PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Anime: Spring 2007

Munsu
Sun, 03-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Here is a list of upcoming anime for the Spring 2007:
http://www.animeph.com/anime-season-list-spring-2007.html

It looks like it'll be a very good season, here are the ones I'm mostly looking forward to:

Bokurano http://bokurano.jp/img/garally/pv6448.html
Darker than Black http://www.d-black.net/gallery/m/dtbPV300.asx
Claymore
El Cazador de la Bruja
Hayate the Combat Butler!
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
Heroic Age
Seto no Hanayome
Wellber no Monogatari ~Sisters of Wellber~
Koutetsu Sangokushi
Seirei no Moribito: Guardian of the Sacred Spirit
Lovely Complex
Terra e...: Toward Terra
Ookiku Furikabutte
Murder Princess
The Skullman
Rome x Juliet
Kaze no Stigma
Shining Tears
Devil May Cry
Dennou Coil
Reideen
Moonlight Mile
sola

That's a long list of animes I'm interested in, that simply means that Spring 2007 is going to be great.

So, which animes are you most looking forward to?

EpyonNext
Sun, 03-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Devil May Cry

Nuff said, too bad I'll be in Iraq by the time it's released :\.

Church
Sun, 03-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Isn't Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nonoah StrikerS also coming out in spring?
One of the few series I'm waiting for.

I hope El Cazador de la Bruja would be good; it's hard to top Noir but at least be better than Madlax.

Munsu
Mon, 03-05-2007, 12:17 AM
I liked Madlax more than Noir.

complich8
Mon, 03-05-2007, 02:12 AM
I fear and avoid any anime with "Mahou Shoujo" in the title.

Kraco
Mon, 03-05-2007, 03:36 AM

That's a wise precaution, and has served me well. However, Lyrical Nanoha is one of those exceptions. It was a really good show, honestly.

Well, that being the case, I wasn't actually this time aware of any new series in the sense of looking forward to them, aside from StrikerS. And Devil May Cry - yeah, who wouldn't recognize that name...

Thanks for the list, Agent Bud. Gotta check out a few of those names at some point.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 03-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Hayate the Combat Butler!

I can't wait to see how they will deal with the ridiculous amount of pop-culture reference in hayate.

TwisT
Mon, 03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
And why am i not suprised that Bud was the one to post this thread?

Anyways Devil May Cry is probably on the top of my list.

Murder Princess, El Cazador de la Bruja and Darker than Black are probably 3 others i'm gonna start watching.

Board of Command
Mon, 03-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Terra e...: Toward Terra
:confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D

I see where you're coming from and completely agree.

Church
Tue, 03-06-2007, 01:27 AM
That's what I usually think, but curiousity and boredom won this time; luckily I was pleasantly surprised, it's actually a pretty good series.

Munsu
Tue, 03-06-2007, 01:43 AM
If there's one Mahou Shoujo I would recommend to a Mahou Shoujo hater, it would be Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo.

And for all you sports fan, especially for Major, I would keep an eye out for Ookiku Furikabutte, it should be a good baseball series.

And I would keep an eye on both new BONES projects, since they are usually involved in good series:

Darker than Black and The Skull Man

kooshi
Tue, 03-06-2007, 08:28 PM
For me, it's pretty difficult to get excited about a series that I have no information about. However, there are two series in that list that I am planning to watch: 2nd season of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni & 2nd season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (but it's not confirmed and I don't think it'll come out for the spring).

Board of Command
Tue, 03-06-2007, 08:48 PM
2nd season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Say it ain't so!

Munsu
Tue, 03-06-2007, 09:49 PM
That's just speculation... I wouldn't trust series listed beyond the spring season.

And if you have no info on the series, go check anidb and visit the official sites and see if there are some trailers. I know that the trailer for Darker than Black looks great...

Darknodin
Wed, 03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Rebuild of Evangelion????

Spiegel
Wed, 03-07-2007, 10:33 AM
I can say now that I cannot wait for Devil May Cry, But also... When will I get my second Season of Air Gear *Crys*.

Idealistic
Fri, 03-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Wow... I want to see how Shining Tears will look like... (The game wasn't all that, but the character designs were nice and the story was so-so.)

Also, an OVA of Tales of Symphonia?!? That game was awesome!

Will these be it's own side-story or will it be based on the games?

Prism Ark, Claymore, and Guardian of the Sacred Spirit (Seirei no Moribito) look interesting.. Can't wait!

Thanks for the list.

Sasori
Sat, 03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
[B]Claymore

Lookin' forward to this one. Are any of you?

MFauli
Sat, 03-10-2007, 06:57 PM
I hardly know any of these animes , but...is there something coming along the lines of Mushishi, Fantastic Children or Now and then, here and there?
Or something like Eureka Seven (no, not a mecha-anime, but something with nice characters)?