PDA

View Full Version : Theory on Akatsuki Member

boilerph
Fri, 04-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Tobi=Obito.

Think about it. Plenty of ways to bring him back and the mask would focus attention on his remaining sharingan. Plus the hair natches and the name similarities are obvious.

Go read our spoiler rules, no spoilers in thread titles.

Idealistic
Fri, 04-27-2007, 07:48 PM
As Terracosmo would say... Welcome to 3 years ago.

animus
Fri, 04-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Welcome to 3 years ago.

UChessmaster
Fri, 04-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Welcome to three years ago, and the forums ^ ^

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 04-28-2007, 02:34 AM
Well on the subject of an unknown Akatsuki character, who might the girl member be? Even recently in the Shippuuden series, when each member was shown individually with the symbol of their rings below them, even Kakuzu and Hidan (shadowed of course), the only one who gets no close-up is the girl, it quickly passes her by. That makes me wonder about her significance

I swore I saw a picture of her once, in the background of an Akatsuki cover.

.noname.silent
Sat, 04-28-2007, 07:58 PM

you did...as everyone including me,

itadakimasu
Sat, 04-28-2007, 10:20 PM
i really dont think that akatsuke has been introduced 3 years ago. but.. i dont want to spoil that fact for the rest of you.

animus
Sat, 04-28-2007, 10:22 PM
i really dont think that akatsuke has been introduced 3 years ago. but.. i dont want to spoil that fact for the rest of you.

Yea, they were. How long ago do you even think Itachi/Kisame were introduced? And I believe they introduced the fact that they were part of an organization, ala Akatsuki not much later.

Assertn
Sun, 04-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Well on the subject of an unknown Akatsuki character, who might the girl member be? Even recently in the Shippuuden series, when each member was shown individually with the symbol of their rings below them, even Kakuzu and Hidan (shadowed of course), the only one who gets no close-up is the girl, it quickly passes her by. That makes me wonder about her significance

The most logical reason why that character wasn't shown in shippuuden was, simply, because said character hasn't been really shown yet in the manga either. Just give it a little time....

By the way, that's not a girl.....it's a guy with a flower in his hair.
No girls allowed in akatsuki.

Edit: PROOF
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2964/nogirlsej8.jpg

elmojo
Mon, 05-07-2007, 12:57 PM
i think it would make more sense to say kabuto is tobi

well, thats my guess with no evidence whatsoever

allstar23834
Tue, 05-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I think this is the second time I've seen a post by elmojo that makes me wish I had hair to pull out...*sigh*

Flame the post, not the poster. Otherwise it's just trolling. - Assert

Super5
Wed, 05-09-2007, 06:47 PM
i think it would make more sense to say kabuto is tobi

well, thats my guess with no evidence whatsoever

You're right, there's absolutely no evidence to support that theory, and plenty to destroy it. Kabuto was Sasori's underling for quite a while, then he was Oro's underling. If he's serving these guys, there's no way he's as powerful as they are. He would at least have to be Deidara's level, and he just hasn't shown it. I'm 99% sure he's not Tobi.

The Tobi = Obito theory is interesting, and goes back to what Itachi said to Sasuke after he killed his parents. Obito could be one of the 3 magenkyou users if he's still alive, and remember, they never found a body...

Idealistic
Thu, 05-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I don't know... I don't want to believe that Tobi really is Obito. It's better off if he stayed dead. We don't need another 1-eyed sharingan user. Plus I'm sure he really died from being crushed by the rocks. Also, we aren't even sure if Kakashi is the 3rd mangekyou user, he might just have surprised Itachi.

If Itachi knew the 3rd user could be Obito, I'm sure he would've figured Kakashi might be one too, so that would make 4. My theory is there's another Uchiha alive and Obito/Kakashi were not included as the 3 users. But then if there isn't another Uchiha, then most likely it would be Kakashi as the 3rd mangekyou user. It'd make sense since Obito is dead already.

Who do I think Tobi is? I'm sure it can be as simple as he's just another S-rank criminal they found.

boilerph
Thu, 05-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Well another possibility is that Tobi is short for Sarutobi and he is a relative of the third. It just doesn't seem realistic to me that Itachi is going to be the only member with pre-existing character connections.

docdan63
Tue, 05-15-2007, 05:56 PM
that would be sweet. And I actually agree with you on that one

Carnage
Thu, 05-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Other than the name, the biggest give-away that Tobi = Obito is that there's only one eye hole in his mask. (Tobi gave his other eye to kakashi).

Kitsune
Thu, 05-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Along w/ that you could also include his goofy attitude and how hes never serious. Im pretty sure Obito was compared to Naruto in comparison of their teams so he might have the same personality.

SilentSnake
Fri, 05-25-2007, 12:36 PM
hmm, Tobi = Obito theory with all the "proofs" still seems like complete and utter BS.

That would be, er... interesting, but it is SO farfetched that it's not even funny :P

it's so obvious that Tobi is from Sarutobi's family like boilerph said.

I mean - they both have "TOBI" in their names !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Maybe it's Sarutobi himself? :D

elmojo
Fri, 05-25-2007, 01:51 PM
guys.. akatsuki .. is really utakusi which is saikatu oh wow.. sai is really akatsuki

Konohamaru
Sun, 05-27-2007, 02:29 PM
I kinda wish it was obito with that whole "you left me for dead" speech and revenge on his mind kinda thing. Would make a cool fight with kakashi.

February
Tue, 05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Not only did Obito die already, but if Obito WAS somehow alive, I really doubt someone of his good-nature would become an Akatsuki member...

Idealistic
Tue, 05-29-2007, 10:19 PM
I kinda wish it was obito with that whole "you left me for dead" speech and revenge on his mind kinda thing. Would make a cool fight with kakashi.

why would he go emo? he was ready to die and was happy that he found a gift that kakashi could really use which was his sharingan eye.

the only thing they can do is make kakashi get caught in a genjutsu and have obito talking about something like that... but then that would be pretty lame...

BananaFob
Tue, 05-29-2007, 10:49 PM
If Kishimoto would go really crazy with this idea, during the confrontation between Kakashi and Obito, Tobi would say something like:

"You bastard, you've killed Rin for the Mangekyou Sharingan but couldn't use it until..."

But I really, really doubt that Obito is Tobi.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 05-30-2007, 02:44 AM
kishimoto can show us tobi in 2 ways. one way is where he reveals its obito due to all the features of him that made probably every naruto fan out there wouldve guessed or he can show us tobi is just random dude and everyone will go OMGWTFBBQSAUCE