PDA

View Full Version : TV: The Knight's of Prosperity

Munsu
Wed, 02-28-2007, 10:04 PM
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/304/articleknightsofprosperzw8.jpg

This is a recent comedy that I've been meaning to start watching. Wondering if anyone here has given it a try and can tell me if it's any good. I think I will probably like it, but would like someone's opinion if possible.

In this comedy from ABC, Eugene Gurkin (Donal Logue) spent years dreaming of quitting his graveyard janitorial job and opening a bar. But like a lot of people, he doesn't have enough money to make his dreams come true. So one night after watching an episode of "E! News", Eugene recruits a group of misfits to help him to carry out a plot to rob the plush celebrity apartment inhabited by Mick Jagger. When a team as special as that one is recruited, some funny things can happen.

Genma
Wed, 02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
It's a decent show, but I don't think it's that funny, or even worth watching unless you have nothing better to do.

The comedy just seems a little... eh, I dunno... forced? The main character is great, because he's a famous actor and all that, but the rest of the cast... meh... they're sorta cookie-cutter characters that aren't particularly funny.

First episode was pretty good though, but it downward spiraled from there.

Munsu
Fri, 03-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Guess I'll skip it for now... I was just hearing so many people talk about some hot character, and that's mainly what peaked my interest.

Munsu
Tue, 03-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Guess it doesn't matter now, the show has been pulled, probably cancelled after 8 episodes...