PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 215-216

kAi
Thu, 03-01-2007, 08:53 PM
-==One Piece 215-216 WS Release==-_______
Your Distro Crew : jerry drBeSt comppi Anonymous Shizuku_o_o bdr222 KaiserDragon Ch33kYB0| Piotten oM ZGMF-X23S Viperserv OliT Mystic-Homer cophome Phantasm Sinkleirr

Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #15 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #215 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Hamburg xdcc send #55 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #215 /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #5 /msg K-F|GoldenWeek xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #215

HTTP : luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/
makino.doesntexist.org
iamjerry.com

Torrent : http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_215-216_[B2D00FF2].mp4.torrent

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-02-2007, 10:28 PM
I enjoyed it.

Assertn
Fri, 03-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Lolz.....quite bold of them to pull 3 more rounds assuming that viewers weren't already over this whole arc. However, I gotta admit, it does go to show that the creator is capable of some truly unexpected plot twists afterall.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-03-2007, 07:54 AM
This arc that's half-filler half-not filler has me confused. I don't want to accidentally like something thats filler and lose all my elitist anime fan cred!

Raven
Sun, 03-04-2007, 01:41 AM
I'm happy for this arc to continue for a while longer, it's still enjoyable for me.

I'll be interested to see how they win back all of the crew members they've lost.

6Zabuza9
Sun, 03-04-2007, 06:02 AM
apparently the last 3 events were filler. and on the kaizoku site it made the fillers sound horrible but i actually sorta enjoyed it

Carnage
Sun, 03-04-2007, 10:25 AM
This arc that's half-filler half-not filler has me confused. I don't want to accidentally like something thats filler and lose all my elitist anime fan cred!

If your not reading the manga, then you've already lost all your elitist anime fan cred :mad:

Kraco
Sun, 03-04-2007, 11:15 AM
I wonder just how many rounds we will have with different combinations of lost crew members until this arc ends with Luffy finally getting everyone back.

Although I would be happier if he decided he's bored of this stupid game, and they just hit the road. After all they have been through together I find it hard to believe any members of Straw hats would simply abandon their old crew because of some game. Honest men hardly would, and these fellows are pirates. I miss real plots, real villains, and real fights.

Assertn
Sun, 03-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Wait so......the first 3 rounds were filler?

So did Nico Robin still get taken in the first round of the manga then? Seems kinda weird..cause the first 3 rounds had very appropriate introductions for alot of silver fox's crew members.

TwisT
Mon, 03-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I dont remember much from this Arc but the one where Luffy wins back the horse and Chopper gets taken feels right.

So i would say it's the 3 first that was in the manga and the new once where they took Robin are fillers.

But as i said i dont remember much so i could be wrong.

Mr. Roboto
Mon, 03-05-2007, 10:23 PM
this is getting really confusing. i doubt they would lose a member when they don't have that many members to actually lose. i'm guessing luffy is going to beat the crap out of someone and take who he wants. it is pretty funny when they call it the moron-moron beam.

Super5
Thu, 03-15-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm starting to not like the Davy Back Fights. The first round was alright, but this round seems... wrong. Plus there's no way they can win back Robin and Chopper. I'm sure they'll find some way to get around that, though. The next episode looks interesting - Luffy with an afro? Coooooool. :cool: