PDA

View Full Version : Crazy theory about someone's child

Super5
Mon, 02-26-2007, 05:54 PM
So now it's apparent that Kurenai is pregnant and Asuma is the father. One of the "King" pieces that Asuma was referring to is technically his son as well. Asuma is the son of the Third after all, so the Third's legacy should be the most important of the new generation, which are Konohamaru and Asuma's soon to be born son.

My theory was actually that his son's birth would be a catalyst for an all-out Civil war between Roots, who would oppose the Third's legacy, and Asuma's supporters, led by Shikamaru. The way this could happen is with Tsunade's death. If Tsunade died, the elders would have to pick a new hokage. Possibly some would want to support the Third's relatives and the new baby. Roots, led by Danzo and supported by Oro (if he's still alive) would oppose them. I'm not sure what the full outcome would be...

Well, give me some feedback, if you think it's a stupid or good theory, or whatever.

darkmetal505
Mon, 02-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Interesting, but where's Naruto? This is like the Tengu-Uchiha theory. It is fully plausible, but it takes away from the main character.

Munsu
Mon, 02-26-2007, 08:36 PM
This is unrelevant. The Hokage title is not heritalbe, so it doesn't matter that they are from the Third's blood line. The title is given to the strongest ninja, or the person who the current Hokage so chooses, in the case that he's still alive.

kyubisrage
Thu, 03-08-2007, 02:22 PM
But a arc of a civil war would be freakin crazy Gara Naruto Double team the roots and some other ninjas trying to take control of konoha or village of sand :P

Dark Dragon
Thu, 03-08-2007, 03:53 PM
having naruto die saving the village from kyubi would make a pretty dramatic/interesting ending.