PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 345

nests
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Scanlation:
NarutoBuzz 345 scan (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=18793&name=Naruto%20345%20%5BNarutoBuzz%5D.zip.torrent)

Spoiler pic just one this week

Click here (http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36926539vx8fi5.jpg)

Here's the RAW
Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/20211677/naruto345raw.zip.html)
Sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cqsjpx)
Direct Download (http://aznmedia.net/naruto345raw.zip)

Deadfire
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:41 AM
WTF? does this mean he killed ORO?

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:42 AM
or he IS Oro >:]

Munsu
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:48 AM
Or maybe they are two in one, hybrids.

nests
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Mmm that sounds interesting.

HyourinMaru-
Wed, 03-07-2007, 04:30 AM
dont tell me that Orochimaru had already transfered to Sasuke.. :( gosh.. i hope to see Naruto and Sasuke fight once more... :(

bagandscalpel
Wed, 03-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Here we have Sasuke, having some Liquid Ocelot.

Ah, if only~

Raven
Wed, 03-07-2007, 06:18 AM
I've often thought that maybe the final battle of the series would be Naruto vs Oro in Sasuke's body. Maybe that will come true.

Or maybe Oro retreated from this battle for now somehow and Sasuke smirked and walked away.

Gnompf
Wed, 03-07-2007, 08:19 AM
or Sasuke killed oro, becuse he was sick and needed a body. So sasuke hade the power to kill him there. He have become strong so there is a posibilty that he won the fight.
If naruto can beat a akatsuki sasuke could to.

Winged Dancer
Wed, 03-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Oh gawd....

[SPOILERS! No, really]
That seems to be the last page of the chapter. You can see the usual Naruto logo at the bottom, and the letters to the left are usually at the last page.... so yeah.
Dialogue goes as following:

Kabuto: You, right now....
Just... which one are you?

Sauke: ...

Lattering: Sasuke and Oroshimaru. One has vanished, and one remains. The one inside that body is...?!
[END spoilers!]

So yeah. If it goes as I say, we have yet another week to find out the conclusion of this fight....

dimitris127
Wed, 03-07-2007, 08:27 AM
i hope that sasuke is himself and not oro...or else it would be totally uncool...speaking for the claws of the hawk and the belly of the snake so sure of himself and then loose...so far we have seen a cool sasuke why to change now?

Honoko
Wed, 03-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Another possibility is Sasuke pretending to be Oro. So we won't even know for sure until there's a confrontation with Itachi :D I like that route, even if it means torturous confusion for weeks =P

Winged Dancer
Wed, 03-07-2007, 09:54 AM
The way he looks at Kabuto, as if he was rather sad, makes me think he isn't Orochimaru.... he would've been smiling creepily and boasting about his new body and laughing "Kekekekeke" or "Kukukuku".

But then again, if Sasuke did kill Orochimaru, that upsets the whole power-balance thing...

Maybe they struck a deal. Half a body for you, half a body for me. Or maybe Orochimaru did get Sasuke's body and it'll be up to Naruto to be very main-character-ish and save Sasuke from the depths of Orochimaru's being, or something....

fuzzyeyebrows
Wed, 03-07-2007, 10:42 AM
The way he looks at Kabuto, as if he was rather sad, makes me think he isn't Orochimaru.... he would've been smiling creepily and boasting about his new body and laughing "Kekekekeke" or "Kukukuku".

But then again, if Sasuke did kill Orochimaru, that upsets the whole power-balance thing...

Maybe they struck a deal. Half a body for you, half a body for me. Or maybe Orochimaru did get Sasuke's body and it'll be up to Naruto to be very main-character-ish and save Sasuke from the depths of Orochimaru's being, or something....

well, if you remmember, oro takes parts of his subconcious if he does take his body. sssoooo..... wut ur saying could or could not be true about the kekekeke kukukuku

toonice714
Wed, 03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
If i remember correctly someone said this would be the best way to concludethis fight. Well if that spoiler page is the last page, what will the beginning of the chapter be? More konoha downtime?

Knives122
Wed, 03-07-2007, 11:23 AM
ahhhhh the shit, the shit hitting the fan is too powerful for me to make a conclusive answer....

Yeah, it's probably sasuke.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 03-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Maybe he did kill him in order to get the Mangekyou. They stated it would be your best friend. It's hard to imagine Oro to be his bestest pal.

Anyway if he did beat him then that would make Sasuke at the level of a Sannin. And maybe Sasuke was like = ( because Oro was to easy. I dunno.

kAi
Wed, 03-07-2007, 11:45 AM
I really hope Orochimaru isn't dead, although there are many ways in which to make them both survive this encounter.

As WD mentioned with the half half thing maybe Orochimaru or Sasuke in the backs of the mind. Now I want next weeks chapter already, heh.

Genma
Wed, 03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Maybe the rumor about Orochimaru having a Jinchuuriki inside him is true. What if Sasuke managed to get inside Oro's head and release it into himself, similar to the way he blew up the Kyuubi in Naruto?

Also, every Jinchuuriki owner resembles the animal they have inside them. Shukaku was a raccoon, and Gaara had those thick lines around his eyes. Kyuubi is a fox, and Naruto has whiskers. Also... the two tails was a tiger, and the person it was sealed in had slanted cat eyes.

But since one-tails is already taken, I'm not sure where Orochimaru would fit in. And there's always Itachi's partner, since he resembles a shark but its never been stated if he has a Jinchuuriki.

Meh... time will tell, I suppose.

EDIT: Actually, I just looked it up and there is a snake Jinchuuriki in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts. Its the eight tails.

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2007, 12:53 PM

I don't think so......
Considering that 4 tailed naruto wouldve beaten oro if yamato hadn't stepped in, I'd say sasuke would pretty much HAVE to defeat oro if he still intends to be a match of naruto.

chet_chetty
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:34 PM
given the sad look on sasuke's face, i'd actually be leaning more it being oro in sasuke's body. after all we did enter a sad flashback of oro remembering his dead parents. for some reason, i thought the sad sasuke days were over.

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2007, 01:55 PM
given the sad look on sasuke's face, i'd actually be leaning more it being oro in sasuke's body. after all we did enter a sad flashback of oro remembering his dead parents. for some reason, i thought the sad sasuke days were over.

On the contrary....a sad face would imply moreso sasuke than oro, since, as someone mentioned before, oro would probably have more of a twisted smirk look on his face.

Its not like sasuke would be proud to show a cold-blooded side like oro and itachi always wanted him to. If anything, he'd feel a little regret, since oro's not the one he's ultimately after.

But I don't really think the expression is sadness....just contentment.

Let's just say that the look on sasuke's face should not imply in any way one or the other....because clearly kishimoto intended to leave it ambiguous

chet_chetty
Wed, 03-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Let's just say that the look on sasuke's face should not imply in any way one or the other....because clearly kishimoto intended to leave it ambiguous

I'd stand by my interpretation that the 3rd panel of Sasuke, with the slightly curved down mouth and droopy eyes, shows sadness even though there's no clear proof it's Sasuke or Oro. I'd more times than not be satisfied to say it is ambiguous because Kishimoto never gives us clear answers right after important exchanges like this one. He's just a cliffhanger kind of guy, that Kishimoto.

On somewhat of a sidenote, if we get a clear answer, it usually occurs in a somewhat lengthy dialogue. And even then, we question the dialogue not taking it for what it plainly says. Not saying that's good or bad, just an observation.

Sasori
Wed, 03-07-2007, 04:12 PM
A random theory popped into my head just now. Perhaps Sasuke didn't kill Oro.. It's unlikely, but possible. Orochimaru may have told Sasuke something that convinced him not kill him.. yet. Although, observing Kabuto's being unsure of who is who at that moment probably indicates Sasuke has killed Oro. So it's likely I'm completely and utterly wrong. But then again, I could be RIGHT. :p

Assassin
Wed, 03-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Im gonna say that sasuke beat oro, but oro somehow managed to "hide" himself within sasuke without his knowledge, and we'll see his return later on as he takes over sasuke's body during the final sasuke/naruto battle.

