PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 218

kAi
Thu, 03-22-2007, 01:50 AM
http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/ has all your K-F downloading needs.

Munsu
Thu, 03-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Seems like this arc is finally going to be over soon. I'm enjoying this fight a bit, especially with all the different special moves that guy has.

Raven
Fri, 03-23-2007, 07:55 PM
This fight has been hilarious, Foxy cracks me up.

I love the music at the end there when Luffy was standing up saying he had to protect his nakama. We've heard it so many times before but it always gives me chills.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-24-2007, 03:45 AM
The most important thing about this episode is that there is now no longer a gap between the quality KF episodes and the almost as good episodes by Gerusame, ADC, Vegapunk.

Catch up to the rest of us people! We need more people to discuss with!!

BioAlien
Sat, 03-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Yet another great episode. Foxy disguise were so obvious, i can't believe luffy was dumb enough to not see through them.

ps. is it me, or the One Piece section have been deserted?

Super5
Fri, 03-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Yet another great episode. Foxy disguise were so obvious, i can't believe luffy was dumb enough to not see through them.

ps. is it me, or the One Piece section have been deserted?
Must be all the people going back to naruto after sooooo long.

Anyway, I agree that this fight is looking good. The only good thing that came out of the whole "Davy Back Fight" arc, IMO.

dragonrage
Sat, 03-31-2007, 12:30 AM
nope i watch one piece almost immediately after the K-F releases, but the arc was kinda really childish even for one piece (excluding the last few episodes) .

I was very pleased with the episode 118 it reminded me why i watch one piece, the whole bond of friendship and well the fact that Zoro admitted that he wouldn't be a pirate if it was with any other ship, also I liked the fact that Robin played a sizable part in this arc. It showed that she is no loger a stranger to the crew. But then again this is just a filler.

Anyways there were alot of signs that it was infact a filler. The fact that gum gum no pistol had very little effect on that split head was amusing and well there were other things as well. But that was the only one that bugged me alittle.

You're all disbanded, saw that coming from a mile away but it still made me laugh.

Anyways I am looking forward to the release of the movie and well I can't wait to see what comes after episode 226.

/me goes back to lurking once more. ........ peace.

Assertn
Mon, 04-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Anyways there were alot of signs that it was infact a filler. The fact that gum gum no pistol had very little effect on that split head was amusing and well there were other things as well. But that was the only one that bugged me alittle.
Actually....I'm under the impression that it was only half-filler