View Full Version : Bleach 123

jaguar04p
Wed, 04-25-2007, 09:19 PM
It's out go get it

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b123.torrent

saman
Wed, 04-25-2007, 10:00 PM
db's comment to this file on tokyotosho: "It's Jin's..."

har har har, i get it. cuz i watched lost today. after like, a year.

umm, to stay on topic, file is downloading. should be a good one :D

Harima Kenji
Thu, 04-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Great episode, looks like hell is finally breaking out.
Too bad this ep was only 25 minutes :p

I love it when hollow-Ichigo flies at Hiyori's throat :D

kenren
Thu, 04-26-2007, 05:22 AM
this episode is indeed gay.
yeah, the throat part was awesome..and i'm currently addicted to hollow ichigo's voice >.<

itadakimasu
Thu, 04-26-2007, 06:51 AM
i am hoping for a double episode soon. but it is definately about to go down.
the vizards are showing themselves to be a powerful bunch.

SHINIGAMI COOKBOOK..... gooooollllden !

i wonder if yachirou will eat kon.... or what would happen since she isn't in a gigai

BioAlien
Thu, 04-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Great episode. If only ichigo hollow self would have killed Hiyori it would have been better :)
This episode was too short. :(

And seeing from the preview at the end, Ichigo sword seems to have absorbed his hollow self sword, if so, Ichigo Win.
(If it is a spoiler, it is now part of the anime so we can talk about it.)

What will happen to Kon-Sama! Is some idiot going to eat him thinking he is a candy?!
Lets find out, in the next episode.:D

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Awesome episode, loved the way Hollow Ichigo slapped up Hiyori... that was too good!

Like the new music tracks that are being introduced in to the series now, the OST should be a good one when it comes out.

Mae
Thu, 04-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Hmmm, the vaizard are surprisingly well informed. An ally in soul society? One of them with some sort of visions or spying power or something? Although I suppose they could have met Aizen in the past. Maybe they are his old experiments? Or maybe their existence and powers are what led him to experiment in combining hollow and shinigami powers?

And Ichigo vs his hollow self is always welcome. I hope that the hollow version of Ichigo isn't completely destroyed by this... he's an amusing character. And I like the setting of Ichigo's inner world. One of the more creative parts of the series.

Whitey-chan
Thu, 04-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Maybe the vaizard Shinji was Urahara's original experiment with the Hougyoku? Could explain how he knows a good chunk of its history and abilities. He also appears to be the dominant vaizard that the others listen to.

Lucifus
Thu, 04-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Must watch now. I heard the episode was gay and that it was awesome. I will make the final verdict for I am awesome.

Edit: Pretty damn good episode, but it could have been so much better. Disappointed with it. >.>

Death13a
Thu, 04-26-2007, 06:25 PM
LOL you people have SUCH HIGH expectations for bleach. And Hollow is not Ichigo(other self) but other self of Zangetsu, which only looks like Ichigo.

JaySee
Thu, 04-26-2007, 06:47 PM
So is Lisa a transgender or crossdresser? Or is she just a lesbian or bisexual?

I think Kon's going to end up being used to play marbles and his gigai for dress-up.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-26-2007, 07:03 PM
So is Lisa a transgender or crossdresser? Or is she just a lesbian or bisexual?

Now why would you even suggest that?

Crash
Thu, 04-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Now why would you even suggest that?

Because she was busy checking out swimsuit models while ichigo was on that walker thing.

animus
Thu, 04-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Normal people would assume that first she could be a lesbian, then bisexual. If you're odd you might consider transgender or crossdresser. Seeing as how she has a female voice, long hair, has a female name, and has bewbs, the latter 2 are 90% out of the question.

itadakimasu
Thu, 04-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Normal people would assume that first she could be a lesbian, then bisexual. If you're odd you might consider transgender or crossdresser. Seeing as how she has a female voice, long hair, has a female name, and has bewbs, the latter 2 are 90% out of the question.

That brings to mind the one charactor from inuyasha who was part of the band of 7, i cant think of 'her name' i say her because in the english dub it was clearly a womans voice and subbed i want to say it was too even though they always referred to her as him and him just happened to have a pair of boobs that always stayed covered... it boggled my mind

animus
Thu, 04-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Haku from Naruto too! Though, there were no visible bewbs.

redcat
Thu, 04-26-2007, 11:33 PM
maybe she was just looking at swimsuits she could buy.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Possible, but it's much more satisfying to imagine her as a lesbian. I look forward to her hooking up with the lesbian in Inoue's cliche!

Episode was awsome. I always love it when shit goes down inside Ichigo's head. Hollow Zangetsu is love.

You know what I miss though? Earlier in the series, they'd always just skip ichigo getting more powerful and have him kicking ass be a surprise during his fights, and THEN they'd do a flashback and show you how he got more powerful.

That's more interesting that the way their doing it now.

Kraco
Fri, 04-27-2007, 02:31 AM
You know what I miss though? Earlier in the series, they'd always just skip ichigo getting more powerful and have him kicking ass be a surprise during his fights, and THEN they'd do a flashback and show you how he got more powerful.

That's more interesting that the way their doing it now.