(ok, so i stole that theory from Justice League Unlimited, but hey, it makes sense :p)

dimitris127
Wed, 03-07-2007, 04:28 PM
asssasin your theory makes sense.But it maybe be better for all of us to just see what happens rather than guess

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2007, 04:49 PM
asssasin your theory makes sense.But it maybe be better for all of us to just see what happens rather than guess
Translation: Mods, please lock this thread ;)

In any case, Kabuto is sure to find out by the next chapter. If it's oro, then of course he's going to say something. If it's sasuke, then he'll either say something that reveals its sasuke, or say nothing.

Of course, just because Kabuto finds out doesn't mean we'll find out =]

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 03-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Kabuto can't do anything if it is Sasuke anyway.

chet_chetty
Wed, 03-07-2007, 05:52 PM
i think Kabuto questioning it shows how strong he thinks Sasuke is.

Winged Dancer
Wed, 03-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Well, utimately we know that Sasuke can't be killed; he is too important in terms of storyline. He has yet to face Itachi and reunite with Naruto (with or without a final showdown). Orochimaru, however, has been a good villian - but he is bound to die some day....

So even if Oro got his body, Sasuke's conciousness will be hiding there for Naruto to rescue.

Also, unless Kishimoto pulls a fast one, it's clear that only one remains - as my translation said, in the words to the left of the page it's stated that only one remains. Now, wether this is true or a lie the very narrator is making, remains to be seen...

well, if you remmember, oro takes parts of his subconcious if he does take his body. sssoooo..... wut ur saying could or could not be true about the kekekeke kukukuku

Eh, sure. Whatever it is that you meant with your last sentences, could you offer some proof for the first part?
If I remember correctly, the consciousness/soul of the victim Oroshimaru chooses for his new body is completely destroyed in the proccess. Remember the man whose body he is using right now? When he was chosen and he faced Orochimaru, his only thoughts were "I'm going to be devoured", so nothing remains of him...

So? Does the "soul" remain or disappear? If so, would Sasuke's soul be able to survive within Orochimaru?

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Orochimaru fulfilled his purpose......he can die off now

Really if you think about it, the main purpose of having the sannin in this series at all was to ultimately strengthen the team 7 members.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 03-07-2007, 06:46 PM
well orochimaru killed the 3rd which helped the story progress a lot.

I'm guessing Jiraiya and Tsunade still have some use left to em

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2007, 07:40 PM
It helped the story progress by emphasizing the significance of oro as an evil influence and jiraiya/tsunade as good influences.

FullMetalAlchemist
Wed, 03-07-2007, 09:31 PM
i dont think we are gonna find out anything any time soon, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say kishi is gonna save the outcome for later when naruto and sasuke meet again (or oro if he took the body).

kAi
Wed, 03-07-2007, 09:32 PM
If I remember correctly, the consciousness/soul of the victim Oroshimaru chooses for his new body is completely destroyed in the proccess. Remember the man whose body he is using right now? When he was chosen and he faced Orochimaru, his only thoughts were "I'm going to be devoured", so nothing remains of him...

I went back to that part to find something because I remember Orochimaru saying something like it.

"You don't need to worry... because of your strong will, your precious thoughts will still remain in me. You won't lose everything.

So you might not lose everything, so Sasuke or Orochimaru could be in the depths of the consciousness.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 03-07-2007, 10:03 PM
So fill in some speculation here about what is going to happen...

I think that there have been a lot of good points as to what may happen or may not happen. But alas we will have to wait and see if Oro is Sasuke or if Sasuke is Sasuke!

-dg-

12345p
Wed, 03-07-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm going to reserve judgement as to whether it is Sasuke, or Oro, or Sasuke+Oro or an Oro dominated Sasuke until Sasuke's next fight. If Sasuke kills in the next fight, then Oro is definately in there somewhere because that would no longer follow the true "Sasuke's stubborness" in plainly not doing what others want of him.

