PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 271

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Raw:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aedhna

Here are som spoiler pics:

http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ulq4nd1og2.jpg ( MAJOR spoiler)

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6444/2dbqzdfcr0.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1922/4bgtlwmvk5.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3721/2utho47hg0yk8.jpg

Cuz I love you guys XD

darkshadow
Fri, 04-13-2007, 07:35 AM
wow, so ulquiorra is only that nr? and ichigo seems to get pwned in the last picture.

Munsu
Fri, 04-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Well, if you look at it carefully, the pictures seem to be out of order... the second picture seems to occur after the last one.

animus
Fri, 04-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Oof, Ulquiorra is only #4? Jesus, wonder what plot device is gonna be used to have Ichigo power up so much to overcome these guys.

jing
Fri, 04-13-2007, 11:22 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pi63wc
raw

Tsukasa
Fri, 04-13-2007, 12:38 PM
THIS IS RAW

Scanlation (SS) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/aedhna)

So Hollow Ichigo isn't enough to beat the #4 arrancar....

12345p
Fri, 04-13-2007, 01:10 PM
So Hollow Ichigo isn't enough to beat the #4 arrancar....
Christ, last I heard Hollow Ichigo was only around for 11 seconds. I do not think that much time has transpired since then. And we know Hollow Ichigo couldn't last against #6, so I don't see him lasting against #4.

What I wouldn't give to have Hollow Ichigo free reign over some fights. This being one of 'em. Now watch Grimjow come Ichigo's way to save his skin (not likely to happen, but would be cool to see ulquiorra vrs grimjow fight).

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 04-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Man am I disappointed in this chapter. Mostly because the fake raw that I found while looking for a raw release was so much more badass. You can check it here. Has a really really good design for Ulqurra's release. A really really cool piece of concept art that's so badass it's hard to believe it didn't come from the actual artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerS54uYGr0

Sign, just seeing ichigo's ass get beat is disappointing by comparison.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Can't watch youtube at work.
Could you download the file with www.keepvid.com ? It will save you a .flv file, which then I can watch with flvplayer or convert to avi with an ipodcoverter file.

About the chapter...
Mehh... I wanted to see the '11 seconds' of hollow ichigo, but the mask cracked to soon. guess he used them 'between chapters' =P

Scarface
Fri, 04-13-2007, 04:19 PM
its not a surprise to me that ulquoira is no. 4 cuz the 3 shinigami traitors should be the top 3 ......now i dont want them saved by someone(vaizard or shinigami) cuz i really want to see hollow ichigo come out........if ichigo cant hurt espada in hollow form he will never beat them when they release...............question also why is everyone fast enough to keep up with ichigo bankai speed

Kitsune
Fri, 04-13-2007, 05:11 PM
its not a surprise to me that ulquoira is no. 4 cuz the 3 shinigami traitors should be the top 3 ......now i dont want them saved by someone(vaizard or shinigami) cuz i really want to see hollow ichigo come out........if ichigo cant hurt espada in hollow form he will never beat them when they release...............question also why is everyone fast enough to keep up with ichigo bankai speed

if ur saying that aizen, gin, and tousen are the top three u misunderstand cause the espada are all hollows. These are the 10 espada
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Espada-group.jpg

animus
Fri, 04-13-2007, 07:38 PM
But above the 10 espada, Aizen, Gin and Tousen might be stronger. Tousen easily lopped off Grimmjaw's arm, and he never saw it coming. So after Ulquiorra, Ichigo actually has 6 people stronger than Ulquiorra to defeat I believe.

Kitsune
Fri, 04-13-2007, 08:24 PM
im not so sure in terms of power its kinda confusing considering:
ichigo w/ shikai > kenpachi
kenpachi> tousen
tousen>grimjaw
grimjaw>hollow ichigo

i mean tousen probably isnt stronger than grimjow but he just caught him off guard and grimjow probably just has to follow orders thats why he wont attack tousen

michelous
Fri, 04-13-2007, 10:21 PM
there is still Noitora, Halibel, and Stark with their slots unknown
2 of them are 5 and 7 and the others are 1,2, and 3
the list is
1-?
2-?
3-?
4-Ulquiorra Schiffer
5-?
6-Grimmjow Jaggerjack
7-?
8-Zaera-Polo Grantz
9-Aaroniero Arleri(dead)
10-yammy

and noitora is not # 1

Yukimura
Fri, 04-13-2007, 10:40 PM
I don't think it's as simple as that Kitsune. Ichigo was stronger than Kenpachi in a head on slug fest, but when Kenpachi fought Tousen he won b/c of his toughness and his massive battle experience/instincts. I don't think Ichigo would survived Tousen's bankai, though there is a chance that he could have used his super speed to simulate what Zaraki did and move away from sword strikes instantly even while not being able to see. Though if Tousen wasn't a pussy he could just lop off his head quickly and be done with it.

@Scarface: I've wondered that ever since the initial shock of him having bankai wore off. Once you compare it to all the other bankai's we've seen it's actually pretty sad. Every other bankai we've seen has given the user not just crazy levels of power but also abilities that no one else has. Ichigo's bankai on the other hand only seems to boost his abilities to a level that plenty of other people have demonstrated isn't worth shit against them Bankai or not. The only explanation I can come up with is that it has to do with what Hollow Ichigo said during the fight to gain Vaizard powers. That he and Zangetsu we're one and the same. If that's the case then we could look at Ichigo in Hollow Mode using Tensa Zangetsu as a the true form of the Bankai. It's entirely possible however that Kubo Tite had no idea what he was going to do once he gave Ichigo Bankai and now he's stuck in his own plot hole.

