View Full Version : Game: Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Lucifus
Fri, 03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Get the demo!
High Speed Direct Download: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1589

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Gamespots #1 PC game.
Check out the screenshots.

After EA's take over of Westwoods Command and Conquer games, it went to sh*t plain and simple. Now imagine my surprise when EA releases the next installation of the Tiberium Wars series of C&C, it has become a bigger better badder definatly more beautiful version of one of Westwood's best hits, Red Alert and Red Alert 2.

The game is sweet. I never imagined EA would have coem out of the gutter with such a beautiful well balanced RTS. Just try the demo, you'll get hooked.

This games on my buy the hours its released list.

My rating: 10/10

O boy do I love my Mammoth tanks.

And here I was thinking Supreme Commander was the only RTS to look forward to this year. C&C3 ownz it royally. The multiplayers going to be so sweet.

AngelEyez
Fri, 03-02-2007, 08:56 PM
I've heard good things about C&C: 3. Downloading the demo now.

Loved C&C: Generals with the Zero Hour expansion pack.

Deadfire
Fri, 03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm surprised by 3 things here

1. That the game is pretty good

2. AE has a new sig and ava.

3. AE actually posted.

Raven
Sat, 03-03-2007, 02:08 AM
I always loved Generals and also RA2, and this is like a combination in a way. It's the visual engine of Generals with more of a RA2 interface and feel. Thumbs up in my book.

Can't wait for the full game. The demo's awesome.

AngelEyez
Sat, 03-03-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm surprised by 3 things here

1. That the game is pretty good

2. AE has a new sig and ava.

3. AE actually posted.

Haha. It's a start for me! First time I've used Photoshop to make my sig and ava, and won't be my last either :p

Guess it's time to install C&C: 3 and have a go at it, that's if I don't play some Guild Wars first...

darkshadow
Sat, 03-03-2007, 04:04 PM
The demo has been out for like a week now, but yeah its pretty awesome, runs great on my rig too.

Death13a
Sat, 03-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Any one can direct me to cutscenes since i don't have them running in sync.

I love the demo. (I wish someone would make a crack so Nod would be playable in demo. (sorry missed it somehow))

darkshadow
Sun, 03-04-2007, 02:48 AM
err NOD is playable in the demo, i do nothing else then play with NOD ( and drop nukes ).

Lucifus
Sun, 03-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Which game are you playing? I found stuff like this on the net but it doesn't work.

"I found a way to play skirmish games for NOD - click on SIDE and press N key. To select a GDI opponent, Click on opponent's SIDE and press G key. The Scrin side is unplayable in this demo."

"HuH! its works! Praise baby jesus!"

darkshadow
Sun, 03-04-2007, 02:14 PM
its exactly like that, click on the side drop down thing, then you see the 3 sides right?, gdi being white, nod and scrin being gray.
THEN press N and click NOD, and you get nod, press G voor GDI, simple

Lucifus
Wed, 07-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Anyone here got the game? I wanna play with some Gotwooters.

joker-kun
Wed, 07-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Anyone here got the game? I wanna play with some Gotwooters.

I've got it... but i've only played online like twice.