PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie 3

nests
Sun, 04-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Friendly moderator reminder here:

We have a rule about "contentless" posts, posts that are empty, or just one word, or completely unrelated one-liners, or off-topic; contentless posts are essentially the equivalent of spamming because they add nothing to conversation or help to anyone.

For example, "hi", "lol", "hahah", "too long, didn't read", "omfg i'm dl ing it 2!1", "owned", or anything that has no real contribution to the thread are not necessary.

So, reflect upon how informing us about the fact that you're downloading it, along with butt tons of other faceless otakus, is worth posting or not.

The rule is that contentless posts will be deleted and their user warned.

Have a nice day. :):):)
Masa (thanks for letting me hijack this post nests

At first I though it was fake but the torrent seems to be working fine

Naruto Movie 3 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/nmovie3.torrent)by DB

Kraco
Sun, 04-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Ho... I wonder how many really tried to keep in mind this was indeed supposed to be released this spring at some point. The first two movies didn't seem to gather such a stupendous reception, and this one even looked really dubious in the trailers.

Better to download it, in any case. Can't really judge what you haven't seen, after all.

BioAlien
Sun, 04-29-2007, 11:55 AM
It look legit enough to download.

~Downloading~
(The speed is quite slow...)

Idealistic
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Whoa... I knew it was coming out this year... But didn't know it'd be today! :D

Anyways DLing it right now...

?igma
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:15 PM
very slow indeed. Not expecting too much anyhow..

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 04-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh oh! I am downloading it too!

Let me know if it isnt on the up and up so I can kill it now please.

-dg-

So after watching it...

Damn that was a long ass movie. I didnt think that it was all that great. A few good fight scenes. Naruto went Kyubi which was cool. Kakashi used a few new ones. Lee was ok, hoping he would unlock some gates though. Sakura wasnt useless...I liked the broken glass to locate the girl running all fast.

And am I mistaking or did Naruto have a Moon Rasengan at the end?

All in all, I had no expectations, so not HORRIBLE, not the best either.

-dg-

BioAlien
Sun, 04-29-2007, 02:43 PM
*Done Downloading*
*Open the file*
*Skip through it*

It is the real thing.

*Start watching from the start*

JaySee
Sun, 04-29-2007, 03:03 PM
It's like the filler with the rich spoiled kid, but 3 times as long. Rock Lee's fight is pretty cool. Kakashi stupidly uses Sharingan for no reason at all. Animation turns to crap occasionally, even though it's a movie.

Crash
Sun, 04-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, like jay said it's basically a filler arc. The only difference is some good animation during the fight scenes, but even then Rock Lee's fight at the end is the only one thats even moderately interesting. Overall i'd say the movie was dissapointing. Slightly better than most of the naruto filler ep's, but no where near as good any any of the series that has followed the manga plot.

?igma
Sun, 04-29-2007, 05:00 PM
What they both said. The problem with these movies, is the bad soundtracks, the bad story and the timeframe. They simply can't get enough time to build up, so its all more like an anti-climax.

Idealistic
Sun, 04-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Omfg... I'm not even going to bother watching it all.. There's always that one kid who thinks Naruto is an idiot and then at the end he believes in Naruto. How many times have we seen that?

Can't they come up with an even decent storyline... I could come up with one better than this garbage in like a minute. Aren't they in a ninja world? Why are there western houses and gameboys.

Also... I thought movie 3 was suppose to take place after the time-jump? Must have heard wrong.

mage
Sun, 04-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Holy shit this movie sucks. There was enough crying, pinky promises, and emotional bullshit to make me throw up. And, yet again, no backstory on the villians. Would've been nice if they atleast explained that eye on Ishidate's hand.

Kraco
Sun, 04-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Everything in this movie sucked really bad, even worse than in many of the fillers. There was only one good thing in this whole piece of shit, and it was the main villain dude's technique. While it was a cliche to the boot, at least it had nice visual and sound effects, and the fact he kept killing people summarily with it, even his employer, saved him in my mind.

Too bad one good villain couldn't possibly save the whole thing.

