PDA

View Full Version : Fate sequel

dark_angel
Wed, 04-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I heard fate/zero is the sequel of fate stay night?
someone?
When the anime will come out?:cool:

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Well, since you posted this in the Manga section I am assuming its gonna be on Manga first and THEN on anime. So it would still take a while.

And I havent heard of anything like that but I hope it's gonna be a sequal.

dark_angel
Wed, 04-11-2007, 09:54 AM
hey dude, i'ev found the official web site of fate zero.So check it out :

www.fate-zero.com

They have also release vol 2 of the manga but i dont know if they have translation ^^

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Ok if I had that right then it's a PREquel instead of a sequel. And I wonder if someone is gonna translate. I had no luck with finding it O-o

yallo
Wed, 04-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Based on what's written on the official web site, Fate/Zero isn't exactly a sequel of Fate/Stay Night, but more of a prequel. It relates the story of the previous Holy Grail war that Emiya Shirou's father (Emiya Kiritsugu) participated in 10 years ago. Seems like it promises to reveal more of what happened between Saber and Gilgamesh back then.

Edit: Oops posted 1 min later than NeoCybercoin ^^

bagandscalpel
Wed, 04-11-2007, 11:15 AM
It's funny, for those who have seen them, don't you agree that the previous generation of Servants seem pretty much superior in most aspects compared to the Fate/Stay Night generation? I mean, one of the most obvious would be Fate/Zero Lancer.

Idealistic
Wed, 04-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Wow... It looks really cool... But like NeoCyber says... If it just started the manga, then it might be awhile till it gets animated.

Deadfire
Wed, 04-11-2007, 12:16 PM
The following is a spoiler please don't read this post if you don't want to be spoiled

This is from the offical website

Humans

* Kiritsugu Emiya, Master of Saber, unconfident and unhappy, adopts a strategy of utilizing a magus' weak point using technology.
* Kirei Kotomine, Master of Assassin, works for Tokiomi and does everything he's asked to the best of his ability, but lacks fulfillment.
* Tokiomi Tōsaka, father of Rin Tōsaka and Sakura Matō, Master of Archer, arrogant and manipulative, arranges for Kirei Kotomine to be his "pupil". Thinks highly of Kotomine and has him serve him.
* Aoi Tōsaka, mother of Rin Tōsaka and Sakura Matō. Childhood friend of Kariya Matō.
* Irisviel von Einzbern, mother of Illyasviel von Einzbern, heroine of the story. Partner of Saber.
* Ryūnosuke Uryū, Master of Caster, psychotic killer who summons Caster after murdering a family and using their blood as a component in the summoning ritual.
* Maiya Hisau, assistant to Kiritsugu Emiya. She is cold and professional, which makes it easier for Kiritsugu to act as he needs to. Armed with a Steyr AUG.
* Waver Velvet, Master of Rider, future Lord El-Melloi II. Steals his teacher's artifact and uses it to summon Rider. Plans to use the Grail to force the Magus Association to recognize his genius.
* Kariya Matō, uncle of Shinji Matō, Master of Berserker, makes a deal with Zōken Matō that he will win the Grail War in exchange for Sakura Matō's freedom. He is the only member of Matō family who truly loves Sakura, and is upset that Tokiomi allowed his younger daughter to be adopted by Zōken.
* Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi, Master of Lancer, a nobleman from the Magus Association. His artifact is stolen by Waver Velvet, but he manages to summon Lancer anyway. While he holds the command spells for Lancer, the energy to materialize the Servant is maintained by Sola-Ui.
* Risei Kotomine, Kirei Kotomine's 80 year old father, a priest in the Church, the regulator of the 4th Holy Grail War. He is a friend of Tokiomi Tōsaka and actively supports him. While he is proud of his son, who has demonstrated himself to be a perfect heir, Risei fails to understand Kirei in any sense.
* Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri, the daughter of the head of the spiritual evocation division. She is engaged to Kayneth as a result of an strategic marriage arrangement and the decision of her family to entrust their crest to her brother instead.

Servants

Servants confirmed for the Fourth Heaven's Feel and their true identities.

* Saber: King Arthur, the same character from Fate/stay night
* Archer: Gilgamesh, a rogue servant in Fate/stay night. He dislikes the presence of Saber and Iskander in particular since they were kings like he was. Much to Tokiomi's displeasure, Gilgamesh has difficulty acting covertly.
* Lancer: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, a Servant with two Noble Phantasms: Gae Buidhe - Golden Rose of Mortality and Gae Dearg - Crimson Rose of Exorcism, which can counter Saber and Berserker's abilities.
* Rider: Iskander, the King of Conquerors, who desires to defeat Saber and Lancer in particular. Has several Noble Phantasms, the first of which is Gordius Wheel - Wheel of Heaven's Authority, which summons a ox-drawn chariot when Iskander slices the air with his sword.
* Caster: Bluebeard, a Servant who derives pleasure from first providing his victims a moment of relief before terrorizing them and then killing them. Expresses an interest in Saber because he has mistaken her for Jeanne D'Arc, with whom Bluebeard has an infatuation.
* Berserker: The Black Knight, a Servant who possesses the ability to use practically any object as a Noble Phantasm.
* Assassin: The Assassins related to True Assassin from Fate/stay night; Assassin is actually composed of several entities rather than just one. They act as reconnaissance agents for Tokiomi and Kirei after Gilgamesh "kills" one of them.

Minor Characters

* Rin Tōsaka, the daughter of Tokiomi and Aoi Tōsaka. Despite her young age, she is capable of using elementary magic.
* Sakura Matō, Rin's younger sister, who was adopted by the Matō family one year prior to the start of Fourth Holy Grail War. Her physical appearence has already changed considerably since her adoption.
* Illyasviel von Einzbern, the daughter of Irisviel von Einzbern and Kiritsugu Emiya, born eight years before the Fourth Holy Grail War begins.
* Glen and Masa Mackenzie, an elderly Canadian couple who live in Japan; their son, daughter-in-law, and grandson were unable to adapt to Japan and have returned to Canada. They provide lodgings for Waver Velvet and Rider.