About this chapter
While we've seen Ichigo SH his way out of unwinnable situations before, he's usually has some sort of help from a third party. This time it's all him and I can't imagine how he's going to pull it off.

dspR
Fri, 04-13-2007, 11:04 PM
I wonder how Ichigo will harness such massive strength in a short amount of time..
We all knew the process beforehand like training with Zangetsu to achieve Bankai and controlling his inner Hollow, but this must be something very surprising.
I can see his Hollow side returning.. or Ichigo harnessing even more Vizard powers.
I doubt it, but who knows.

dimitris127
Sat, 04-14-2007, 03:38 AM
although i'm not sure of this i think that the hollow within ichigo doesn't give him his full power...but if ichigo is in a state near to death...probably someone from inside will come out to have some fun with the other hollows...i would really like to see it happes like this...hollow-ichigo on a rampage...but it won't probably happen

Deadfire
Sat, 04-14-2007, 12:37 PM
there is still Noitora, Halibel, and Stark with their slots unknown
2 of them are 5 and 7 and the others are 1,2, and 3
the list is
1-?
2-?
3-?
4-Ulquiorra Schiffer
5-?
6-Grimmjow Jaggerjack
7-?
8-Zaera-Polo Grantz
9-Aaroniero Arleri(dead)
10-yammy

and noitora is not # 1

I would place noitora at number 5 or 7. His conversation with Tesla implies he is not the top-ranked Espada, though he thinks of himself as such and is constantly trying to prove it. which makes sense. I have a feeling that the old arrancar in the picture is like number 2 or 1 just because old characters usually kick ass

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 04-14-2007, 12:51 PM
What I am wondering is the hollow inside of the Viazard. What if that hollow could "Evolve" Kinda like a Menos can. I don't that is possible however it would be pretty cool.

And about the Zangetsu/Hollow ichigo thing. If Zangetsu can only teach him Getsu gatenshou then I wonder if Hollow Ichigo will teach him his next move?

EpyonNext
Sun, 04-15-2007, 11:12 AM
I got a feeling the one with the "bone mohawk" is gonna be the #1 espada.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 04-15-2007, 06:35 PM
So which one should I dl then? (without having to sign up for some shit.)

Thanks

-dg-

lookitsdanman
Sun, 04-15-2007, 09:57 PM
is it just me or are all of the espadas ridiculously too strong..

dimitris127
Sun, 04-15-2007, 11:50 PM
nope it isn't just you...and ichigo is gonna get even stronger than them...

Gravidus
Mon, 04-16-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm think the #1 espada is going to be the guy at the top of the previous chapters colored page who we can barely see. (He's the old one on the top left of the page you were referring to in wikipedia)

His hollow mask looks like a crown.

narutosharingan
Mon, 04-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Either way, I don't see how any of them will leave Hueco Mundo alive without help. There is no feasible way for them to win by themselves. Rukia is dying (dead), and Ichigo can't win with his best powers. Someone has to help.

12345p
Mon, 04-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Agreed. Chad is also out, and Renji is busy. I guess the real question is who is coming to the rescue?

Zhan
Tue, 04-17-2007, 01:45 AM
If someone has to come to the rescue then the most possible one would be Ishida..since he's like, not busy. I bet Ulquorria would just leave him there and Ichigo would pull off some miracle and stand back up again stronger than ever

dimitris127
Tue, 04-17-2007, 08:45 AM
even if ishida comes to the rescue what can he possible do...i mean masked ichigo>>>>ishida so what can he do except buy some time for ichigo to just like zhan said pull off a miracle and get stronger than ever

itadakimasu
Tue, 04-17-2007, 12:38 PM
awesome chapter. ichigo is totall defeated. as stated in the 270 thread, i think that it is time for the vaizard invasion although i dont know if it will happen in the next chapter.

Grape
Tue, 04-17-2007, 06:12 PM
I have a feeling Ichigo may just steal one from the arrancar and transform when he does bankai next. Although releasing the inner hollow, as his training with the vaizerds has proved, does transform him, it may be possible that he will, using Zangetsu, release his sword and, in said release, transform into a merged form of Ichigo and Zangetsu. Either way, that's not a long time coming since, as stated earlier, Zangetsu has yet to teach him all his tricks. :D

itadakimasu
Tue, 04-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Grape : ichigo is not an espada.. he is a vaizard. he's not going to transform into anything other than having his mask...

what comes next? if the vaizards dont come to the rescue i hope that urahara shows up ^^

narutosharingan
Wed, 04-18-2007, 02:30 AM
Yeah, Ishida isn't coming (he'll probably fight an Espada soon), plus he can't do anything. The only possible people who can save are 1)captains 2)vaizards 3)urahara+father and others.

Honestly, I don't know. Vaizards just seem to be the most plausible group.

And boy, is everyone in trouble. If Ulquiorra is 4, the top 3 are ridiculous.

One more thing. Who in the world could beat Aizen? I don't see that anyone can, let alone the top 3 espada. And Aizen isn't even finished. He'll find more of them, including Vastroodes, and there is going to be a massacre sans a miracle. Yikes.

Munsu
Wed, 04-18-2007, 03:06 AM
People, we still have Nell around... there's still hope. She's faking being unconcious.

narutosharingan
Wed, 04-18-2007, 12:57 PM
And what could Nell do? If she's been cast away, she probably isn't anywhere near as strong as Ulquiorra

Munsu
Mon, 04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
You clearly missed the sarcasm... still there's a possibility that Nell has some more hidden powers which can help Ichigo, for one she can heal him.