PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 352

.noname.silent
Wed, 04-25-2007, 05:16 AM
link (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11992) to discussion w/ 1 spoiler pic and 1 somewhat of a translation

SK
Wed, 04-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for making this thread man.

Assassin
Wed, 04-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Spoiler pic 1 (http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/4847/f796yzva0db2.jpg)

If you're going to make a new chapter thread, try not to be so half-assed about it next time.

.noname.silent
Wed, 04-25-2007, 03:09 PM
didn't know there was a rule for making you click on a link. im so sorry for making you guys over-exert yourselves.

animus
Wed, 04-25-2007, 09:34 PM
More like clicking 2 links. This much clicking has me exhausted, phew.

kAi
Thu, 04-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Nothing to much happens in this chapter, going to need to wait a little longer.

Although, more Akatsuki action will be coming soon, which is good.

jing
Thu, 04-26-2007, 10:35 AM
I am so exhausted for clicking 2 times... man am I WASTED.

lol I'm kidding.. it was nice I think for you to post the link, I got to read some funny spoiler discussions on the same site as well. Thanks.

Anyways, I think someone maybe right about seeing Itachi's foot for a frame LOL.

NeoBear
Thu, 04-26-2007, 12:23 PM
welcome to the red dot thingy club man, in any case thanks for the link even if i did have to click twice your ok in my book

nests
Thu, 04-26-2007, 05:05 PM
More Spoilers

Pic 1 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2304/76165885gu9.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3707/96837135vk0.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2509/77456840jm1.jpg)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 04-26-2007, 08:02 PM
More Spoilers

Pic 1 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2304/76165885gu9.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3707/96837135vk0.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2509/77456840jm1.jpg)

That is right! Leave the spoiler pic threads to the Master...

Nest!

kAi
Thu, 04-26-2007, 09:49 PM
I can give you the other spoiler pic.

It will be Naruto full size like Sasuke, saying "Itachi"

Damn, I'm so smart!

jing
Thu, 04-26-2007, 10:44 PM
took it out!

nests
Thu, 04-26-2007, 10:52 PM
I got a feeling our fav espada will try and help ichigo :P
Wow there I think you got the wrong forum :confused:

budak getah
Fri, 04-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Wow there I think you got the wrong forum :confused:

Obviously :confused:

Assertn
Fri, 04-27-2007, 02:32 AM
I got a feeling our fav espada will try and help ichigo :P
You know, I kinda get that feeling too

.noname.silent
Fri, 04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
hmm. just letting everyone know, you can give me as much neg. rep as you want, i still dont give a ****. just trying to help that's all i got to say.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:09 PM
hmm. just letting everyone know, you can give me as much neg. rep as you want, i still dont give a ****. just trying to help that's all i got to say.

hmm seems like u do care..oh well.

back on topic.. seems like they actually convinced juugo to go wit em

Tsukasa
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Naruto 352 Raw (SS) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/t6n33w)

:D

Edit:

Naruto 352 Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9afedd)

budak getah
Fri, 04-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Naruto chapter 352 online viewing (http://anip.homeunix.com:81/onlinereading/?path=Naruto/Naruto%20vol%20%20%20036-%20040/Naruto_v38/)

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Text Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12155)

Honoko
Fri, 04-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Okay, so the last page wasn't exactly Itachi's foot but I'd say I was damn close =P

jing
Fri, 04-27-2007, 03:32 PM
omg guys, i was reading bleach manga, while posting here LOL, nest dont quote that!

and dudes, me and assrt totally figured out about suigetsu dual wielding those swords LOL

animus
Fri, 04-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Naruto 352 Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/d31vcz)

Interesting chapter, I guess? Snake? Sasuke you're so lame, couldn't you come up with something better?

Necromas
Fri, 04-27-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm more interested in Suigetsu's face becoming water then the name of their team. Seems like a pretty unique ability.

Idealistic
Fri, 04-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Naruto 352 Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/d31vcz)

Interesting chapter, I guess? Snake? Sasuke you're so lame, couldn't you come up with something better?

Hahaha I know.

But wow, very interesting chapter. Naruto and Sasuke will finally confront each other again. Perhaps this time, Itachi might really die? Or Naruto might stop Sasuke or something? I mean... If they get away again it would be really dragging out this part of the story.

