PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 219

SorC
Sun, 03-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Released by Kaizoku.

Link (http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_219_%5BDFDBBED0%5D.mp4.torrent)

This ep wraps up the current arc nicely. Gotta love the end of the fight :).

Raven
Tue, 03-27-2007, 07:43 AM
A good end to an enjoyable arc.

I still don't know how Luffy was actually damaged in that final fight. Y'know, being rubber and all. I always thought he could only be hurt by piercing, stabbing or cutting attacks.

Munsu
Tue, 03-27-2007, 07:59 AM
For some reason, whenever he fights strong opponents he seems to get hurt even with his rubber properties.

Mr. Roboto
Wed, 03-28-2007, 10:49 AM
i thought this arc was pretty good. even the filler episodes were pretty good and i wouldn't have known they were filler if someone didn't mention it. the humor had kind of been lacking in the previous arcs but this one didn't disappoint. i thought foxy was hilarious during the rollerskating event ('moron moron beam') and during the final fight when he kept putting on the ridiculous disguises. and lets not forget luffy wearing the afro.

Assertn
Wed, 03-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Seriously downplays luffy for someone like foxy to have been capable of inflicting that much damage though.

Kraco
Thu, 03-29-2007, 02:07 AM
I tried to view it so that Luffy wasn't actually fighting with 100% efficiency since he apparently didn't hate Foxy like he did Croco and some of the other major villains of the past. Well, I hated this arc anyway, because it wasn't a serious battle but a bizarre competition that I deemed totally illogical, so I don't know why I even bother to try to come up with any excuses... I'm repeating myself from the past, but can you really imagine any member of Straw hats just switching crews to some ordinary loser pirate bunch because of a game?

Raven
Thu, 03-29-2007, 04:07 AM
It's all about the honour of being a pirate, the pirate code or whatever, right? So if they break it they aren't true pirates. Or something.

I'd assume they'd be a laughingstock as well. *shrugs*