JaySee
Sun, 04-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Did it bug the crap out of anyone else that Naruto's Kagebunshin had a stone leg as well? What the hell?!?!

Crash
Sun, 04-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Did it bug the crap out of anyone else that Naruto's Kagebunshin had a stone leg as well? What the hell?!?!

No, it would have bothered me if it didn't have one. After all it's a Shadow CLONE, meaning it should be an exact replica of the user. If the clone doesn't look exactly like the user does in his current state it would kind of defeat the purpose of the ability.

BioAlien
Sun, 04-29-2007, 07:04 PM

Kage bunshin create an exist copy of your self.

And, Great, Another variation of the Rasengan (Moon rasengan?! What the fuck is this shit! Who the hell wrote that!?)

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Kinda lame but the Lunar Rasengan was cool though. Eventhough another movie ended with the Rasengan.

JaySee
Sun, 04-29-2007, 08:13 PM
If Naruto can turn himself into a giant shuriken, he can make a damn clone with a working leg.

BioAlien
Sun, 04-29-2007, 08:22 PM
If Naruto can turn himself into a giant shuriken, he can make a damn clone with a working leg.

For that he need to make his clone use Henge no Jutsu.
Which was useless in this case since he was only using it to create the rasengan.

Beside, even if he use Henge with his clone, will that remove the "effect" of his leg being a stone? (The apparence will change, but still feel like he have a stone leg?)

Spiegel
Mon, 04-30-2007, 02:23 AM
Ok, I would say about 89% of this movie was "Eh, Feels like a Filler episode," while 10% of it felt like "I could see this in a regular episode of the series," While 1% felt like it should actually belong in a good Naruto movie. Overall, Eh...

Also I would also like to name This (http://www.spiegel-kun.net/Images/other/FatRasengan.gif) the Bouldering Tower of Fat Rasengan of Movie Mediocrity.... No Jutsu.

redcat
Mon, 04-30-2007, 07:19 AM
naruto took quite a beating when he had his stone leg but it didnt break.. how convienent.

JaySee
Mon, 04-30-2007, 08:16 AM
For that he need to make his clone use Henge no Jutsu.
Which was useless in this case since he was only using it to create the rasengan.

Beside, even if he use Henge with his clone, will that remove the "effect" of his leg being a stone? (The apparence will change, but still feel like he have a stone leg?)

Yes, I'm sure Sasuke could hurl a 100 lbs. boy that just "looks" like a giant shuriken, but feels like Naruto. :rolleyes: Hmm... Sasuke put his hand into the hole of the shuriken. Since Naruto just "looks" like a shuriken, I wonder where that hand actually went. :D

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes, I'm sure Sasuke could hurl a 100 lbs. boy that just "looks" like a giant shuriken, but feels like Naruto. :rolleyes: Hmm... Sasuke put his hand into the hole of the shuriken. Since Naruto just "looks" like a shuriken, I wonder where that hand actually went. :D
It's a cartoon, man. You're gonna have to suspend your disbelief just a little.

Naruto operates within its own rules. Henge no Jutsu alters the physical appearance of the ninja using it. Like...when Naruto uses Sexy no Jutsu, he doesn't actually become a woman. Similarly, if Naruto somehow had his arm chopped off, using Henge wouldn't miraculously grow it back.

JaySee
Mon, 04-30-2007, 11:28 AM
I disagree. Dog boy uses henge on Akamaru and turns him into a boy.

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-30-2007, 11:47 AM
I have some questions...

How come the stone poison killed the king but it didn`t killed Naruto or Kakashi?

Can shabadabado be anymore generic:confused:

So far we have... Rasengan, rainbow rasengan, throwing rasengan, green rasengan, red rasengan, purple kyubi rasengan and moon rasengan? o.0

No open gates Lee? WHY?????

JaySee
Mon, 04-30-2007, 11:55 AM
I have some questions...

How come the stone poison killed the king but it didn`t killed Naruto or Kakashi?
Because, as Sakura explained, you have to be treated right away.

So far we have... Rasengan, rainbow rasengan, throwing rasengan, green rasengan, red rasengan, purple kyubi rasengan and moon rasengan? o.0

Throwing rasengan? Green Rasengan? Where are these from?