True, but this time it could be a bit different, because he's not just finding a new technique or powering up otherwise. He's rather changing and already fighting for his life (or at least personality). I don't think they can just skip just a fundamentally important fight and show it in a short flashback later on. Though this isn't a fight against Arrancar, who took the place of the primary (bulk of) enemies, but for Ichigo this is actually an older enemy than Aizen or the Arrancar.

masamuneehs
Fri, 04-27-2007, 04:31 AM
I feel there are lots of incredibly important things pointed out in this episode (as well as the preview, which i'd like people to speculate about and discuss what they saw, but not to give anything away if you know what's going to happen.) I can't even begin to think of them, but it does seem like Ichigo must conquer his inner Hollow (HIchigo) shortly, or the Vaizards ain't gonna respect him, maybe not let him live...

Hmmm, the vaizard are surprisingly well informed. An ally in soul society? One of them with some sort of visions or spying power or something? Although I suppose they could have met Aizen in the past. Maybe they are his old experiments? Or maybe their existence and powers are what led him to experiment in combining hollow and shinigami powers?
all good questions. i can't tell if they're related to Urahara or Aizen or neither but it seems that they got their powers somewhat from the Houghyoko (sp?), as it was mentioned several times quite seriously in this episode. Ichigo's coming in contact with Rukia's gigai maybe got it into him? ....

I still think it's Kaien's reincarnation carrying the Hollow that merged with him into Ichigo's soul... and similar causes for the other Vaizards.

I like the setting of Ichigo's inner world. One of the more creative parts of the series.
I paused the video to just take awhile and look at a shot of exactly that, during that long pause when Ichigo and HIchigo/White Zangetsu were staring each other down and the clouds are slowly drifting behind the building and it's beautiful.

And they're standing on the side of freakin' skyscrapers, which is awesome!!!
My inner mind is nowhere as rad lookin' as Ichigo's...

Like the new music tracks that are being introduced in to the series now, the OST should be a good one when it comes out.
I was thinking exactly that throughout this episode, largely the reason I thought it was a good one. The music, especially the new tracks, was great. Almost all the scenes with Shinji talking

JaySee
Fri, 04-27-2007, 05:13 AM
Because she was busy checking out swimsuit models while ichigo was on that walker thing.

And she's wearing a sailor uniform even though she looks older than a high school student.

Do you know what a transgender is? Especially in the context that I put it? It originally meant cross-dresser, but the more modern definition is someone who has had work done to be the opposite sex, meaning surgeries or hormones.

Also, many cross-dressing male characters get female voices. Long hair and a female name are no problem as well. Fake boobs naturally come with cross-dressing.

maybe she was just looking at swimsuits she could buy.
Then they would've said stop looking at swimsuits instead of the models.

Kensee
Fri, 04-27-2007, 11:03 AM
And she's wearing a sailor uniform even though she looks older than a high school student.

Do you know what a transgender is? Especially in the context that I put it? It originally meant cross-dresser, but the more modern definition is someone who has had work done to be the opposite sex, meaning surgeries or hormones.

Also, many cross-dressing male characters get female voices. Long hair and a female name are no problem as well. Fake boobs naturally come with cross-dressing.

Then they would've said stop looking at swimsuits instead of the models.

Women check out other women all the time. My girlfriend checks out women way more than I do. (Sometimes she tells me to look at that girl's butt and I think it's a trap ... but I do look).
So, yes I believe she's a woman (not trans gender or cross dresser), and she is pretty much just either attracted to girls or just is fulfilling her normal, self critical analysis that almost all people, especially women, do on a daily basis.

Any episode with hollow ichigo is a episode that makes me smile.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-27-2007, 11:12 AM
The whole Lisa thing:

Kensee is spot on. That's what my first thought was, that she is checking out the magazine for latest trends etc. And Jaysee, thats a school uniform not a sailors lol.

@masa: Who's Kaien?

animus
Fri, 04-27-2007, 11:29 AM
The whole Lisa thing:

Kensee is spot on. That's what my first thought was, that she is checking out the magazine for latest trends etc. And Jaysee, thats a school uniform not a sailors lol.

@masa: Who's Kaien?

Kaien was Rukia's superior, I think he was a vice captain in Ukitake's division. He was also the one that killed himself on Rukia's blade before he could turn into a hollow or something. Not sure about the last part, someone's going to have to chime in with their better memory.

Mr. Roboto
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Kaien was Rukia's superior, I think he was a vice captain in Ukitake's division. He was also the one that killed himself on Rukia's blade before he could turn into a hollow or something. Not sure about the last part, someone's going to have to chime in with their better memory.

wasn't the hollow a parasite that would take over the shinigami's body and make him kill other shinigami. kaien knew that he had been infected and killed himself.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
wasn't the hollow a parasite that would take over the shinigami's body and make him kill other shinigami. kaien knew that he had been infected and killed himself.

Yup, but kaien didn't really commit suicide, more like the stupid hollow jumped right into the sword Rukia pointed at him.

I still think it's Kaien's reincarnation carrying the Hollow that merged with him into Ichigo's soul... and similar causes for the other Vaizards.

