PDA

View Full Version : Bakuretsu Tenshi: Infinity

Munsu
Mon, 03-26-2007, 06:16 AM
Well the OVA has finally come out. Hopefull it'll be subbed by AonE since they did the tv series. For you guys that don't know, this is an OVA for a tv series called Bakuretsu Tenshi, which you may also know as Burst Angel.

Here's summary of the tv series. I still don't know what the OVA is about.

In a crime-ridden future Japan, Kyohei Tachibana is a peaceful student at a culinary school, dreaming of going to France for advanced study as a patissier (pastry chef). To afford the trip, he accepts a part-time job as private cook to a strange group of women - Sei, Meg, Jo and Amy. To Kyohei's astonishment, they turn out to be a band of violent mercenaries, and he finds himself in the line of fire.

http://www.baku-ten.net/
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3386

dark maginn
Mon, 03-26-2007, 02:26 PM
it looks like it gonna be good

Hiwatari
Thu, 03-29-2007, 01:48 AM
the TV series didn't perform well. In fact the plot was very disjointed...personally i won't bank much hope on this OVA either.

Munsu
Thu, 03-29-2007, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I agree. I thought the tv series could've been much better... still it has some good moments and some very good action scenes. If I remember correctly, the last couple of episodes were very good at least.

animus
Thu, 03-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Is it me or did the red-haired chick's tits get way smaller, well atleast from the cover art and character description pictures.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-29-2007, 12:16 PM
it better not be just about that grey haired chick again... was joe here name-o?
it really began to suck when every single episode revolved about her shooting up an armored robot with a 9mm gun while jumping between two planes with an A-bomb threathing to destroy the universe...

it was something like that... too much joe, not enough of the rest...

animus
Thu, 03-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I thought the shoujo-ai relationship in baku-ten sucked and was pretty pointless. Seemed just like a fanservice plot device.