PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 264

Tsukasa
Fri, 02-23-2007, 10:15 PM
MQ Raw

Finally it is out here is a link

Bleach 264 MQ Raw (sendspace) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/z77y6g)

darkshadow
Fri, 02-23-2007, 11:19 PM
thx, this should be good.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 02-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Looks like a lot of interesting dialogue can't wait for the translation.

Tsukasa
Sat, 02-24-2007, 09:43 AM
LQ Scanlation by #bloodscanlations (http://rapidshare.com/files/18002302/264__blood-scanlations_.zip)

interesting chapter

Deadfire
Sat, 02-24-2007, 11:57 AM
LQ Scanlation by #bloodscanlations (http://rapidshare.com/files/18002302/264__blood-scanlations_.zip)

interesting chapter

I dislike rapidshare, here is the chapter from MT Here (http://www.mangatraders.com/files/manga/bleach/comments/Bleach_V29_Ch264)

darkshadow
Sat, 02-24-2007, 09:25 PM
And i dislike having to sign up just to download something :P, thx for the rapidshare link tsukasa :P

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 02-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Kaien seems to be just a lil bit bi-polar.

Deadfire
Sat, 02-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Kaien seems to be just a lil bit bi-polar.

If that really is Kaien... I mean I'm really doubting that Kaien is not the real Kaien..

However who ever that is his ass is going to be kicked by rukia

Kensee
Sun, 02-25-2007, 12:12 PM
If that really is Kaien... I mean I'm really doubting that Kaien is not the real Kaien..

However who ever that is his ass is going to be kicked by rukia

I just think it's an arrancar that can morph into different people or things. They had information about Rukia, so Gin forced her to fight this guy who morphed into Kaien so he can either beat her while shes emotional, or get her to actually kill her allies.

dimitris127
Sun, 02-25-2007, 04:39 PM
a nice thought there kensee....let's see of you are right or of kaien gone mad...anyway we get to see rukia fighting with a released zanpukto

Honoko
Sun, 02-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Kaien's appearance justified this arc for me. C'mon, Rukia, kick his ass!

darkmetal505
Sun, 02-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm tired of these intermediate chapters; Bleach is getting real boring. Hopefully Gin thought up a really nasty plan to get it kickin again.

Deadfire
Sun, 02-25-2007, 10:16 PM
a nice thought there kensee....let's see of you are right or of kaien gone mad...anyway we get to see rukia fighting with a released zanpukto

Come on Rukia Bankai!

Believe it! It will happen!

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 02-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Wow Ichigo and company are riping through the espada. Now we have like what 2 out of the 10 espada's in direct conflict with the rescue team? My guess is at the very least either Renji or Rukia will wind up winning their prospective fights.

Aizen's arrancar really are getting bitch smacked, especially for a force that was supposed to be able to single handedly take down soul society.

Then again we've never seen an espada do a release and we don't know if they have any kind of bankai like second release.

But yeah things are moving pretty slowly. Is it just me or do any of the rest of you wish to see Gin or Tousen do something? I mean they come to Hueco mundo whip the hollows into shape while building a huge-ass fortress but so far we haven't seen any of them do anything remotely constructive. Aside from Aizen replacing his arrancar hoes with orihime.

dimitris127
Mon, 02-26-2007, 11:27 AM
indeed...i wonder have they powered up or something?i mean ichigo is a lot stronger now and he was able to defeat them before since he equalled zaraki kenpachi...i would be dumb for ichigo to defeat them in one swing of zangetsu....

Konohamaru
Mon, 02-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Wow Ichigo and company are riping through the espada. Now we have like what 2 out of the 10 espada's in direct conflict with the rescue team? My guess is at the very least either Renji or Rukia will wind up winning their prospective fights.

Aizen's arrancar really are getting bitch smacked, especially for a force that was supposed to be able to single handedly take down soul society.

I don't think it's the arrancar who can single handedly take down soul society. I think it's more to do with the best menos grande (I forgot their name even thought it was like 2 anime chapters back, lol). If Aizen gets a hold of 10 of those, then they would take down soul society. I think the arrancar are more like vice captains to aizen, tousen and gin. Unless Aizen actually has one of them uber menos on his side.

Kitsune
Mon, 02-26-2007, 04:38 PM
The best menos is called a Vastoorode. But if its strong enough so ten can defeat all of soul society i doubt that aizen could even control one

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 02-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Okay here's where my confusion comes from. Back when hitsuga first explained the whole vastro lord menos hierarchy he said the famous statement that if Aizen has more then 10 of them on his side soul society is doomed right. Then in both the anime and manga it flashes over to Aizen's palace where he tells Ulquirra to share the news with his twenty brothers. Implying that they were all vastro lords.

Obviously things have changed since then, seeing as we knew that many of them were simply weaker menos.

I guess the real question is how many of the espada are vastro converts?

I mean some people suspect Ulquirra might be one because of the shape of his hollow mask.

I'm wondering when we'll get to find out how many of them Aizen has on his side.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 02-27-2007, 10:36 AM
I dont't know if any of them are on his "Side"

After all as far as we know they ruled Huenco Mondo before Aizen came. And they can easily take on a captain so why should they be on his side?

bagandscalpel
Tue, 02-27-2007, 03:09 PM
I dont't know if any of them are on his "Side"

After all as far as we know they ruled Huenco Mondo before Aizen came. And they can easily take on a captain so why should they be on his side?
Well, Aizen is at least twice as powerful as a typical captain, as evidenced by him activating the Hougyoku. Besides, they probably want the power he can offer them.

Kitsune
Tue, 02-27-2007, 09:24 PM
A bit off topic but Zaera-Polo Grantz is the name of the eighth espada fighting renji and Ilfort Grantz is name of the guy renji killed when the arrancars invaded human world. So i figure theyre related and theres going to be some sort of revenge scheme

Munsu
Tue, 02-27-2007, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't doubt it, but given that these arrancars don't seem to carry their real names, I don't think they are related, though they may be from the same clan or some shit (if they exist).

itadakimasu
Thu, 03-01-2007, 03:09 PM

Then again we've never seen an espada do a release and we don't know if they have any kind of bankai like second release.

But yeah things are moving pretty slowly. Is it just me or do any of the rest of you wish to see Gin or Tousen do something? I mean they come to Hueco mundo whip the hollows into shape while building a huge-ass fortress but so far we haven't seen any of them do anything remotely constructive. Aside from Aizen replacing his arrancar hoes with orihime.

I know it was a while ago... but Tousen did exact justice on Grimmjow by cutting off his arm and then burning it to ashes.... that was a while ago though.... im still wondering whether or not the fight will move into heco muendo, or into soul society. there are still some SS charactors i want to see hack it out.