And perhaps when they all collide... We'll finally get answers to more about the Mangekyou Sharingan and such. It would also be a perfect time to explain how Kakashi got his MS as well and whether he was the 3rd person who can get the MS or if there is another mysterious Uchiha.

On a side note.. When the anime reaches this part of the manga, be prepared for 1 full episode of Kimimaro flashback.

JaySee
Fri, 04-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Maybe Naruto's team will be "Ferret."

Idealistic
Fri, 04-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Maybe Naruto's team will be "Ferret."

Why not Toad?

Honoko
Fri, 04-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Ya, toad or frog is a lot more plausible. I can't see Sakura getting all excited about Team Slug...

Yukimura
Fri, 04-27-2007, 07:32 PM
It would be pretty awesome if Sakura had learned to summon slugs. doubt she had the chakra for a Katsuyu level summon, but any slug would do. A mini recreation of the Sanin battle feels like it would fit well with Kishi's obsession with pointing out the similarities between team Kakashi and the Sanin. After Itachi is gone Sasuke and Naruto will likely have to fight again, and chaces are Sakura will be dragged along as well and might get in on the action.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-27-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm more interested in Suigetsu's face becoming water than the name of their team. Seems like a pretty unique ability.

Unique my but, he stole it from Hajime no Ippo, it's a mexican style of absorbing blows by turning your head to match them, Martinez (the world champ of the series) uses it in his fights...

besides, if sugi thinks he can avade damage by using this, he's in for a big suprise when fighting Naruto's Shurigan,

and yes, Hebi is so dumb, though, it's better than saying "the nasty quodra", i guees.

Assertn
Fri, 04-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Woo......I had a feeling suigetsu would be interested in confronting kisame....

eat_toast
Fri, 04-27-2007, 09:52 PM
"Hebi", huh? Well I guess it's better than "Fantastic four or something.

I like that Kimimaro hasn't been thrown away, at least he's getting referenced. Also Suigetsu has a neat face. Reminds me of that weapons dealer from men in black. Also, dual wielding? Maybe some Advent Children-style action is in store :D.

However, with all of this talk about what's going to happen after Itachi is dead, I can't help but think that it's going to take a hell of a lot more time to even get to that point. Sure Sasuke has his badass team, and Naruto is all fired up to go get some, but there are still how many Akatsuki? Oh yeah, eight. (Seven if you consider Hidan out of the game) So many more plot elements can and will fall into place long before the final battle. Hell, maybe there won't be an ultimate showdown (but damn that'd be awesome) and they all go home happy. Naruto still has to get Hokage status in the end anyway.

JaySee
Fri, 04-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Why not Toad?

Ferrets eat snakes.

"Hebi", huh? Well I guess it's better than "Fantastic four or something.

I like that Kimimaro hasn't been thrown away, at least he's getting referenced. Also Suigetsu has a neat face. Reminds me of that weapons dealer from men in black. Also, dual wielding? Maybe some Advent Children-style action is in store :D.

However, with all of this talk about what's going to happen after Itachi is dead, I can't help but think that it's going to take a hell of a lot more time to even get to that point. Sure Sasuke has his badass team, and Naruto is all fired up to go get some, but there are still how many Akatsuki? Oh yeah, eight. So many more plot elements can and will fall into place long before the final battle. Hell, maybe there won't be an ultimate showdown (but damn that'd be awesome) and they all go home happy. Naruto still has to get Hokage status in the end anyway.

Eight? There were 9 + 1 junior member at the start excluding Oro. 3 have died. (1 is buried alive, but let's just count him dead) That in my book makes 7 if the junior member guy got upgraded.

Psyke
Fri, 04-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Akatsuki (dawn) = 暁
Ne (Root) = 根
Hebi (snake) = 蛇

It's a 1 kanji thingy, so perhaps that's the reason for the names. :)

nests
Sat, 04-28-2007, 12:58 AM
I think the most important part was that there is a possability that Sasuke has already hit it.

Idealistic
Sat, 04-28-2007, 01:02 AM
I think the most important part was that there is a possability that Sasuke has already hit it.

Are you refering to when Suigetsu said Karin had already done something to Sasuke?

DayoftheDante
Sat, 04-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Hebi??? Hebi!! HEEEEBIIIIIII!!!!!

Anyway, wielding a giant sword with a body that can't be damaged by physical attacks is the way to go.

nests
Sat, 04-28-2007, 03:17 AM
Are you refering to when Suigetsu said Karin had already done something to Sasuke?
Yes I was and judging by her reaction maybe is true

Kensee
Sat, 04-28-2007, 03:37 AM
:: In Liquid Snake's voice :: SNNAAKEEEEEEE!!!

Naruto should call his team Hebi eater! This all could be operation Hebi eater (of course eater would be translated so to avoid copyright infringement ^_^).

Anyhow, I find it interesting that Suigetsu is interested in collecting swords, maybe his body can create another arm to wield that sword as well and any other sword he gets from the other seven swordsmen (if they are introduced later). He'll be like Gilgamesh !!

Karin probably did some experiments on Sauske and stuff and doesn't want it brought up again. Cause as we know, Sauske is a virgin, just like Naruto, cause instead of working on their social skills, all they do is train.

This leads me to the conclusion and main point ... Jiraya is the man. Strong, Ladies man, and a sense of humor.

QED.

Necromas
Sat, 04-28-2007, 06:23 AM
Or maybe Suigetsu just wants a better sword....

Zabuzas sword has pretty much no special qualities besides being big (pretty sure if there was something special about it, we'd have seen it when Zabuza used it), whereas the Samehada has that flesh ripping spines thing.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-28-2007, 07:02 AM
what are you talking about? Zabuza's sword had the shape of a beer bottle opener, or whatever you call that thing, it's awsome.

and plus, it wasn't half as ugly as Kisame's sword. which looks like a skinrash.

Uberbaka
Sat, 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Dual-wielding?

So the swordmen of the mists or whatever are competetive then? Highlander style =P

Assertn
Sat, 04-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Samehada "shaves" isntead of "cuts".....
It can absorb massive amounts of chakra.....
and it can shred up a person's hands if they attempt to take the sword from its owner

animus
Sat, 04-28-2007, 01:44 PM
It would be pretty awesome if Sakura had learned to summon slugs. doubt she had the chakra for a Katsuyu level summon, but any slug would do. A mini recreation of the Sanin battle feels like it would fit well with Kishi's obsession with pointing out the similarities between team Kakashi and the Sanin. After Itachi is gone Sasuke and Naruto will likely have to fight again, and chaces are Sakura will be dragged along as well and might get in on the action.

Itachi has too many fanboys to be killed off the easily imo. It could happen, but frankly this is Kishimoto, and he won't kill off Sasuke's fuel so early. Unless your statement was in the distant future.

Assertn
Sat, 04-28-2007, 02:06 PM
I guess the question would be.....how long until its "not too early"?
With all the akatsuki dying and all, I'd say that Kishimoto is trying to tie his loose ends and wrap this puppy up.

February
Sat, 04-28-2007, 11:44 PM
I hope that it takes a long long time till we get to the Itachi confrontation...I've grown up reading/watching Naruto for too long, and its become part of my lifestyle...it would suck for the story to end soon...

Rather than dual-wielding, Suigetsu could just replace Zabuza's sword with Samehada...
or maybe he has a wierd ability that will allow him to make use of multiple swords at once...

Juugo is an interesting character...
and im starting to wonder what Karin did to Sasuke?
This also leads me to thinking...is Oro actually in Sasuke's subconsciousness, controlling him from the inside??

Idealistic
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:05 AM
This also leads me to thinking...is Oro actually in Sasuke's subconsciousness, controlling him from the inside??

Yeah.. I'm still thinking when Sasuke threatened to kill Juugo and Suigetsu that it was Oro leaking out at the time. I mean first he didn't kill any of those ninjas he fought before. All of a sudden he threatens to kill. And now in this chapter he talked about not killing anyone but Itachi.

Raven
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:36 AM
This whole Akatsuki arc will most likely be the final major arc of the series. So if you think something major will happen, it's probably no longer a case of "nah, too soon for that".

Idealistic
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:42 AM
This whole Akatsuki arc will most likely be the final major arc of the series. So if you think something major will happen, it's probably no longer a case of "nah, too soon for that".

