PDA

View Full Version : Game: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

rockmanj
Wed, 03-28-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.gamedailyxl.com/2007/03/28/mario-and-sonic-buddy-up-for-new-game

I dont know about this...itll probably suck. And for the record, everyone knows Sonic is faster; for one his name is "Sonic", and two, he's not some fat Italian stereotype that's only 3 feet tall. OH well...what do u guys think?

Assertn
Wed, 03-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah.....pretty lame to pit mario vs sonic in......a race.....

but then again, there was a fighting game released for the DS that pitted Naruto, One Piece, Bobobo, and DBZ characters against each other too....

XanBcoo
Wed, 03-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Mario and Sonic, along with Luigi, Knuckles, Yoshi and Tails (and others) will compete with each other in Olympic sports, such as table tennis, swimming and running -- all in environments that will mirror the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

Ah, it seems Mario's side will have a fighting chance.

At any rate, this game makes Sonic appearing in SSB:Brawl that much more likely :D.

BioAlien
Thu, 03-29-2007, 02:19 AM
This game does indeed give some hope to see Sonic in SSB:Brawl.
I hope they won't screw this game up and make Sonic better than all the other characters.
Sure sonic can go to the speed of sound, but during the 100m race, i hope we will have an option to handicap him. (Or a gamemode without any "super power" and another one With them)

bagandscalpel
Thu, 03-29-2007, 03:47 AM
Come now, hasn't the most recent Mario games shown us all that Mario doesn't need to be fast to win a contest of speed?

All he has to do is consume one of those Huge Super Mushrooms to grow into a colossus, then take a few strides here and there. Even the occasional obstacle would have no effect.

rockmanj
Thu, 03-29-2007, 09:47 AM
sometimes i wish i had super mushrooms...

dark maginn
Thu, 03-29-2007, 02:32 PM
yea true to the big mushroom...