PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke and his motives.. (some spoilers)

elmojo
Wed, 04-18-2007, 09:33 PM
I've been wondering this for awhile, akatsuki seems impartial to their members fighting/dying in battles.. i mean they don't seem to prioritize avenging their comrades which brings me to my question

does sasuke just want to kill itachi? in the worst case scenario he would just face kisame and itachi, why does he need 3 more allies so far? i'm beginning to think he might want to replace itachi

Munsu
Wed, 04-18-2007, 09:41 PM
What does having 3 allies have to do with him replacing Itachi in the Akatsuki organization?

elmojo
Thu, 04-19-2007, 12:53 AM
you can still have subordinates if you're akatsuki

Assertn
Thu, 04-19-2007, 02:23 AM
What would sasuke gain by joining akatsuki? Even now he still insists on not killing any other opponents besides itachi. He doesn't really want to be a villain.

dimitris127
Thu, 04-19-2007, 05:37 AM
well maybe sasuke think itachi is too powerfull for him...also it doesn't mean that he is going to use them...he maybe acquire power and then leave them...or something...

itadakimasu
Thu, 04-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Sasukes main purpose is to kill itachi, he has no other main goal.

I'm still wondering why suigetsu told the prisoners they released to spread the word that uchilla sasuke had defeated orichimaru to bring peace to the world ... what is he planning?

allstar23834
Thu, 04-19-2007, 10:32 AM
This might just be the most ridiculous theory and post I have ever heard. How does elmojo live with himself?

Congratulations, your post contributes jack all to this thread. Next time, try to make a relevant point when you post, instead of shitposting.

-Assassin

chet_chetty
Thu, 04-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Sasukes main purpose is to kill itachi, he has no other main goal

There can be only 1 main goal.

I do not remember Sasuke explicity reaffirming his goal to kill Itachi since the timejump. He did say there is nothing more Orochimaru could teach him and Orochimaru is weaker than him but nothing along the lines of him being ready to fight Itachi.

I would think he wants Juugo not just as a teammember but also to learn more about the curse seal (possibly alter or remove it altogether?).

itadakimasu
Thu, 04-19-2007, 01:10 PM
There can be only 1 main goal.

I do not remember Sasuke explicity reaffirming his goal to kill Itachi since the timejump. He did say there is nothing more Orochimaru could teach him and Orochimaru is weaker than him but nothing along the lines of him being ready to fight Itachi.

I would think he wants Juugo not just as a teammember but also to learn more about the curse seal (possibly alter or remove it altogether?).

there was a dialogue i think between sasuke and naruto (after time jump of course) when sasuke was saying he wasn't strong enough to defeat itachi and that he'd gladly give his life to oro... something like that. Itachi is the only reason he's with oro in the first place.

elmojo
Thu, 04-19-2007, 02:28 PM
i wonder if sasuke can body transfer since he saw oro's technique.. not that he would want to

but back to what I was asking, wouldn't he be the least bit curious to why itachi defected and joined akatsuki in the first place?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 04-19-2007, 04:57 PM
i wonder if sasuke can body transfer since he saw oro's technique.. not that he would want to

It would be very interesting if he did. Imagine if he used that technique on Itachi.

BananaFob
Thu, 04-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Everybody is starting to fuse Bleach with this Sasuke-Orochimaru fusion. I believe that Orochimaru is still not dead, and just in Sasuke's mind. Sasuke can be just holding off Orochimaru temporarily, yet does not have the ability to use Orochimaru's jutsus unless he learned it from him during the 3 year jump.

And also, I highly doubt that Sasuke need to change into Itachi's body. Sasuke wants revenge on Itachi for killing his family, not the ability to obtain his body like Orochimaru. Sooner or later, Sasuke's Sharingan eyes might evolve differently than Itachi's and Kakashi's, so that's what I'm anticipating about right now in the manga.

As for Sasuke's "brigade", I'd probably say that he's fighting Itachi head-on. At least, I hope.

Assertn
Thu, 04-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Maybe suigetsu will get to fight kisame. That would be sweet.

Honoko
Sat, 04-21-2007, 11:17 AM
but back to what I was asking, wouldn't he be the least bit curious to why itachi defected and joined akatsuki in the first place?
Well, that's what someone who isn't emotionally attached to that whole betrayal/massacre thing would say. Sasuke's only focused on the fact that this guy killed off his entire family/clan except him and just wants revenge. Despite his apparent coolness, he's really a simple guy.

jing
Sat, 04-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Maybe suigetsu will end up winning too! and take his sword, and then DUAL WIELD TIME!