DS: Thanks for the topic change :P And for always disagreeing with everything i ever say :P
Luci: Thanks for the bday wishes from a fellow saber fan :P
Spiegel: Sorry to hear youve become lower then Z in IRC, we'll try and bring in someone new to be the IRC Bitch :P
6Zabuza9 / XanBcoo / Ryllharu: Thanks for the bday wishes. I know who you guys are from your posts. Come into IRC so i can abuse you....i mean get to know you...
RedX1z Thanks :P You should come onto IRC more, I promise not to kick you ... much.. :P
masamuneehs: Thanks for the Birthday wishes and Kick :P You Bokurano Fanatic you :P Play some RPGs more! You only live once.
kAi: You wallet stealing criminal :P Thanks for the Kick. Remember we are going to Japan in the next few years to get some Japanese school girl snatch before it becomes illegal for me to do so. :P
Assassin: lol Thats an awesome gift a hooker dressed up like saber. I can have my own FSN :P
AssertnFailure How the tables are turned. Now it is you whom is pulled into a birthday thread like I was for you. :P Thanks
Yukimura: look I spelt your name right :P Iam sure ill enjoy those strippers. Ill just start laying out the traps. A few 5 dollar bills and a new thong.
Kraco : Thanks for the post :P I have been here since 2003 and i know I dont post too much, but like you said i make up for it on IRC. Hopefully youll pick up some of those series i keep going on about like Towards the Terra.
Psyke : Thanks for the bday wish. Hurry up and learn more Japanese so you can be Proxy-Fansubs' Translator :P
Carnage : :P Ill do my best to avoid cars, you do your best to avoid kicks :P

Munsu/Bud: Its nice to see you taking a break from the WWE ( You being carlito after all) to wish rogers screws me yet again. Iam sure they will, so let me just say in advanced I hope your ISP home bans Torrents :P

Wow Longest Post ever for me :P

KitKat
Thu, 05-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Nooooooo, why is my internet still broken so that I miss Haku's birthday on irc T_T

*huggles Arcness* I made you a giant deathray laser for your birthday which you can use to achieve total rule over the world. It's shiny!

Deadfire
Thu, 05-03-2007, 11:09 AM
HAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one today and enjoy your birthday

:D

Arcn3ss
Thu, 05-03-2007, 07:49 PM
DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>_>

Lol Thanks for the Bday wishes

Kitkat!!!!! You missed my IRC Birthday party! :P That laser will make up for it tho :P

ChaosK
Thu, 05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
I guess I came back during a special week...

Happy birthday Haku.

(You'll forever be remembered as Teh-D0vil...and for eating pikachu...don't know why I remember that though.)

SK
Thu, 05-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Happy birthday .

NM
Thu, 05-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Happy Birthday Haku!! Hope you had a great time!

joker-kun
Thu, 05-03-2007, 09:31 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OH MY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAKUNESSSSSSSS~~~~~!!!!!!!!:cool: