PDA

View Full Version : When does Bleach fillers start / end?

rIcK
Wed, 01-31-2007, 09:29 AM
Seriously, this kind of question doesn't deserve its own thread. There's plenty of places throughout the forums to find this info. Consider this a verbal warning.

But, to answer your question: Yes, the Bleach fillers are over. The new episodes of relevant Bleach begin at episode 110. The filler arc sucked and bringing people up to speed on it is a waste of my time.

Naruto begins its new episodes early February. I believe the 5th is the exact day.

masamuneehs

Basically the last episode of Bleach i saw was when the final episode in soul soceity before the huge filler arcs began since i refuse to watch that crap...

Anyway after waiting a LONG LONG time... i was hoping that maybe now the fillers are over and i can start enjoying bleach again?

Can anyone bring me up to speed?

Also on that note i also stopped watching naruto well over a year ago when the fillers began for that.... any *real* naruto episodes yet either?

ody
Tue, 05-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm just beginning season 3 after a long break and was wondering when the fillers start / end so I can avoid them and go straight to the good episodes :O.

Unless... the fillers are worth watching?

Warned. Next time you ignore the rules, you're banned.
Threads merged and locked.
masamuneehs

Kraco
Tue, 05-01-2007, 03:24 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14303

There's also a message for you there...

kyubisrage
Thu, 04-17-2008, 12:49 PM
I stopped watching bleach after the stupid filler arcs...

Anyone know where the real story picked up from and where I can dl them fast MIRC?

Threads merged. There's a download forum for asking questions related to downloading. Use it. Or post here and the ban hammer will start singing its sweet song.

-Kraco

Yukimura
Thu, 04-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Wiki what now???? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes#Episode_list)

The Bounto arc is the big filler arc which ended at ep 109

Some info not mentioned on wiki, there were two mini-filler arcs from 128-137 and 147-149.

Episode 168-??? is expected to be filler as well.

eps available in #flomp-fansubs on rizon

Sam98034
Thu, 04-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I wonder if they're going to do the fillers in HM or go home. I mean, they got what they came for, so they can just go back. I guess the fillers could be anywhere.

redcat
Thu, 04-17-2008, 06:14 PM
I wonder if they're going to do the fillers in HM or go home. I mean, they got what they came for, so they can just go back. I guess the fillers could be anywhere.
Aizen is still going to blow up the town to make the key. i'm also sure he could zip in at any sec and 1 shot ichigo.

kmkze04
Tue, 04-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Well, Bleach's filler arcs have so far not been nearly as long or as horrible as say... Naruto... (actually I think Bleach's fillers may have even beat the current storyline of anime Shippuuden, I admittedly liked watching Toushirou being stalked by Ichigo's sister into a soccer game and the kendo competition wasn't bad... the only slightly wasteful one IMO was the cake episode)... so if that trend continues we probably will have anywhere from a 1-5ish episode arc then back to the real story.
And as for where it takes place, the previews hint that the arc will take place in Soul Society, where a new captain is taking office.

Sam98034
Tue, 04-22-2008, 05:37 AM
Now is this new captain a part of the original storyline? Or is it a made up captain?

Yukimura
Tue, 04-22-2008, 12:58 PM
It wouldn't really be filler if it was part of the original storyline now would it?

kmkze04
Tue, 04-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Wonder if this captain is going to croak or be found out to be a spy or what...

Sam98034
Tue, 04-22-2008, 04:58 PM
It wouldn't really be filler if it was part of the original storyline now would it?

Well he could be part of the original story line, but still be one of the lead characters in a filler saga. But the answer is 'yes' I'm assuming, he is a filler character.

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-25-2008, 02:13 AM
have to say best filler episode ever.

Archangel
Fri, 04-25-2008, 01:05 PM
have to say best filler episode ever.

Really? I beg to differ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8gyKDhRskU&feature=related)