PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 343

Tsukasa
Fri, 02-23-2007, 08:27 AM
LQ Scanlation

Naruto 343 (Sendspace) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pt0pr9)

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Wow funny with Naruto and Sakura feeding time and Sasuke attacks Orochimaru? Kickass. Can't wait for next week.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 02-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I love how people in the first couple of spots feel the need to explain what happened in the chapter to ruin it for those of us who have quick moving eyes....=( Well I liked the chapter and whatever may have happened in it! Great ending. I would have never guessed it had someone not mentioned it before! Awell! -dg-

darkmetal505
Fri, 02-23-2007, 11:34 AM
I didn't expect the betrayal to come this early. However, Oro seems to be somewhat prepared for it.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 02-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't see why Sasuke would bother using the cursed seal against Orchimaru seeing as it's always been sort of like a drug dealers way of power.

"Hey, man I got this cursed seal man, it's like this, all the cool ninja's are doing it so you wanna take a hit?"

I mean if the cursed seal was a legitimate power-up wouldn't orochimaru use it on himself? I always thought that Sasuke would finish Oro without using the sort of ghetto power-up he gave in to convince him to come in the first place.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 02-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Don't see why Sasuke would bother using the cursed seal against Orchimaru seeing as it's always been sort of like a drug dealers way of power.

"Hey, man I got this cursed seal man, it's like this, all the cool ninja's are doing it so you wanna take a hit?"

I mean if the cursed seal was a legitimate power-up wouldn't orochimaru use it on himself? I always thought that Sasuke would finish Oro without using the sort of ghetto power-up he gave in to convince him to come in the first place.

Oro has only givin the cursed seal mark to people he wants to transfer his body to. Besides the sound 4 but they where is body guards and had weaker seals. Don't say he is gonna use the cursed mark against sasuke because anko was able to fight oro even if the mark was burning the whole time.

Also Oro didnt recognize the elemental blade because it was so strong, which would me sasuke is stronger then Oro has thought. Which could mean sasuke been doing a little training on his own with Oro not knowing.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-23-2007, 12:37 PM
well, if he hadn't used it, you wouldn't know he meant buisness...
I thought the door chopping thing was kinda lame (what was it supposed to mean? that Sasuke knows his way with a sword? perhaps it could have been nice if we saw traces of elements chackra in it) but i bet it'll look good on anime form, also, if it brings us close to getting it over with, i'm willing to stand it without too much complaints.

on the other side, Kishi proves that he still can't write Naruto off screen without messing it out. honestly, I fucking hate Sai. and Kakashi still said that he could kill Kazoku without anyone's help - way to go, wow. so all Naruto saved was Kakashi's week from staying in bed? on the other side, Sakura seemed like she had something in mind, either it was Naruto (in the positive horney way) or Naruto (in the violent way, of throwing off the chair he was sitting on).

oh, yea, Kabuto knew Sasuke was going to attack orochimaru, and i'm hoping that after Sasuke takes out Orochimaru, Kabuto will tell him where to find Itachi...

Assertn
Fri, 02-23-2007, 12:38 PM
I love how people in the first couple of spots feel the need to explain what happened in the chapter to ruin it for those of us who have quick moving eyes....=( Well I liked the chapter and whatever may have happened in it! Great ending. I would have never guessed it had someone not mentioned it before! Awell! -dg-

I was thinking the same thing......

FMA: You could say oro's training is just as much as a drug as the curse seal itself. Sasuke took it all from oro, with the intention of using it on him later.

The last scene with Kabuto makes me wonder if he's in on this too....

Teki
Fri, 02-23-2007, 12:45 PM
I dont get why sasuke would use the cursed seal on the guy who gave it to him. I would think that oro has some kind of fail safe device in the seal to keep sasuke in check.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 02-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Where does it ever state that the cursed seal given to the sound 4 is weaker then the one that Sauske has? I always thought that the cursed seal level I and II was a sort of thing that adapted to what ever the strength of the user is.

toonice714
Fri, 02-23-2007, 01:14 PM
I dont get why sasuke would use the cursed seal on the guy who gave it to him. I would think that oro has some kind of fail safe device in the seal to keep sasuke in check.

