PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 270

big_ac
Fri, 04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
The raw has officially arrived!

MQ/HQ Raw : Sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/tvui7l)

Hooray colored pages! We'll have to wait a little for a translation, but it looks like we're pullin' out all the stops this chapter!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 04-06-2007, 07:20 PM
scanlation up...just need to register

http://www.bleachexile.com/bleach%20manga%20volumes%2026-30.html

animus
Fri, 04-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Definetely won't win that easily, if he couldn't 1 hit KO Grimmjaw he definetely won't do it to this guy.

EpyonNext
Fri, 04-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm calling hollow ichigo coming out on this one.

Tsukasa
Fri, 04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Bloodscanlations MQ Bleach 270 (RS) (http://rapidshare.com/files/24703258/270__blood-scanlations_.zip)

I'm glad Ichigo didn't waste time with his bankai on this guy.

Yukimura
Fri, 04-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Not only that he went straight into Hollow mode, and It seems like Ulquiorra is at least a little flustered. Even after catching a Getsuga Tenshou with his bare hands. I hope this fight manages to teach Ichigo control instead of just having the Hollow take over once he's injured.

Souryusen
Sat, 04-07-2007, 09:27 AM
I'll be interested to see where this goes if it's a protracted fight. Ichigo may feel as though he's conquered the inner hollow, but there's no telling how far that will go now that he's in Hueco Mundo, given that Chad believes his hollow-like powers were altered by passing into HM.

itadakimasu
Sat, 04-07-2007, 10:57 PM
so awesome... i've been waiting for a fight like this. But really, ichigo has already been through alot and im not sure that he's going to be able to hold that form for much longer, and what will happen then?

Also, showing inoue made me think that they're going to find a way for her to get to rukia and save her.

Prof. Chaos
Sun, 04-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Impossible.

All I can guess is that Ichigo is right behind him with another attack, however Ulquiorra will probably release to save himself. Of course, this is Ichigo in control right now, when his inner hollow was fighting him, even Ulquiorra said his reistu was above his own. I doubt Ichigo will be able to do much, but he will lose control and the hollow-Ichigo will pose the real threat.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-08-2007, 08:34 AM
I sure hope Hollow-Ichigo will come out and I mean his full Hollow form not just possesed.

Kensee
Sun, 04-08-2007, 06:41 PM
This is interesting ... but what happens if/when Ulquiorra enters his real form?

itadakimasu
Sun, 04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
This is interesting ... but what happens if/when Ulquiorra enters his real form?

ichigo runs out of reatsu.... gets owned... and dies. or wait... somebody may save him.

rockmanj
Mon, 04-09-2007, 11:00 AM
like his dad or something?

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 04-09-2007, 12:49 PM
How can you run out of Reiatsu? It never happened in this series before. I think you are saying that he gets beaten the crap out of him and can't continue.

I am still hoping for the Viazard action >.>;

narutosharingan
Mon, 04-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Like I said before they entered, I don't see how they can win without help.

dspR
Mon, 04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
I wonder what Ulquiorra's true form looks like..
..and what supernatural force will help Ichigo this time..?
-Prays for a Vaizard invasion-

itadakimasu
Mon, 04-09-2007, 10:57 PM
vaizard invasion !!!!! rawwwwwwr. *turns red with excitement* that would be awesome.

that would be almost as cool as urahara warping in out of nowhere and slicing ulquiorra into tiny pieces >>> Cry BenehimE!!

TheBladeChild
Tue, 04-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Im actually expecting a vizard invation. I think this arc will be the typical "Ichigo and friends go off to save a friend, get into trouble, get their asses saved by allies but not quiet(vizards), and ending in Ichigo kicking some serious ass, only to be saved by some1 from soul society.

big_ac
Tue, 04-10-2007, 10:20 PM
...ending in Ichigo kicking some serious ass, only to be saved by some1 from soul society.

Why would he need to be saved if he's kicking "serious ass"?

darkmetal505
Tue, 04-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Yea, I don't see Ichigo kicking Ulquiorra's butt anytime soon. So unless Ichigo himself pulls out another deus ex machina power, he will recieve a rescue from the Vaizards or SS members, or Ulquiorra will be called back by Aizen for some reason.

itadakimasu
Tue, 04-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Why would he need to be saved if he's kicking "serious ass"?

Although in our mortal time, it seems like ichigo hasn't fought in a very long time.... weeks upon weeks. however, in the bleach manga universe... ichigo has faught hard since arriving just a short time ago in hueco mundo and has yet to master his hollowization to the point of maintaining it for a long time, he is bound to revert to his energy drained normal body very shortly after that failed attack on ulquiorra.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-11-2007, 04:16 AM
So it's either

1) Ulquioria gets called back.(likely)
2) Ichigo gets beaten down and has another technique from Zangetsu. And forcing Ulquioria to release. ( I would like to see this)
3) Viazard to the rescue ( Unlikely since they don't want to be involved )
4) SS Invade Hueco Mondo together with Isshin and co. ( Would be cool. )

Say what ever happened to Tatsuki and Keigo? I mean the last time we saw them they were with Uruhara with him saying something about training them.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-13-2007, 02:28 AM
yea, that's relevent for now, Keigo and Tatsuki will beat up a released Espeda...

though, they might come in, get thier ass uberly kicked, which will force Ichigo into some crazy monster rage to protect his friends and defy logic once again...

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Nah I'm not saying that it's gonna happen because even if they would come like you said they woul get their asses kicked. I was just asking what the hell happened. ^_^;