JaySee
Thu, 03-08-2007, 06:44 AM
I wish Sasuke would just die, but I think the likely answer would be Oro took his body and Sasuke is still in there somewhere and Naruto will try to purge Oro out somehow.

Idealistic
Thu, 03-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Where does it say that the owner of the body is still alive when Oro takes over?

I always thought once he took over a body, that person died....

dimitris127
Thu, 03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
not quite true...well he didn't state the fact that he didn't kill them but neither the oposite...maybe the other ninjas were just not strong enough to get him out of their system...also why can't anyone accept the fact that oro may have indeed died...he was just a clever ninja after all...

edit: instead of writing he right next to well...i wrote I didn't state...lol :-)

EpyonNext
Thu, 03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Here is what I see happening.

Oro has Sauske's body.
Naruto and Sausoro face off.
Naruto get his ass handed to him.
Just as Sausoro is about to kill Naruto, Sauske's takes back his body or some other shit along that line.
Oro dies.
Naruto and Sauske team up and whip Itachi's ass.
????
Profit.

Nyberg
Thu, 03-08-2007, 01:32 PM
That's a really good idea :P
Won't be surprised if it end up like that.

Assertn
Thu, 03-08-2007, 01:57 PM
BUT.......

In every host body that oro takes over, one visual characteristic is always visually predominant....his eyes!

Sasuke doesn't have the oro eyes....therefore oro can't be controlling his body.

kyubisrage
Thu, 03-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Dammit is there still no raw out. Im dying for a scan

deadlydreamx
Thu, 03-08-2007, 02:15 PM
well seeing as how oro wants saskue for his sharingan maybe he decied nah to change saskue's eyes

Souryusen
Thu, 03-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Damn.. I hope this doesn't ruin my theory about Oro taking over a beaten Itachi following a showdown between brothers in which Sasuke ruins big bro's shit and then spares him because "it won't bring anyone back" in typical Shonen Jump fashion. So much for das uber-villian, Orotachi. :(

BananaFob
Thu, 03-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I doubt this would happen, but it would be a tease if Sasuke attacked one of Kabuto's corpse (in the place of Orochimaru).

Death13a
Thu, 03-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Since house still stand i agree with Banana that it could be a replacement.

NinjaMic
Thu, 03-08-2007, 06:10 PM
where is scanlation ;(

nests
Thu, 03-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Sorry no scan yet but here is another pic to tease even more

Spoiler pic (http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1010206xv7dg4.jpg)

Chouonsoku
Thu, 03-08-2007, 07:17 PM

That caught me off guard at first but then I realized it's just a flash back.

Assassin
Thu, 03-08-2007, 07:33 PM
ooh itachi/oro convo.......this must be around the time oro left (and possibly the reason oro left). man, i can't wait to get this chapter........where isss itt?????? :'(

Winged Dancer
Thu, 03-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Damn, too small for me to translate anything!!

And yeah, probably a flashback. All flashbacks in Naruto have black margins, so yep, flashback.

But why, though? Is Orochimaru remembering something about Itachi because Sasuke looked like him during the fight? Or is it Orochimaru remembering Itachi and thinking he'll be able to beat him now that he has a sharingan?

Also, Itachi has girly eyes. They just look so, so girly there.

Assertn
Thu, 03-08-2007, 07:38 PM
well, the last chapter ended in flashback-mode. So maybe most of this chapter continues off that.....showing how he grew up and decided to pursue his quest for power and how that led him to itachi. Kinda one of those "life flashing before your eyes" sort of moments, just before oro is slain at the hands of sasuke :)

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Also, Itachi has girly eyes. They just look so, so girly there.

I'm fairly sure that has 95% to do with his make-up. Mascara and whatnot.

What Terra hopes happens next, villain-wise in Naruto:

1. Oro dies
2. Hidan comes back
3. Deidara becomes main character

Winged Dancer
Thu, 03-08-2007, 08:55 PM
I agree with everything Terra just said.

Especially number two.

I'm sure we're not alone in that wish.

As some Japanese girl I know said, "What the hell?? Sakura and Sai just entered the "sacred forest" where only Shikamaru was supposed to be!! Bring back Hidan!"