I agree, if the cursed seals give the user more power whats stopping them from using it on Oro. He must have some sort of plan to stop him from killing him. I bet that plan requires Oro to waste too much chakra but leaves sasuke paralyzed long enough for him and Kabuto to make an escape. Then maybe sasuke might run into Itachi.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 02-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Where does it ever state that the cursed seal given to the sound 4 is weaker then the one that Sauske has? I always thought that the cursed seal level I and II was a sort of thing that adapted to what ever the strength of the user is.

Leaf ninja stats say it. check on sasuke onko and kimi. says there seals type and that they are about equal. I think sasuke and anko's seal is heaven and kimis is gaia seal. well i looked it up here the spot.
http://www.leafninja.com/cursed-seals.php

JaySee
Fri, 02-23-2007, 02:03 PM
What's up with people taking information from unofficial Naruto websites and wikipedia and treating them as canon?

lookitsdanman
Fri, 02-23-2007, 02:44 PM
oro said this was a new element recomposition so did sasuke become even crazier that he can make up new nature elements?

mage
Fri, 02-23-2007, 02:46 PM
For people wondering why Sasuke used the cursed seal: Sasuke is an avenger and he will use any type of quick power boost regardless of what it does to his body in order to be strong enough to kill Itachi. And of course, to kill Orochimaru, even in his weakened state, Sasuke must use all of his power (short of level 2, apparantly) in order to guarantee the kill. Or perhaps, his new element recombination requires the seal to be used.

Looks like Sasuke is still one step ahead of Naruto, though, too. Sasuke can control two elements and do an element recombination (whatever that means), while Naruto has only just learned how to control one element. If Kakashi thinks Naruto is possibly now above himself, then Sasuke must be way up there. The last time we saw so many ninjas killed by one person was Yondaime in Kakashi gaiden.

chet_chetty
Fri, 02-23-2007, 02:54 PM
at the very least, sasuke knows chakra shape manipulation and element manipulation simultaneously (i'm guesing the sword is composed of lightning chakra) like naruto. in addition, Oro wasnt the one who taught it to him..possibly implying Sasuke taught himself. We just dont know if he can use it to the extent that Naruto uses it.

Looks like Sasuke must use the seal in order to do that jutsu. I would think Oro is to Sasuke what Yamato is to Naruto in terms of controlling the seal. He made it, he can break it; and there goes Sasuke's ability to use that chidori sword.

Assertn
Fri, 02-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Also...what IS the thing he stabbed oro with? It looks like a sword, but he has his sword in his other hand. Is it pure chakra?

I'm hoping the whole...oro bed-ridden thing is the continuing side effects of the 3rd's jutsu.

dimitris127
Fri, 02-23-2007, 03:48 PM
i would like to know too if it is pure chakra...and the range of this technique....well about using the cursed seal,so what as we know sasuke is an avenger so he doesn't care where the power comes from as long as he can gain that power...but i was surprized to see sasuke betraying oro(although he didn't actually say ''hey naruto and sakura i am going to give my body to oro so he can kill itachi'' he just wanted his knowledge)

Honoko
Fri, 02-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Just another 2 cents about Sasuke using the cursed seal-- on Naruto's side, the emphasis recently has been on Naruto using his own power without necessarily relying on the kyuubi (at least in talk-- recall those conversations way back when with Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato). Whereas we see Sasuke still depending on his cursed seal instead of "his own power." So whenever Naruto vs. Sasuke III(?) happens, I'd predict an emphasis on that dependence vs. independence thing and seeing Naruto come out as the winner.

JaySee
Fri, 02-23-2007, 05:56 PM
They just want Naruto to use his own power more because the seal is weakening and they don't want it to break.

