PDA

View Full Version : Game: Spiderman 3

darkshadow
Fri, 04-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Well its out, im getting it now of a private tracker, but this SHOULD be the public torrent to it:
http://www.mininova.org/get/678270

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-30-2007, 06:32 PM
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1137439/12290589/

ps2 version, it says multi 5 but i heard is only french...

BioAlien
Mon, 04-30-2007, 08:32 PM
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1137439/12290589/

ps2 version, it says multi 5 but i heard is only french...

What do you have against french!? :mad:

Is this game out for the PC too? or is it console only?
Edit: nvm, it is, but the system requirement is so friggen high! it is higher than oblivion for god sake!

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-30-2007, 09:10 PM
What do you have against french!? :mad:

Nothing, but since the dominating language here is english i thought about giving a warning

darkshadow
Tue, 05-01-2007, 12:23 AM
well i "finished" it, and it was fucking great :D, i skipped through most of the cinematics though cause:
1. most of the time it would glitch and drop the sound.
2. im going to buy it for 360 anyway, just wanted to play through it.

Black suit is awesome, at a point in the game you lose black suit, and spidey feels so weak/slow again :P, too bad they didnt use the comic black suit though, perhaps the x360 and ps3 will see costumes as downloadable content.
The villains i met in the game were:
green goblin 2, venom, sandman, lizard, rhino, kraven the fucking hunter!, his chick, the lizard, kingpin and scorpion.
The ps2/wii/gc versions also get Morbius and Calypso as added villains, but from what i read, the last gen versions are even a step down from SM2, and lies inbetween SM2 and Ultimate spiderman.
ps3 version gets gg2 as playable character, but im geussing he will be offered as a dlc for 360 aswell, i played a bit with him on the pc version ( he is playable for a bit in all next gen versions i think ) and he was pretty mediocre, i would much rather play with scorpion/venom/kraven to be honest.

Really good game. (yes much better then sm2, in every single aspect.)

Psyke
Tue, 05-01-2007, 08:50 AM
I was going to wait for some killer games on the PS3 before buying the console, and I've told myself that the game is going to be Metal Gear Solid 4. But this game has potential and I might see myself getting the PS3 earlier than expected..... :p

darkshadow
Tue, 05-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Hah, well it IS a very good game, sucked me in completely.

Psyke
Tue, 05-01-2007, 12:13 PM
I liked the previous movie based Spider-man 2 game on the PS2, but I absolutely hated the combat system which made no sense. Why do I have do hit lowly thugs so many times to defeat them? I'm supposed to have super human strength! However, I loved the free roaming web slinging experience, and I can spend hours just zipping around town. How is the new game with regards to the swinging? I hated the Ultimate Spider-man game because they changed the swinging too much. Can't remember exactly why, but I stopped playing after a while due to the swing mechanics....

darkshadow
Tue, 05-01-2007, 04:40 PM
the swinging is.... i'll just stop there, lets just say, this game is EVERYTHING spiderman 2 was, and MUCH MUCH better, from swinging to random crimes, everything, it really leaves spiderman 2 in the dust, and completely crushes ultimate spiderman.