View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 267

NinjaMic
Fri, 03-16-2007, 07:51 PM
no thread earlier? ill help

MQ Scanlation by #blood-scanlations

http://rapidshare.com/files/21400102/267__blood-scanlations_.zip.html

Kensee
Fri, 03-16-2007, 10:30 PM
So wait, he's the only Gilligan in all of the espadas? That means all the other 9 including the big guy are vasto lordes? I was pretty sure the big number 10 said he was a gilligan too...

Anyhow, Rukia going back to her sad/shocked phase where she cant attack again is kinda bugging me. She now gotta snap out of it and then somehow pull out a bankai =D.

thedauntlessone
Fri, 03-16-2007, 11:27 PM
So wait, he's the only Gilligan in all of the espadas? That means all the other 9 including the big guy are vasto lordes? I was pretty sure the big number 10 said he was a gilligan too...

Anyhow, Rukia going back to her sad/shocked phase where she cant attack again is kinda bugging me. She now gotta snap out of it and then somehow pull out a bankai =D.

There are also Adjuchas.

I rather have Ichigo save her than having her pull out a bankai but that is going to happen anyway. :(

Actually I would really want to have some of the captains from Soul Society coming down to defeat some of the Espadas. Its only logical because only Ichigo is good enough to fight the higher level Espadas (only because he is a Vaizard) . Renji has bankai but he hasn't been able to train with it very much so his fighting power is low compared to a captain who already mastered their bankai.

TheNineTails
Sat, 03-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Wow! I can't believe this! No body is reading bleach manga anymore. You guys don't like bleach anymore?

Any way... pretty good chapter. Can't believe Rukia is so weak! Wow...

Yukimura
Sat, 03-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Damn, Rukia got owned pretty bad, but it's to be expected, considering she's fighting an espada and she's more a supportive charachter than a co-hero. If she somehow manages a Bankai I'll have to eat my hat, since she threw in the comment that she was out of strength. Hopefully Ichigo will show up and save her instead and he can show us how awesome he's gottin in the last 15-30 minutes.

Everon
Sat, 03-17-2007, 03:26 AM
I'm still confused why his face is two hollow masks floating in water. Weren't they all suppose to have human faces when they removed thier masks?

Ahh anyways, from the looks of it someone from the 13th squad has come to help. Black hair and an armband...so a new vice captain?

edit: uggh I think I know who it is.

Meteros
Sat, 03-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Ahh anyways, from the looks of it someone from the 13th squad has come to help. Black hair and an armband...so a new vice captain?

err, that's a flashback of the old kaien

dimitris127
Sat, 03-17-2007, 11:22 AM
well rukia got totally owned...she got stabbed so i guess if inoue doesn't show up we are going to miss somebody....and ichigo is gona go mad and probably control that hollow inside his as long as he needs to kill that mask-hollow(ok for anyone who didn't understand it i was just joking)

Deadfire
Sat, 03-17-2007, 11:53 AM
/me inserts a joke about his power level being over 30,000!! (I seriously can be the only person that caught that)

Rukia got owned, and a Bankai from her is slowly going in to a dream. We all know one thing though if Ichigo gets info about rukia getting owned... there will be alot of ass-kicking.

Felix
Sat, 03-17-2007, 01:15 PM
I still think we are somehow going to see Kaen later on in the manga.

I wonder who that "strongest" espada is going after (the one who defeated Chad). Maybe he's going to fight Ishida, because I dont think Ichigo will make it to save Rukia if the Espada gets in his way.

animus
Sun, 03-18-2007, 10:58 AM
I thought Renji was gonna pop out and save her.

Munsu
Sun, 03-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Renji has his hands very full at the moment. The only ones that shouldn't be fighting anyone at the moment are Ichigo and Ishida.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 03-18-2007, 02:31 PM
And nobody knows what happened to Chad after his got defeated rather hard.

narutosharingan
Tue, 03-20-2007, 07:32 AM
The thing is, we saw this coming. There's no way she's strong enough to kill an espada.

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-20-2007, 02:04 PM
The thing is, we saw this coming. There's no way she's strong enough to kill an espada.

Just to be technical... Rukia did kill the first espada.... and alot of people think that we've yet to see her full power even though i think it is more likely for ichigo to somehow come and save her.... or...... byakuya!

I'm still debating whether or not anybody from SS will show up to join the fight.... but who knows.

Munsu
Tue, 03-20-2007, 03:36 PM
bbaucom, at no moment has Rukia defeated an Espada. If you think she has killed one, go inform yourself once again of what an Espada is.

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-20-2007, 03:56 PM
bbaucom, at no moment has Rukia defeated an Espada. If you think she has killed one, go inform yourself once again of what an Espada is.

shhhhh.... stop pwning me; it hurts!

i was thinking of arrancar \ espada as interchangable.

edit: espada are arrancar..... and Rukia killed the first arrancar.