HyourinMaru-
Fri, 02-23-2007, 08:41 PM
wow.. nice chapter... kinda excited to read the next one next week..

well for sasuke to betray Orochimaru, he would really be better than Orochimaru, or maybe that is what he thinks for himself. or else, maybe Orochimaru had plans with this also. And also one thing. we still dont know if next chapter will have to be a battle between Orochimaru and Sasuke. and what about kabuto, during the arc where Naruto became 4 tails and faces Orochimaru, Kabuto said that he has hes loyalty to Orochimaru but then again, that loyalty thing is still questionable. but hopefully we see action next week..

man, this is great!!!

Idealistic
Fri, 02-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Poor Naruto... Just when the mood was set too... haha.. and I'm amazed to see that Sasuke has already begun to turn on Oro.

Also... After only a few days or not even of kage bunshin training.... Kakashi says Naruto is on his level now? So how much stronger will Naruto become? Don't tell me he's going to become the Goku while everyone else is going to be the Z-fighters with that big power difference...

JaySee
Fri, 02-23-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm wondering when the hell Sasuke's going to come after Kakashi. There are only 2 people who have Mangekyo sharingan and Itachi already told Sasuke how he got his. Obviously Kakashi didn't kill his best friend for his, so it makes sense that he knows another way. Sasuke can't beat Itachi without it.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 02-23-2007, 09:14 PM
. The last time we saw so many ninjas killed by one person was Yondaime in Kakashi gaiden.

Ummm....He didnt kill them. That is why Oro was concerned about Sasuke's killer intent. That is why I think that Sasuke is doing this, to prove himself to Oro. In a twisted way I think that Oro will respect Sasuke for this. Who knows!?! -dg-

mage
Fri, 02-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Ummm....He didnt kill them. That is why Oro was concerned about Sasuke's killer intent. That is why I think that Sasuke is doing this, to prove himself to Oro. In a twisted way I think that Oro will respect Sasuke for this. Who knows!?! -dg-
I know he didn't kill them, but he easily could have. His lack of killer intent had nothing to do with my post, anyway.

ody
Fri, 02-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I honestly think that Sasuka isn't a real person. I mean, wtf? Elemental sword? He has no elementaly powers whatsoever!!! Sasuke is probably juts a high-level genjutsu made by either Kakashi or Kabuto. Now all of a sudden he turns on his master??????

Idealistic
Fri, 02-23-2007, 10:53 PM
I honestly think that Sasuka isn't a real person. I mean, wtf? Elemental sword? He has no elementaly powers whatsoever!!! Sasuke is probably juts a high-level genjutsu made by either Kakashi or Kabuto. Now all of a sudden he turns on his master??????

Umm... Last I remembered he has fire and lightning elements.

BananaFob
Fri, 02-23-2007, 11:42 PM
What I think is that his new elemental jutsus require a lot of Chakra, something Sasuke doesn't have much of (2 Chidori's in one day was his limit 3 years ago), so this new jutsu might have required him to turn to level 2 because of his lack of chakra.

From this point, Sasuke will either:

1. Fight Kabuto and Orochimaru, showing his new jutsus (also learned from Orochimaru) and may ascend into level 3 cursed seal.

2. Run away from Orochimaru's lair but probably not to Konoha because of how he feels about Konoha.

Honoko
Fri, 02-23-2007, 11:59 PM
If Orochimaru dies from this exchange, I will raise my current opinion of this manga ("okay to good") considerably higher.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 02-24-2007, 12:22 AM
Don't know if any of you remember the tengu theory behind the secret of the uchila clan. But maybe this is it. Sasuke's finally tapped into his tengu heritage to bring out that huge chakra blade. Guess we'll have to wait next week to find out.

Also WTF is up with Kishi only doing 16 pages? Seriously don't know why he gets away with it when every other shounen artist has to at least produce 19.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 02-24-2007, 01:32 AM
I know he didn't kill them, but he easily could have. His lack of killer intent had nothing to do with my post, anyway.

