PDA

View Full Version : Game: God of War 2

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Has anybody else snagged this awesome game for PS2 ! yep.. PS2 !!! woot.

I am too busy to play for long periods of time so i haven't gotten really far yet, but there are alot of cool additions from the original... the level designs and flow of the game is just amazing. only thing i see wrong with it is that its hard to build on such an awesome game... some things dont really need sequals, and this might be one even if it is an awesome game.

Sandldan
Tue, 03-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Been waiting anxiously for this game since i finished the first one some time ago, one of the best games i've played for a long time. Seen some nice footage and been getting a bit hyped up lately, but seems i wont be disappointed.

Just saw a graphic comparison at gamespot between the first game and the second, was impressed by how far they were able to push the ps2 on that part.
Guess i'll be going to the city picking this game up tomorrow.

Found the newest penny arcade of god of war pretty amusing
Here (http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2007/20070319.jpg)

dark maginn
Tue, 03-20-2007, 02:42 PM
i loved the first one so of course i had to get the 2nd one and i love it

Sandldan
Sat, 03-24-2007, 01:10 PM
http://www.battleofthegods.tv/

Just found this site... a bit weird but entertaining

dark maginn
Sat, 03-24-2007, 08:05 PM
wow that was really weird but they did a good job...

SK
Sun, 03-25-2007, 04:40 PM
The game is so great, I watched my friend beat it in 12 hours, not at once, he did it in two days after he bought it. Can't wait for the next one to come out the way it ends!

dark maginn
Sun, 03-25-2007, 07:01 PM
wow your must have alot of time in 2 days

Krbadass
Mon, 03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
wow.. havent posted in quite some time. Anyways.. I was thinking about purchasing this game, is it worth the money? And.. What differences is there between the first one.

SK
Mon, 03-26-2007, 05:37 PM
wow.. havent posted in quite some time. Anyways.. I was thinking about purchasing this game, is it worth the money? And.. What differences is there between the first one.

I personally would rent it, unless you're obsessed with it like my friend, he skipped class two days in a row to beat it. The story is really good though, its almost like a movie.

Remember when KRB was a mod...hahaha...ha...ha

Krbadass
Tue, 03-27-2007, 03:36 AM
I personally would rent it, unless you're obsessed with it like my friend, he skipped class two days in a row to beat it. The story is really good though, its almost like a movie.

Remember when KRB was a mod...hahaha...ha...ha

I was an admin, actually.

itadakimasu
Tue, 04-03-2007, 06:41 PM
I still haven't beaten it.... i played it last probably a week ago.. just too busy w\ work and school to sit down and play it... then i have to find a save point. alas, that is why counterstrike is so awesome... i can play for 5 minutes if i want and just leave.

darkshadow
Mon, 04-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I finally had the chance to play this, and right now im at the atropis temple with 18546 red orbs, i didn't upgrade anything yet, i want to see how far i can go without upgrading :D

Animeniax
Wed, 06-11-2008, 10:11 AM
I just finished the first God of War and it was pretty cool. I got really frustrated with the final boss battles and in my anger I swore I would not bother getting GoW2, since the crappy 2nd fight with Ares pissed me off so bad. I hate when the computer cheats.

So is God of War 2 worth playing, or is it basically rehash of the first one? Okami is next.