No open gates Lee? WHY?????

We got to see pissed off Lee instead.

Zensazns
Mon, 04-30-2007, 12:43 PM
For those who dont like torrents:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28653558/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28657005/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28655204/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28650160/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28652046/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28646263/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28647967/_DB__Naruto_Movie_3__C688AE50_.part7.rar

If it asks for a password its loopz99

Disclaimer: I did not upload these files, they were done a by a friend, of course thanks to DB for subbing it =]
Thanks.

DDBen
Mon, 04-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Wow this movie was just flat out Tragic.

Also I have to disagree the lee fight was good at all. The animation for Lee with nothing but a bright red face was just terrible and while the weapon was a neat use of the weights Lee wears it overall made no sense. Speaking of Lee why was he even in this movie if he was only going to really be used as a rag doll and for his final fight.

Sakura wasn't useless but they seemed to be extremely confused on if this was pre or post time skip. If it was pre time skip she shouldn't have had the super strength or medical jutsu. If it was post time skip she should have made a way to counteract that girls random poison.

Oh and Naruto is apparently a useless ragdoll without the 9 tails chakra so that once again points to pre time skip.

On the plus side Kakashi used some neat techniques even if it was odd for him to avoid fighting any of the you know ninjas.

Overall this was the worst movie so far and I'd say download and watch this at your own risk.

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Throwing rasengan? Green Rasengan? Where are these from?

He trew a Rasengan during a haunted house/summoning filler mini arc, the green one appeared at the end of movie two if i recall correctly, he used 2 at the end, a red and a green one

XanBcoo
Mon, 04-30-2007, 03:52 PM
I disagree. Dog boy uses henge on Akamaru and turns him into a boy.
He gave him the appearance of a human, which was broken after Kiba mistakenly punched Akamaru. Again, appearance.

Anyway, hearing about this Lunar Rasengan makes me think I should download this movie anyway, just for the lulz.

JaySee
Mon, 04-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Sakura wasn't useless but they seemed to be extremely confused on if this was pre or post time skip. If it was pre time skip she shouldn't have had the super strength or medical jutsu. If it was post time skip she should have made a way to counteract that girls random poison.
The first movie didn't fit the manga time frame. Why would you expect this one to? The first movie didn't even fit the anime time frame. So this one actually did a little better.
It's the Sakura pre-time skip after Naruto is supposed to leave. So basically when year+ long torture of filler happened. She can't make an antidote of a poison she has no sample of. It's airborne and wears off quickly. How is she going to counter act that?

He trew a Rasengan during a haunted house/summoning filler mini arc, the green one appeared at the end of movie two if i recall correctly, he used 2 at the end, a red and a green one
I'll look for that ep, but I don't think that's right. It can't be... It would destroy the narutiverse if Naruto threw the Rasengan.

OMG! I rewatched the end of ep 194 and you're RIGHT!!! He freakin' THREW IT!!! They need to delete all record of that episode. It ruins the entire Narutiverse.

He gave him the appearance of a human, which was broken after Kiba mistakenly punched Akamaru. Again, appearance.
Appearance my butt. Akamaru attacks and grabs with his arms, I repeat, HIS ARMS while under henge. How's the 20 lbs. puppy with stubby short legs and tiny paws claw and attack with human boy length arms if he just "looks" like a boy?

Yukimura
Mon, 04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Okay at 45 min through this movie I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Maybe the second half will be more interesting but good god, why would they waste half a movie just to establish that money can't buy happiness.

mage
Mon, 04-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Maybe the second half will be more interesting
Nope. Pure shit.

Genma
Mon, 04-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Took me two days and four different sittings to finish this pile of trash.

Pee-dragons, red-faced Lee, pre-time skip Sakura using post-time skip moves, lame, cliche villians, dumb storyline, and a crybaby.

Easily one of the worst anime movies ever made.