I didnt realize this was the opposite forum where you post the opposite of what you meant. So that makes sense that you would write that alot of people were killed when in all actuality you MEANT that they were still alive and that he COULD have killed them if he wanted to. And oh yeah, you are right the lack of killer intent had nothing to do with your post...err ummm opposite of that....yeah it still had nothing to do with your post. Thanks though. -dg-

dimitris127
Sat, 02-24-2007, 03:16 AM
About the naruto-sasuke fight it may never happen....naruto just wants sasuke to be saved from orochimaru so if sasuke kills him...why to fight him?

Idealistic
Sat, 02-24-2007, 03:27 AM
About the naruto-sasuke fight it may never happen....naruto just wants sasuke to be saved from orochimaru so if sasuke kills him...why to fight him?

It's more than just that.. He wants Sasuke to also come back to Konoha and live happily ever after like a fairy tale.... Just him and his best friend which is Sasuke.

EpyonNext
Sat, 02-24-2007, 08:59 AM
I think Sauske is gonna pull a Count Doku on Orochimaru's ass.

Edit: If you dont know what I mean, see Frame 2 of this Strip. (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=150)

Konohamaru
Sat, 02-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Hmm sasuke finally turning his back on oro. I wonder if Oro dies, will the seals be broken. Maybe sasuke wants to show oro the real power of the seal before being released from it. He clearly doesn't need the seal has he now has 2 elementals and sharingan on his side.

Perhaps Sasuke combined both fire and lighting to make that sword that stabbed oro. I can't wait until the next chapter.:D

Raven
Sat, 02-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Oro won't die now. I think it'd be a good thing if he did, but he won't.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 02-24-2007, 10:30 PM
yea way too early for oro to die

whatever happens with kabuto and sasuke will be interesting though

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 02-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Oro cant die. It is way too soon for that to happen!

February
Sun, 02-25-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm wondering when the hell Sasuke's going to come after Kakashi. There are only 2 people who have Mangekyo sharingan and Itachi already told Sasuke how he got his. Obviously Kakashi didn't kill his best friend for his, so it makes sense that he knows another way. Sasuke can't beat Itachi without it.

Just because Kakashi has the MS doesnt mean Sasuke wants to kill Kakashi cause of it.
And I think (and other people) think that Kakashi got his MS because his best friend died anyway (even though Kakashi didnt kill him)

And Sasuke has said that he wants to kill Itachi without using MS, and why do you say he cant beat Itachi without it? I am sure there are ways to get around it and Sasuke has trained enough to take him on

Kensee
Sun, 02-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Maybe it's a loop hole?!

Kill your best friend for the highest level of the Sharigan, but maybe Sauske found another way. Best friend could also be a person you spent a lot of time with and trained under, like a pupil and their master. Since Oro has been training Sauske all these years, Sauske even said he'd give his body to Oro. So, with such strong emotions, it's like he has a connection with Oro thats deeper than just student and master, but more like lovers (had to say it ^.^).

So he kills Oro, and by loop hole, the Gods say "Oh he killed his master/someone close to him," and bam ... MS!

Sure he might loose the seals, but imagine the Mind f#$&age he would be able to obtain.

Idealistic
Sun, 02-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Sasuke obtains MS by killing Oro? Wow if that ever happens I think I'd quit watching Naruto forever.... That has got to be the corniest turn of events ever.

Kensee
Sun, 02-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Sasuke obtains MS by killing Oro? Wow if that ever happens I think I'd quit watching Naruto forever.... That has got to be the corniest turn of events ever.

Kakashi getting MS without killing his best freind, Choji and Neji not dying after the sound ninja battles, Krillen being revived countless times by the Dragon balls and other means, Pokemon having 30 different games and series, a White rapper who can rap, Bush being president...

YOU are telling ME that it cannot happen???

(side note: You'll probably keep reading Naruto even if it did happen ^.^)

JaySee
Sun, 02-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Who said anything about killing Kakashi? Kakashi getting MS from Obito dying is also a lame cop-out.

Assertn
Sun, 02-25-2007, 04:16 PM
If I had a green rep box for every time someone threatened to stop reading the manga, i'd be like 4x the rep of terra!