Then she started speaking about how Hidan/Kakuzu was so completely hot, so I'll stop the translation there.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 03-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Dammit is there still no raw out. Im dying for a scan

Some people just have no patience....

Ok really now. Where is it? :cool: -dg-

fahoumh
Fri, 03-09-2007, 01:41 AM

Apparently it's a fake....?

Thats a fake, its from a KisaIta doujin if I seem to remember. Where the two of them also end up working at Ichiraku's for some reason.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/LeafNinjaForums/index.php?showtopic=7013&st=360

Munsu
Fri, 03-09-2007, 01:44 AM
They look pretty gay in those pictures so, I wouldn't doubt it.

nests
Fri, 03-09-2007, 02:43 AM
Apparently it's a fake....?

I was just about to put that in.
I guess my dream of seeing Oro in an Akatsuki cloack have been shatterd

Assertn
Fri, 03-09-2007, 03:18 AM
hmm....yeah.....now that you mention it i did sort of sense a bit more greyscale color values in that page than usual.

EpyonNext
Fri, 03-09-2007, 10:47 AM
From what I read on the manga helpers boards, we'll probably start seeing raws and scans on the weekends now. Basically the reason we were seeing raws on Tues-Wed was that someone was getting a very advance copy of JUMP. It's seems now, thats not the cast so we have to wait till it actually hits store shelves.

Meteros
Fri, 03-09-2007, 10:50 AM
*MORE SPOILERS*
pic 1 (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/spoiler/002.jpg)
pic 2 (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/spoiler/003.jpg)
pic 3 (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/spoiler/004.jpg)

nests
Fri, 03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Alright my dreams finally come true

Winged Dancer
Fri, 03-09-2007, 11:38 AM
I wish I could post a translation, but the pics are too small.... and mostly, all the important kanji are blurred.

Suffice to say, [SPOILERS], that according to Orochimaru, facing off against Sasuke is being just like "that time" when he fell into Itachi's genjutsu.

oyabun
Fri, 03-09-2007, 11:44 AM
I was just thinking.. maybe oro made it look like sasuke beat him and he secretly lurks in the mind of sasuke until the right moment comes when he takes over the body.. not sure though! :D hehe

ven0m
Fri, 03-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Even without knowing any kanji I think I know that the last speech-bubble on the right bottom
here (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/taheca/spoiler/004.jpg) means "Ku ku ku ku ku" :p

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 03-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Is it just me or does it look like oro's about tentacle rape sasuke.

Knives122
Fri, 03-09-2007, 12:42 PM
the pages with a translation tacked on:
So that's why he has a severed hand in his room.. (http://www.sendspace.com/file/96rl78)

elmojo
Fri, 03-09-2007, 12:51 PM
uh
is it me or does sasuke have ms lol (dont bash me im just wondering)

Assertn
Fri, 03-09-2007, 12:53 PM
uh
is it me or does sasuke have ms lol (dont bash me im just wondering)
No. He doesn't have multiple sclerosis

JaySee
Fri, 03-09-2007, 01:16 PM
He might. They might not have the medical tests to find out @ birth that you have it. =p

fuzzyeyebrows
Fri, 03-09-2007, 02:30 PM
the raw is out, go check your various naruto source websites. at least i know narutofan has it

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Was it too painful for you to post a link? Geez...

Here's the RAW
Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.com/files/20211677/naruto345raw.zip.html)
Sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cqsjpx)
Direct Download (http://aznmedia.net/naruto345raw.zip)

chet_chetty
Fri, 03-09-2007, 04:35 PM
my theory.

orochi entered sasuke's body.

right before he entered, Sasuke used Mangekyou Sharingan on Orochimaru. (Sasuke had just gotten MS moments before having thought he killed Oro.)

Both Orochimaru and Sasuke are inside the body (dimension) while simultaneously both being caught in Sasuke's genjutsu.

Orochimaru refers to it as a paralyzing genjutsu so he cannot complete the ritual even though he is inside.

Stalemate.

