PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed Destiny Dubbed

saman
Sun, 03-04-2007, 03:27 PM
hiya folks

i'm not sure if people already know, though i didn't find anything in the search, and i know the canadian population isn't very big on this forum, but i figured i should probably post this anyway, in case it catches someone's interest

i was checking my tv listings for next week, when i discovered that ytv has the first episode of english dubbed gundam seed destiny scheduled in for 9:30 pm e/p on friday march 9, this coming friday. thought maybe people might like to know. i'll be checking it out.

gr3atfull
Sun, 03-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the info.

I will be watching it to hear Shinn's voice.

Yukimura
Tue, 03-06-2007, 06:58 AM
I've had the DVD rips for a while, Shinn is fairly angsty and I'm satisfied with him though the Japanese VA is of course far more angsty. Most of the charachters sound alright enough, except maybe Arthur (First Officer of Minerva) who sounds like an English pansy, and Durandal who is a little too creepy metrosexual sounding for my tastes.

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-20-2007, 02:31 PM
i watched seed all the way through in dub and first 12-13 of destiny dubbed.... i like the dubbed version better but think we could have done without destiny. the original SEED was awesome in my opinion but i thought that destiny stretched out some of the charactors too much.