PDA

View Full Version : Touka Gettan

Munsu
Wed, 04-04-2007, 12:05 PM
First episode of Touka Gettan released by SRN:
http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BSRN%5DTouka_Gettan_01_%5B25F2BC89%5D.torrent

Don't have much info on the series, only that it's based on and a spin-off of the Hentai series Moonlight Lady. So maybe some of you hentai fans can give us a better description. Here's the description of the hentai series, don't know what this anime is about though.

Suzuna is a young priestess in training who is brought to the home of her future husband. There, she discovers that the mansion may be haunted, and a stange curse seems to take possession of its inhabitants...

http://www.avexmovie.jp/lineup/momotsuki/
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4971

masamuneehs
Wed, 04-04-2007, 07:20 PM
downloaded this on a whim.

Seems like a low budget anime focused on the romantic/dramatic relationships of denizens of a magical world. The first episode focuses on a girl who seems to either have double personalities or is possessed by some monster. Her two closest people, a lover and a maid (both female) leave her and she's all full of angst. Her demonic side also breaks some guy's fake eye...

Then a new girl comes into her life and I envision many vibrators and all that jazz. No fighting, decent fan service, hot girls and lesbianism. But none of the characters strike me as very compelling. It's also a very confusing first episode. You can't tell what's really happening, what the characters are all about, or where besides lesbian romance the show is going.

Does not look like a winner. I'll leave it to any other brave (or horny) souls to see if this series gets any better.

Shadow Skill
Thu, 04-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Well... I seen the first 3 episodes, and well... I have not seen anything hentai related. I did however see an odd scene in episode 3 that made no sense to me... Touka-chan and his or her mother... I can't really say since there was not any scenes really, just talking, innuendo type talking.

From everything else in the episodes, seems like a magical world, more like 2 worlds and the girl who's always in bed, sick, seems to wake up on either side of the world, or one is a dream world and she can't tell the difference, I don't know. Makes no sense to me. :/

Munsu
Thu, 05-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Here's something interesting:

Touka Gettan Anime Airing Episodes in Reverse Order
posted on 2007-05-10 11:41 EDT
Deliberate story twist by Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito director, writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The creators of the Touka Gettan supernatural anime series have acknowledged on their blog that the twenty-six episodes have been airing in deliberate reverse order from the chronological story. The first episode (which aired on April 2) told the ending of the story arc, and each successive episode has been going backward in time to tell how the ending came about.

The American movie Memento and an episode of the American Seinfeld television series used a similar storytelling technique, but the Touka Gettan creators say this is the first time in television animation that it has been done for an entire series. The blog credits director Yuji Yamaguchi (Fate/stay night) and writer Tomomi Mochizuki (director of Ocean Waves, Kimagure Orange Road: The Movie) for this twist. Both worked on Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito before this series. Source: Moon Phase