PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 304

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-13-2007, 02:01 AM
http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

Pessu
Tue, 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Bah what a boring episode. I could have skipped 90% of that ep and not miss a thing. Only good part was when luffy introduced his oh so new cool move. I find it stupid how new moves dont even mean anything anymore, they just keep coming one after another.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-18-2007, 02:22 AM
I don't really understand 3rd Gear much in the same way I didn't understand 2nd Gear till they recently explained it.

I mean, he said something about bones. But it looks like all he's doing is filling his body with air. Okay, yeah, that would make you big, but how would that make you hit stronger?

darkmetal505
Wed, 04-18-2007, 05:40 PM
I don't really understand 3rd Gear much in the same way I didn't understand 2nd Gear till they recently explained it.

I mean, he said something about bones. But it looks like all he's doing is filling his body with air. Okay, yeah, that would make you big, but how would that make you hit stronger?

Force = Mass x Acceleration

Larger mass and higher acceleration will lead to more force.

animus
Wed, 04-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Air wouldn't add much mass. Even if it did, the air needed to inflate the fist would leave out the fist's knuckles to be hard. Oh well, this is anime, what happens, happens. I recall it saying everything his body is rubber, including his organs. I guess that goes as well for his bones.

Kraco
Thu, 04-19-2007, 04:45 AM
Finally caught up with these formerly future episodes. Well, not that it was so hard considering how few minutes of new material the episodes contained. Hopefully this episode already predicts the end of this arc. Like DE said already in the #302 thread, this arc needs to conclude soon. I just want to see how much their bounties will increase due to all that happened. And if this arc left any other legacy, at least it made the World Government look totally and hopelessly corrupt and evil.

Still, I didn't consider this a bad arc at all, but it has been a bit long already. Or maybe it's just the inefficiency of the episodes increasing their numbers, who knows.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh I don't think this arc is bad at all. In fact, it's the best one so far as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, technically most people break Water 7 and Enies Lobby into two arcs, but really, the arcs are only a day apart and cover one looooooong running fight. It's getting really DBZ here cause the Strawhats have been fighting one long continuous battle for like a year and a half now. Fortunatly, unlike DBZ, theres lots of badguys in the fight instead of just one.

If this turns into a third arc with the Strawhats fighting the Buster Call Vice Admirals without any of the hanging plot threads(bounties, new ship?, new engineer?)getting resolved first I'm just gonna flip out.