Teki
Fri, 03-09-2007, 05:57 PM
LQ Scanlation (DD) (http://vattu.110mb.com/naruto345bydes.zip)

Death13a
Fri, 03-09-2007, 06:07 PM
NarutoBuzz 345 scan (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=18793&name=Naruto%20345%20%5BNarutoBuzz%5D.zip.torrent)

Yukimura
Fri, 03-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Hmmm, somewhat uneventful, though seeing Oro in his old Akatsuki wear was nice. Chances are good that the Sharingan was able to see through the possession jutsu and allow Sasuke to do something unexpected. Maybe he'll be in full control or maybe he'll be sharing with Oro somehow. I'm hoping Sasuke absorbed Oro's soul into his own body, including all his knowledge and skills, while still remaining in control. Then he can use Oro to help him against Itachi but still be himself.

Knives122
Fri, 03-09-2007, 07:22 PM
After re-reading this ch. again I have this to say:
I'm thinking Oro thought he could take Sasuke's body b/c he didn't have the level of insight that Itachi has.

I'm also thinking that his entire body transfer jutsu is based off the idea of his will being stronger then the person's he's trying to take the body of.

I'm thinking that based off those conclusions that Orochimaru is now dead and we will never see him again....good ridance I say, we can finally be done with the pedophile jokes.

fahoumh
Fri, 03-09-2007, 07:35 PM
I was just about to put that in.
I guess my dream of seeing Oro in an Akatsuki cloack have been shatterd

You're not the only one...I also think some more background stories of Akatsuki are long overdue. But then again, I've always liked anime, manga, and even video games where the characters and story have depth and histories....almost like a mythology.

EDIT: finished reading the chapter and I also hope Oro is dead....maybe Saskue caught Oro with a genjustu and killed him?

Idealistic
Fri, 03-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Hmmm... Very interesting... Can't wait to see what happens if it's Sasuke or not.

I don't think Oro is dead yet.... How can they just kill him off like that without showing a real battle.... It would be a pathetic way to see a main villain die.

Deadfire
Fri, 03-09-2007, 08:40 PM
It would be a pathetic way to see a main villain die.

I don't really see Oro as a main Villain any more. I mean how does he stand against the current Villains?.

Hell I don't think even Naruto cares that Oro exists, he only cares about getting Sasuke back regardless of his company

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 03-09-2007, 08:41 PM
well they did show the 'battle' when it showed sasuke being swallowed by that crap in oro's little soul transfer justsu world

Phoenix20578
Fri, 03-09-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm thinking that based off those conclusions that Orochimaru is now dead and we will never see him again....good ridance I say, we can finally be done with the pedophile jokes.

HAH! The jokes wont die for some time. If anything, people ill just say some STD did him in.

darkmetal505
Fri, 03-09-2007, 09:25 PM
I wonder if the mental transfer is anything like Naruto conversing with the Kyubbi. If so, it has been shown that Sasuke certainly has the capacity to suppress larger powers.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Hopefully this will stop the stupid 'Orochimaru is the 8-tailed jinchuuriki' theory... I just hope they don't now say Sasuke is a jinchuuriki because Oro is inside of him or something

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 03-09-2007, 10:26 PM
No. He doesn't have multiple sclerosis

Careful now....Id3aLiStiC is on the look out for people being "smart" with others...and that kinda constitutes as NONSENSE! NONSENSE I SAY!!! Not a bad chapter....still not sure what to think though. Love this manga!!! -dg-

Skaw
Sat, 03-10-2007, 05:58 AM
BUT.......

In every host body that oro takes over, one visual characteristic is always visually predominant....his eyes!

Sasuke doesn't have the oro eyes....therefore oro can't be controlling his body.

I'm thinking thats more of a willful thing. Remember back during the fight with Sandaime, he peeled off "his" face to show the true face of his current hosts body, and she had fairly normal eyes. I mean, I could be completely wrong and showing her normal eyes was the willful act. But when he took over the last guy, he couldn't completely disguise his face to resemble his own because it was mostly bandaged for a long time(or rather, didn't waste the time to.). So he could have just made the image of his original eyes since that was the only area really exposed.