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Lol... hate how many pinky promises were made.
Kyuubi Naruto was good. Two out of three villans were decent, or at least way better than all filler enemies.
Moon Rasengan while riding the fat guy plainly sux.
This one of those files you watch once and then forget forever.

ody
Tue, 05-01-2007, 04:29 AM
My God, this movie was fucking horrendous. It is the worst out of the three movies. The only good part in this movie was the Rock Lee fight scenes, which was short but sweet. Jesus Christ this movie sucks.

Psyke
Tue, 05-01-2007, 07:20 AM
"Everyone, lets be friends forever and ever!"

Gosh this scene made me sick. :( I honestly thought the movie was over by then, and stopped to check. I then jumped to the last few fight scenes, and at least the Lee fight with the nunchakus was awesome. Otherwise, like many said, this is a really bad movie and I can't see how anyone above the age of 10 can enjoy it. Very disappointing.

Xyrox
Tue, 05-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Spoilers if you haven't seen the movie.

At least I learned something from the movie. There are benefits with being fat: it makes your neck much more durable...

Ah. Yes, the movie wasn't very good, but I didn't expect else. However, I hoped they could leave out <kid who doesn't trust Naruto first and then they become best friends> and <killing villain with Rasengan special (in this case lunar) edition>.

However there was actually some good things. The villain actually killed guys, and even if there was no blood and such, it is something I would like to see more. Rock Lee rocked as usual, and Sakura, well she fought well I guess.

But the moral thing made me just feel urgh. Now I'm looking forward to the Bleach movie, at least it can't be near as bad as this movie.

Honoko
Tue, 05-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Gotta relish the power of the fast forward button :p That's all.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-04-2007, 03:19 AM
This movie was 99% ass on a cracker.

They could not have possibly crammed more gay into this thing.

There were two things about this movie that didn't suck.

1. Lee's fight. Everything about it. Repacing his leg weight and handwraps with retardedly heaving nunchuckes that could link into a pole and separate into a chain? That shit was tight. I don't ever want to see him to a bandage lotus again now.

2. The main badguy. His power was kind of cool. The fact that he got obliterated by a monkey and a crippled kid playing chicken on a fat man is just painful.

Just, ugh. This was seriously exactly like sitting through 4 filler episodes at once. I'm pretty sure I threw up in my brandy snifter.

Necromas
Fri, 05-04-2007, 04:39 PM
At first I saw that they had skipped them leaving Konoha and Tsunade giving them the mission and thought "Yes, maybe they'll do a faster paced story and get right to the action."... man was I wrong.

Good:
-Lee fight
-Kyuubi Naruto had some momentary coolness what with the hovering and stuff

Bad:
-Cornyness
-The kid
-The villains
-More cornyness
-The fat guy
-The circus
-Kakashi being taken out of the equation for no good reason
-Even more cornyness

dragonrage
Sun, 05-06-2007, 07:23 PM
the movie sucked cock and balls, yes, at the same time. Anyone who hasn't watched it as yet I say run for your life. It is a serious waste of time and bandwidth. there are so many plot holes and gaps that i won't even bother, not to mention that the plot has been used and repeated in earlier episodes.

once again run, run as far away as you can save yourself i tell you run damn it! Why are you still here........

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 05-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Yeah I wasn't expecting good things from the film way back when a year ago when the first plot summery was posted. So far I'm glad I haven't gotten around to watching it but seeing how I'm such a masochist I'll probably wind up downloading it when i get home from school.

I guess the second movie is probably genius by comparison.

Well if were lucky maybe if we all cross our fingers, rub our rabbits legs, and eat our lucky charms the fourth film will feature a movie quality production of KG.

I just find it kinda funny that movies essentially a feature length expansion of that the one-shot money kid episode from the fillers. With naruto teaching a spoiler brat through the power of friendship that money isn't the road to satisfaction and happiness.

Well at least we didn't get a theatrical interpretation of the classic sexy-no-jutsu naruto peeing-on-a-fat-girl filler episode.

animus
Wed, 05-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Oh god this was bad. Lee said like 3 lines the whole movie which consisted of, We'll be friends for ever, I promise, and Gai-sensei I fulfilled my promise!