Munsu
Sun, 02-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Who said anything about killing Kakashi? Kakashi getting MS from Obito dying is also a lame cop-out.
Seriously, people need to stop saying that characters are getting MS. MS is a freaking disease.

elmojo
Sun, 02-25-2007, 10:19 PM
looks like sasuke is going to get the beating of his life (i think hes under estimating oro)
if kabuto is on this, then he propably sabotaged oro's medicine and oro will die , hopefully oro will get sasuke's body and kill kabuto :)

mage
Mon, 02-26-2007, 12:17 AM
If killing your friend was a legitimate way of getting Mangekyou, I think Sasuke would have gotten it when he piledrived Naruto and broke his neck. He was dead until Kyubi revived him. I think Itachi may have only told him this to make him suffer more throughout life as he contemplates whether he should kill his friends for an ultimate power.

February
Mon, 02-26-2007, 12:39 AM

Why do you think that it is lame that Kakashi can get the MS from Obito dying?
Because:
1) Obito is (was) Kakashi's best friend
2) Kakashi's best friend died
3) If reason #1 and #2 was not enough, then here is some side explanation; Kakashi felt guilty and felt that it was his fault that Obito died, thats why in the early chapters of Naruto manga, you hear him say to Naruto's team - "I will never let my friends die again." Basically, Kakashi felt that he was responsible for Obito's death, a.k.a. killed his best friend.

Assertn
Mon, 02-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Why do you think that it is lame that Kakashi can get the MS from Obito dying?
Because:
1) Obito is (was) Kakashi's best friend
2) Kakashi's best friend died
3) If reason #1 and #2 was not enough, then here is some side explanation; Kakashi felt guilty and felt that it was his fault that Obito died, thats why in the early chapters of Naruto manga, you hear him say to Naruto's team - "I will never let my friends die again." Basically, Kakashi felt that he was responsible for Obito's death, a.k.a. killed his best friend.

Reason #1, 2, and 3 are not enough. Why? Because I don't believe it's the act of killing your best friend that gets you the mangekyou, it's the act of consciously choosing to break your strongest bonds.

JaySee
Mon, 02-26-2007, 02:48 AM
Yeah, it's not some magic spell to have your best friend die. It has to be something that happens in the mind or soul. Kakashi has a different MS. A better reason might be Obito actually achieved MS before giving his eye to Kakashi by sacrificing himself for his friends. However, even if that act had to do with getting the MS, it doesn't explain how Kakashi knows how to use or call upon it. It's more likely Kakashi discovered it later on.

kAi
Mon, 02-26-2007, 08:45 AM
Seriously, people need to stop saying that characters are getting MS. MS is a freaking disease.
Also, that disease has effects on your vision!

Oh noes, MS can ruin your eyes!

jing
Mon, 02-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Oro and Kabuto switched places... Kabuto is actually the one thats stabbed by Sasuke and Oro was the one that pretended to get medicine. That's my crazy theory lol..

Honoko
Mon, 02-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Oro and Kabuto switched places... Kabuto is actually the one thats stabbed by Sasuke and Oro was the one that pretended to get medicine. That's my crazy theory lol..
Like the theory, but wouldn't the Sharingan be able to tell who's who?

big_ac
Mon, 02-26-2007, 02:26 PM
If Sasuke does achieve cursed seal level 3, he will be granted blue eyes and a glorious blond mullet that reaches his ankles.

Felix
Mon, 02-26-2007, 03:47 PM
If Orochimaru can survive 4 tails Naruto, then I definatly think he can survive Sasuke. Also, I do think its too much of a coincidence that Sasuke attacked Oro right after Kabuto left the room.

Super5
Mon, 02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Really I don't care if more characters get the MS. The only MS that has shown to be over-powered is Kakashi's. Itachi's is beatable if you just don't look into his eyes. It's true that he can hypnotize you with his finger (apparently), but you can probably break that with a genjutsu release. Many characters are skilled at avoiding genjutsu.

