PDA

View Full Version : TV: The Chaser's War On Everything

kAi
Wed, 04-04-2007, 11:31 AM
This is an Australian comedy series, with Sydney based comedians doing sketches at different places usually in references with a real life and reaction type of style. I know there are a few people on here that have watched it, it's a really good watch and I hope more people will get into it.

Season 2 just started last week, and the second episode was aired just a little earlier..

You can find a lot of there clips on YouTube if you want to have a look, but I recommend getting the whole thing, it's a big laugh throughout.

I know there isn't much you can really talk about with this type of show except about the skits they do, I just wanted to know if anyone else watches it.

Assassin
Wed, 04-04-2007, 02:41 PM
ya i've seen the clips online, and i saw the first ep of season 2. I absolutely love this show, and highly recommend it to everyone. I need to get all of season one from somewhere. anyone know of torrents/bots?

Raven
Wed, 04-04-2007, 08:23 PM
It's a great show, no doubt. I wasn't aware it was only up to season 2, though. Anyway, I'm loving the new season so far, even though it's only 2 eps long. The recycled water bit with the fish was hilarious.

kAi
Mon, 04-09-2007, 07:11 AM
You can get a complete season 1 torrent from mininova or demonoid, go there and get it, or die a horrible, horrible death.

Raven
Wed, 04-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Heh, tonight's episode was good. That part where they wanted to try out the new beds was funny.

Raven
Thu, 05-17-2007, 08:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q__fc7NKwlY

hahahahahaha

kAi
Thu, 05-17-2007, 09:19 AM
This is exactly why these guys are awesome.
That is one of, if not the best segment they've done this season!