I doubt Hichigo is Kaien though, Kaien wasn't sadistic like that and its been established since the first hollow that everyone has their own inner hollow that fights for control once they become one (in the case of Orohime's brother). Also, Ichigo got rukia's powers before the whole Hougouku (sp?) business.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:52 PM
You know, I just realised I have asked this question about Kaien before as well... man those eps seem so long ago.

Yeah, Ichigo did get his Shinigami powers before Rukia had the Hougyoku in her.

Assassin
Fri, 04-27-2007, 02:44 PM
correct me if im wrong, but in the manga, wasn't lisa reading h-manga or something? i distinctly remember thinking "kool, a lesbo vaizard".

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-27-2007, 03:44 PM
correct me if im wrong, but in the manga, wasn't lisa reading h-manga or something? i distinctly remember thinking "kool, a lesbo vaizard".

Oookkk..... in that case forget everything I said about Lisa....

mage
Fri, 04-27-2007, 05:36 PM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3678/asdfjo5.jpg

DayoftheDante
Fri, 04-27-2007, 06:20 PM
http://www.imagecoast.com/images/DayoftheDante/hichigo.jpg (http://www.imagecoast.com/)

....Holy crap. I don't know what kind of new filter or distortion effect they used for Hollow Ichigo's voice here, but it was AWESOME. I must have watched this section 8 times before I got to the rest, which also didn't disappoint.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-27-2007, 07:15 PM
You know I don't quite understand this one thing...

Why does Hollow Ichigo sound twisted yet sane, but when the mask forms on Ichigo's face he looks, sounds and acts like a rabies infected dog?

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Hmmm, the vaizard are surprisingly well informed. An ally in soul society? One of them with some sort of visions or spying power or something?

It might be ikkaku's friend no? damn this could be really something. he would fit in with all the other vaizards. He is in a too low rank to get too many attention. While he did destroyed a vice .....

This is probably not happening but it would be sooo sweet if it was.

masamuneehs
Fri, 04-27-2007, 09:11 PM
i actually don't like the way HIchigo / White Zangetsu's scream sounds... It feels like they threw it through the nearest distortion machine. On the other hand, his voice sounds freaking awesome when he's talking though. Hiyori's warped voice isn't too bad.

one small detail: This episode HIchigo started taking over slowly, and you could see the blackness cover Ichigo's eyes, representing the Hollow taking over dominion over his soul. I just noticed that the Hollow always starts creeping from Ichigo's left side, and that side is also where his mask first materializes.

It got me to thinking, is this just some random thing the mangaka decided to do, or is there something beside it? The only thing I can think of is that the heart is on the left side, so the Hollow spreading from there could be just a correlation with him losing control over his soul (assumedly located in his heart).

DB Hunter: White Zangetsu / HIchigo is calm when he's facing Ichigo because he recognizes that he is growing stronger while Ichigo is having more and more trouble containing him. He acts like a lunatic when he gets control over Ichigo's body because he finally gets that control, after being suppressed almost all the time.
I don't see him as a rabid dog, more like an incredibly happy kid on a syringe of adrenaline at a carnival; he's filled with delight at being let out. He always sounds like he's having a grand old time whenever he gains control. (He also craves destruction, like most Hollows seem to).

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-27-2007, 11:32 PM
You know I don't quite understand this one thing...

Why does Hollow Ichigo sound twisted yet sane, but when the mask forms on Ichigo's face he looks, sounds and acts like a rabies infected dog?Probably because HIchigo isn't in control of Ichigo's body either. While their fighting internally Ichigo's body is probably just raging out of control.

Animeniax
Sat, 04-28-2007, 09:17 AM
but it does seem like Ichigo must conquer his inner Hollow (HIchigo) shortly, or the Vaizards ain't gonna respect him, maybe not let him live...

I disagree, they saw how powerful Hollow-Ichigo is, when he almost killed Hiyori. I think they'll respect his power regardless of how long it takes him to beat HIchigo. It took him 3 days during Urahara's test, and that was an easier fight.

I can't believe the amount of whining I'm seeing about this episode. It was awesome. The animation, while not as sweet as in 121, was good, as was the background music. The story moved along nicely, the filler material was well done and funny, and they revealed so much information in this episode! I thought they might have been going too fast in fact. Does anyone know how many manga chapters this episode covered? The preview was hilarious. The golden cup was funny, but short, but a good setup for the next one.

Munsu
Sat, 04-28-2007, 11:38 AM
I think Ichigo not being respected for not conquering his Inner Hollow is irrelevant... If Ichigo doesn't conquer it that would mean that his Hollow self will take control of his body, so being respected is the least of his worries.

dragonrage
Tue, 05-01-2007, 09:48 PM
this was a pretty badass episode, and well it cleared up the fact that old man Zangetsu (coolest character in bleach ) wasn't helping out Ichigo. I knew something like this was gonna happen ever since the fight between Ichigo and Zaraki. It is good to know a little more about the inner workings of Ichigo.

This up coming fight should be a real good one if they do it right. I really hope they don't disappoint.

Well there is a whole lot more to unfold about Ichigo can't wait to see if my theory is right.