If it's the final major arc... I'm assuming we wouldn't get to see Naruto become Hokage then huh? Because I doubt he will be Hokage after Akatsuki arc. Unless Kishi does another time-jump.

tehlegend
Sun, 04-29-2007, 02:07 AM
i betcha after akatsuki is reduced to its final 4 members, sasukes and narutos team end up laying siege to akatsuki at the same time, so it becomes a 3 way team ninja battle... and its gonna end up being itachi, the leader, some white haired guy, and a chick left as the final 4 akatsuki team... :rolleyes:

Raven
Sun, 04-29-2007, 02:40 AM
If it's the final major arc... I'm assuming we wouldn't get to see Naruto become Hokage then huh? Because I doubt he will be Hokage after Akatsuki arc. Unless Kishi does another time-jump.
Eeh, he'll probably die at the very end, and say it doesn't matter as long as he protected his friends, or that he's Hokage in his own mind or some crap. Either way, I doubt we'll see him as the Hokage, unless there is an absolute mother of a time jump. Even then, it'd be too predictable.

deadlydreamx
Sun, 04-29-2007, 03:08 AM
samehada also absorbs chakra whereas zabusas just.. cuts

Assertn
Sun, 04-29-2007, 03:54 AM
Naruto will never be hokage at the current point in the timeline. There would have to be either another time-skip sequel, a time-skip 5 minute conclusion (a la DBGT), or just leave it implied.

elmojo
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:05 PM
i highly doubt this is the final arc

suigetsu is awsome :D

Barumonk
Mon, 04-30-2007, 03:40 AM
I don't think Suigetsu would win against Kisame, or rather against someone wielding Samehada. Given that science isn't too prevalent in Naruto, Suigetsu probably keeps his form through chakra control. If Samehada were to absorb enough of his chakra then he might not be able to keep a humanoid form, or at the very least he might lose the ability to wield a sword as large as the type the seven swordsmen seem to use.

If you consider how easily he tired out while walking, his stamina probably isn't as high as Kisame. Also given the nature of his body, he probably has a 'kamakaze' style of fighting against non-cannon fodder opponents, where he purposely takes a hit so he can get an opening to strike at the same time. Given Samehada's abilities, then he would be at an extreme disadvantage... or atleast he would if all my assumptions prove to be true. :p

JaySee
Mon, 04-30-2007, 08:19 AM
I think if Suigetsu gets all his chakra taken away, he'd do the whole "I'm melting... meeeeeeltiiiiiiiiiiing...." spiel. I'd like to see that.

toonice714
Mon, 04-30-2007, 09:54 AM
I bet anything that sasuke and his team end up fighting itachi and kisame and team hebi gets destroyed sasuke makes the jump to cursed seal two then midway through the fight orochimaru takes over right before sasuke can finish the final blow to itachi. Then........get ready................ Oro body hops to itachi. WOAH!

Seriously though i think it will end up having naruto and friends interrupting the fight with itachi and some thing happens so that naruto has to fight sasuke again. This series must have a part three. Sasuke probably wont be in control of is body after he and his team beat itachi. I think oro probably wants to beat itachi too. It would be the ultimate slap in the face after taking his hand.

itadakimasu
Mon, 04-30-2007, 10:53 AM
i think they are going to be fighting in the next few chapters, otherwise the whole "a storm is coming" thing will be very very lame.

this was a really good chapter. i still think the idea of sasuke enlisting people to help him kill itachi seems weird unless they are only there to make sure no akatsuki interfere.

lookitsdanman
Mon, 04-30-2007, 03:52 PM
there's no way sasuke can beat itachi. in these past few years itachi also musta gotten stronger

Idealistic
Mon, 04-30-2007, 04:45 PM
there's no way sasuke can beat itachi. in these past few years itachi also musta gotten stronger

I'd love to believe that, but if this was the case... Tsunade and Jiraiya would be beyond godlike, Kakashi would be better than a Hokage, all other Jounins would be better than a Hokage, they would have to make a new rank to describe their level of ninja. But Naruto has already surpassed Kakashi.

Munsu
Mon, 04-30-2007, 05:47 PM
There's a reason why talent and potential is measured by a curved line rather than a straight line, there's only so much you can improve at a given rate, once you reach that point any improvement made is at a slower rate. So Sasuke should've become much more stronger during this span than Itachi... not saying that Sasuke is stronger, but Itachi's improvement will probably end up being inconsequential. There's still a reason why he thought he needed the help of 3 other people to defeat Itachi.

mage
Mon, 04-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Don't think this has been talked about yet.. what do you guys think Suigetsu was talking about when he said this?:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1544/asdffasfjm3.jpg

Did she drug and rape him to have his baby or something?