It could be more of a fail-safe, so that Kabuto and the Sound-Nin can realize it's actually Orochimaru, and not the attempted Vessel just walking freely after defeating Orochimaru.

Hell I don't think even Naruto cares that Oro exists, he only cares about getting Sasuke back regardless of his company

I agree. I think the only reason Naruto even bothers to fight Orochimaru is simply because he has forcibly stood in Naruto's way. If he could bring Sasuke back without even engaging Orochimaru in another face-off, he would most likely take the option to ignore Orochimaru. That's not to say he doesn't hate him and wouldn't kill him given the chance, just that securing Sasuke from Orochimaru is his primary objective rather than defeat him.

Everon
Sat, 03-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Of course there are a million things that could be done in the next chapter, but its probably either Sasuke has survived, or Sasuke and Orochi are struggling for power inside his body.

Sasuke is too much of an established character to kill off now.

Idealistic
Sat, 03-10-2007, 07:39 AM
Oh oh I know!! Sasuke is going to fight off Oro out of his body and then Kabuto gladly sacrifices himself for Oro to take over his body!!!!!!

Sasuke is then weak from all his genjutsu stuff and then runs away.

lol.. I don't know..

Careful now....Id3aLiStiC is on the look out for people being "smart" with others...and that kinda constitutes as NONSENSE! NONSENSE I SAY!!! Not a bad chapter....still not sure what to think though. Love this manga!!! -dg-

I love you too. =)

dimitris127
Sat, 03-10-2007, 10:04 AM
another fact that sasuke can't have died is what kabuto said...''is the ritual over already?''...so normaly it would take longer to achieve the transfer to another body but as we know sasuke is neither weak nor stupid ninja to be taken over so quickly and without a fight(i mean more than killing the snake appearance of orochimaru)at least that's what i am thinking

Assertn
Sat, 03-10-2007, 01:47 PM
The itachi flashback had some weird moments in it....
Like the one with the two arms coming out of the mid-section of an akatsuki cloak and then there's blood splattering and stuff.

I think I understand the part with the hand though....
Itachi cuts off oro's hand, which is the same hand you later see in skeletal form with the ring sitting next to oro's jar collection.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 03-10-2007, 02:38 PM
honestly, I don't really care about this Oro-Sasuke ordeal, we probably won't be seeing them (Sasuke, as far as i'm concerned) for a while. Maybe Kabuto will tell the good folks about this, and then we could say he's lying about the victor (if he says Oro won, we could figure Sasuke wants Naruto as a bait for Itachi, if he says Sasuke won, we might decide Oro wishs to take Naruto out while posing as Sasuke).
the best thing that could happen next chapter will be flashbacks of Zetsu, Aoba or of the leader.

chet_chetty
Sat, 03-10-2007, 03:11 PM
The itachi flashback had some weird moments in it....
Like the one with the two arms coming out of the mid-section of an akatsuki cloak and then there's blood splattering and stuff.

i thought the hands were orochimaru making a handseal to unbind himself from Itachi's paralysis jutsu (as if he thought Itachi was finished fucking with him) only for Itachi to cut off Oro's left hand.

Cutting off Oro's hand was Itachi's way of saying bluntly "I'm stronger than you" and now I dont think we can really question it anymore. The scene also indirectly served as Oro's getting the boot from Akatsuki because Itachi [intentionally] cut off Oro's ring hand.

long story short, i think this is the specific event that "traumatized" Orochimaru and gave him the inferiority complex [that's been discussed oh so many times].

Genma
Sun, 03-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Man, what a relatively boring chapter.

I'm still standing by my theory that Oro is actually a tailed beast; that his bodies are merely shells that he controls, unlike how the Kyuubi and other beasts are sealed inside a body and don't entirely control it. I mean, seriously... the eighth beast in the story is an eight headed snake. Oro is the only character that resembles a snake and does snake jutsus (well, Anko can do some, but that doesn't count much.)

My guess is that Itachi had to try to kill Orochimaru because he's one of the tailed beasts.