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Leaf Ninja has posted this on regard of the upcoming Movie 4

"Naruto Movie Four"
Coming August 4th, 2007

What do we know? It has yet to be stated at what point in continuity this movie will take place, but we do know it takes places in the post-timeskip Shippuuden time frame. The movie will come to theaters close to Shippuuden episode 25, putting it around the start of the second Naruto arc. Like the previous movies, movie 4 will probably exist in its own continuity, outside of the main storyline. Due to the use of filler in the anime, the movie will probably fit into its continuity.

What is the story? At this point we don't have much to go on. Apparently Naruto battles a group of ten individuals who "kill" him. Naruto's friends then have to deal with his passing.

What do I think? Taking place in the post-timeskip time frame and involving a darker subject matter may set this movie apart from its more lighthearted predecessors.

Until a trailer is released I don't this kind of info deserves a full thread, so I posted it here.

Super5
Wed, 05-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Well that's disappointing info about the fourth movie. Here's hoping KG will be a special instead *crosses fingers*

Idealistic
Wed, 05-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Well that's disappointing info about the fourth movie. Here's hoping KG will be a special instead *crosses fingers*

Eh.. Like i posted in the other thread about KG.. I'm not surprised it's not going to be about KG. It'd be breaking tradition of worst-than-or-equal to filler material.

But the 4th movie does sound more interesting than 3... I think 2 is the best out of the 3 that are out so far. Naruto dying? Hmmm I bet they will have Tsunade crying like she did for her brother and boyfriend.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Naruto dying? Man, I am so about that!

Kraco
Fri, 05-11-2007, 05:37 AM
Actually the good thing about that would be decentralization of the story from Naruto's character. Right now it's almost always, aside from temporary, individual fights, always with Naruto at the center and things proceeding at the pace of his antics and unforgiveness (or the story generally proceeding so that it seems like it's the Naruto's pace all over). With Naruto out of the picture for most of the time it could potentially create quite a different flow. At least if Lee doesn't take his place in rushing forward without plans...

animus
Fri, 05-11-2007, 08:51 AM
There needs to be a movie centered around Neji. But then again it might be filled with him saying, "Naruto brought me back from the darkness!" a million times like Gaara.

sairane
Fri, 09-07-2007, 09:32 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/nm3hd.torrent

Downloading now and dont have a full copy yet but its over 2gig and since it is db im wondering if its a troll xD

Lets hope not :)

Edit - they've made a statement (http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/44) about it, including the reason its so huge.

redcat
Fri, 09-07-2007, 11:54 PM
if it was a troll they would have YHBT on it

itadakimasu
Fri, 09-07-2007, 11:57 PM
ima give it a shot. that is, if it dl's faster than a few kbps !

Kraco
Sat, 09-08-2007, 03:29 AM
I doubt they would make a troll out of an old movie. If it was the fourth movie, then it would be a troll, but the third one - unlikely I reckon. Still, the movie itself was nothing to write home about, so the old SD version is more than enough for me.

AngryGumball
Sat, 09-08-2007, 04:03 AM
I'm rolling a AMD FX-57

So I guess I am not downloading it.

No dual cores in my tower chassis just yet.

*Off-topic Rant*
So annoyed atm, logged out of World of Warcraft two hours no 5 man pug all my chars are on low population, and 2 medium population servers, fucking $25 one character transfer fee!

deadlydreamx
Sun, 09-09-2007, 02:20 PM
was it me or was the movie laggy? the audio was completely off

Kraco
Sun, 09-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Maybe you don't have enough CPU power to decode it. It's true HD of 1080. It takes a good machine to munch it.

mage
Sun, 09-09-2007, 03:20 PM
was it me or was the movie laggy? the audio was completely off
http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/44

Carnage
Sun, 09-09-2007, 09:21 PM
I downloaded it just to see what the quality is like in HD. I must say the animation was quite good. But I didn't have the patience to watch an hour and a half of crap; so I skipped to few the fight scenes. Now time to delete it. :)

Jeff_from_MD
Wed, 09-12-2007, 08:17 PM
wtf kakashi gets pwned by the poison and the bad guy, and doesn't even get any payback. All he does is spray the entire castle army in fountain water. Is that what it takes to make the island pledge allegiance to the rightful king again?