Idealistic
Mon, 04-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Don't think this has been talked about yet.. what do you guys think Suigetsu was talking about when he said this?:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1544/asdffasfjm3.jpg

Did she drug and rape him to have his baby or something?

Nest refered to this a few pages earlier that she probably did something liek that to him.

February
Tue, 05-01-2007, 05:22 PM
But Naruto has already surpassed Kakashi.

umm.. no?

Naruto still sucks

Kakashi said it himself to Naruto, but it was to boost Naruto's confidence

Naruto has more chakra capacity
Naruto has kyuubi

But without going berserk kyuubi, Naruto is still weaker than Kakashi. (And you can't count Kyuubi as part of his power because Naruto cannot fully utilize and control it himself, it rather takes over him instead)

So Naruto learned the Wind Rasengan after all this training....so? He doesnt even know how to properly use it without hurting himself. And its only 1 powerful jutsu. It requires alot of luck + strategy to make that jutsu land on an opponent
Kakashi still knows way more jutsus than him ( "the copy ninja that has copied over a thousand jutsus" - Zabuza) plus, Kakashi can also utilize the Kage bunshin training (probably less effectively , but still)

and overall, Mangekyu Sharingan owns everything

And Kakashi's strategic fighting > Naruto's head-on frontal assault

No way. Dont even argue about this one

JaySee
Tue, 05-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to do kage bunsin training. He said so himself.

Kakashi's weakness is that he has very little chakra and stamina.

February
Tue, 05-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to do kage bunsin training. He said so himself.

Kakashi's weakness is that he has very little chakra and stamina.

yeah but Kakashi's still above Naruto's level regardless of if the training takes place or not , at this moment of the manga and time. Im not saying that Kakashi will keep on being stronger than Naruto; At the progress that Naruto is making at the moment, Its not hard to believe Naruto will surely surpass Kakashi. But not at the moment

Its not that Kakashi has very little chakra and stamina, its Naruto who has massive chakra and stamina. Kakashi just compared his chakra as minimal whenever he compares it with Naruto's
...But thats all Naruto is. A hunk of massive chakra and one powerful jutsu

dimitris127
Tue, 05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
and overall, Mangekyu Sharingan owns everything

sorry but i still don't believe that if naruto goes four tails magenkyu will be a problem for him...also about naruto having the fox...yes it's part of his power as well as being part of its power now...since they fused they are one...

Shinda
Wed, 05-02-2007, 07:51 AM
I just caught up with the latest chapters. This is some interesting stuff.
However, Sasuke sounds like a major schizophrenic to me. From 'I won't hesitate to kill you' to 'Don't kill anyone' and then to 'How about I kill the both of you?'
And I'm wonderering why he needs the three of them. Karin, prolly because she can locate Itachi and maybe Suigetsu for diverting the Kisame guy. For what would he need Juugo?
I hope this arc doesn't get screwed up with too much cliches.

drowelf
Wed, 05-02-2007, 08:41 AM
I just want to see naruto go past four tails and see how exponentially his power grows. Also i don't think we can count Orochimaru completely out yet either, it looks like Sasuke is only holding him in check from the images of the confrontation.

Kyobei
Sat, 05-05-2007, 03:44 AM
An alright chapter overall, but it irritates me when Kishimoto uses characters for flashbacks the way he does. For example: Juugo going on to say that the only one who could stop him and not get hurt was Kimimaro, which alone doesnt mean much without seeing him in action. However, with Suigetsu stating that he had problems with Juugo begins to cast a different light on Kimimaro in the power factor. But on the same sense, if Juugo and Suigetsu (and Karin, since I'm throwing her in with the rest) are weaker than Kimimaro, how in the hell are they going to even last five seconds against Itachi w/ Kisame without completely making this entire arc look like shit?

My rant aside, who else thought that the name "Hebi" was the worst idea for a group name in Naruto yet?

JaySee
Sat, 05-05-2007, 07:22 AM
My rant aside, who else thought that the name "Hebi" was the worst idea for a group name in Naruto yet?

Just about everyone who posted in this thread before you.