To top that off, I mean, if you think about it, Sasuke with the 8-tails in him and Naruto with the 9-tails would be the ultimate battle.

(*waits for another neg rep for saying "that idiotic theory" again*)

Lithonite
Sun, 03-11-2007, 12:33 PM
If you notice the other 2 souls that Orotook over are still there. Sasuke isnt strong enough to kill Oro in the real world. AS Oro said "you are a whelp who jutsu arent strong enough to kill me". However Oro xfered early: so theory is, Sasuke and Oro are definately in sasuske's body. Saving Sasuske will be a matter of Naruto helping Suske inside and the other 2 souls gank Orochimaru inside Sasuske... or should i say Oro's new body. This would make the path of saving sasukke still a possiblity without losing Orochimaru( main antagonist , and by far most dynamic character )

If not Oro was supressed somehow in Sasuke's body( but not gone either ) and will be required during the fights with Akatsuki who willbecome main antagonists(s)

Edort4
Sun, 03-11-2007, 01:41 PM
I really hope that Orochimaru is still alive. He is one of the best bad guys in this manga he is sick and twisted and has too much background to die this way.

We all know that Kishimoto is in love with Sasuke so that he has made him in 2 years stronger than a shannin but even with his obsession he couldnt have killed orochimaru so pathetically. Sasuke even used that lvl2 cursed seal which makes him more and more dependable on orochimaru and weakens him so I just cant understand any other outcome than orochimaru being alive inside Sasuke (Kishimoto can use the plot device that he isnt controlling Sasuke at the moment ,just a cheap way to make some sense).

fahoumh
Sun, 03-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Sasuke even used that lvl2 cursed seal which makes him more and more dependable on orochimaru and weakens him
...or it could be viewed as a symbol of irony that Oro would be killed by his own jutsu.

Assertn
Sun, 03-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Maybe oro will become sasuke's "demon" and will be able to share his power with sasuke via the cursed seal, much like kyubi and naruto's seal.

::monocled::

toonice714
Sun, 03-11-2007, 07:24 PM
I bet that oro will just be in the back of sasuke's mind waiting until he fights itachi. Right when sasuke kills his brother in cursed seal 2 oro will steal the body but the cursed seal form wil be ripped from the body leaving regular sasuke untainted by the cursed seal.

dimitris127
Mon, 03-12-2007, 03:29 PM
i don't know why but i feel oro isn't going to live to your expectations...if sasuke won then he is just sasuke why does it always have to be something else.....and if oro is sasuke then naruto is going to go crazy and put out nine tails in kubyyn mode....then oro is killed end of story(for oro probably)....but i am also curious to see who won...that genjutsu techique must be something to scare oro...hmmm i guess i have to wait for the manga to be released

Assassin
Mon, 03-12-2007, 03:40 PM
we're all comming up with crazy theories cuz your explanation is too simplistic for a shonen manga. nothing ever just ends.....ever. atleast not without a big battle, and heartwarming speeches and such. besides, oro should have died like twice already, but he always manages to survive somehow, so its unlikely that he met his end in such an anticlimatic way, with no harm at all to sasuke.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 03-13-2007, 12:00 AM
we're all comming up with crazy theories cuz your explanation is too simplistic for a shonen manga. nothing ever just ends.....ever. atleast not without a big battle, and heartwarming speeches and such. besides, oro should have died like twice already, but he always manages to survive somehow, so its unlikely that he met his end in such an anticlimatic way, with no harm at all to sasuke.

I have to agree with him. I mean something big will come of this. And frankly either way it is apparent that Itachi has wronged both Oro and Sasuke. Maybe Sasuke a lil more than Oro. But both have beef with him so either way....Itachi needs to look out! -dg-

dimitris127
Tue, 03-13-2007, 12:59 PM
well while that is true for the nothing just ends....i would like not to see oro again...don't get me wrong he is one of the cooler villains i've ever seen but he has lived long enough(for my criteria)...i would like to see more of akatsuki and itachi action...

itadakimasu
Wed, 03-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Alright my dreams finally come true

how did somebody post spoiler pictures before nests?