MS and other so-called overpowered techniques are an author's chance to shine. Kishi just needs to come up with ways to defeat these techniques and show he's a good mangaka.

JaySee
Mon, 02-26-2007, 09:14 PM
The MS Bud was referring to is Multiple Sclerosis, not Mangekyo Sharingan.

Super5
Tue, 02-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Uhhh... don't I feel stupid now. Apologies, Budweineken.

RyougaZell
Tue, 02-27-2007, 01:13 AM
I read this thread and then I find this on leafninja... seriously... what the hell?

-> http://leafninja.com/images/comic/comic-2007-02-22.png

JaySee
Tue, 02-27-2007, 03:45 AM
LOL! I guess the strip artist reads this board. =D

Skaw
Tue, 02-27-2007, 08:04 AM
Reason #1, 2, and 3 are not enough. Why? Because I don't believe it's the act of killing your best friend that gets you the mangekyou, it's the act of consciously choosing to break your strongest bonds.

Perhaps it has nothing really to do with killing you're best friend/breaking bonds, but about hatred, specifically self-hatred. Itachi was always put on the proverbial pedestal. Always praised. As from what we're shown of Itachi, he never seemed to be simply Uchiha Itachi the boy. He was always regarded as the best of the clan. Maybe he had a mental breakdown because of how everyone had treated him, and Shisui just happened to be with him when he snapped, or caused him to with some idle chatter like "Itachi, you're the best." Since he would have been unable to do what he wanted as a normal person, he could have hated himself for becoming what he was.

Kakashi could logically have suffered from self-hatred, caused by his obvious guilt over Obito. He might have simply beat himself up emotionally over time enough, to the point where the latent Mangekyou awoke.

Itachi could have told Sasuke that he must kill his best friend, so that when it happens Sasuke would realize what had happened by his own hands, which might cause his to awaken as well. He might not necessarily care about awakening it, but just finding anyway possible to defeat Itachi. He most likely will, which will kill my theory, but Mangekyou doesn't seem to be an active priority for Sasuke.

mage
Tue, 02-27-2007, 09:41 AM
I read this thread and then I find this on leafninja... seriously... what the hell?

That link doesn't work anymore. What was it?

Edit: NM, found it by going through their main site.

toonice714
Tue, 02-27-2007, 12:29 PM
That was kinda tough to find but i guess it was worth it.

Munsu
Tue, 02-27-2007, 12:38 PM

Stop direct linking to sites, download the picture and upload it to imageshack or a similar service.

Deadfire
Tue, 02-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Stop direct linking to sites, download the picture and upload it to imageshack or a similar service.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/406/comic200702221a9b6f6amr6.png

Munsu
Tue, 02-27-2007, 12:49 PM
I see, what coincidence that I just brought that up and these guys did a joke about it recently.

RyougaZell
Tue, 02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah... my bad... just noticed it now.
Won't happen again. I usually upload them to my photobucket, but I was kinda in a hurry.

Though I think it was just a coincidence. That joke was posted since the 22nd on LeafNinja.

elmojo
Wed, 02-28-2007, 03:00 AM
whats up with people going sasuke wants MS, he doesnt
he stated he doesnt want MS, end of story

Assertn
Wed, 02-28-2007, 03:09 AM
thats..........not true.........

Skaw
Wed, 02-28-2007, 03:40 AM

He never stated he didn't want Mangekyou, he just doesn't want to do what Itachi says.

dimitris127
Wed, 02-28-2007, 07:39 AM
yep i agree with skaw...all the times he says' i'm gonna get power with my way and not letting him feel the pleasure of doing what he tells me to'....that's what i think

Munsu
Wed, 02-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Yeah... my bad... just noticed it now.
Won't happen again. I usually upload them to my photobucket, but I was kinda in a hurry.

Though I think it was just a coincidence. That joke was posted since the 22nd on LeafNinja.
Yeah, I meant what I said, I wasn't being sarcastic. It truly was a coincidence...

RyougaZell
Wed, 02-28-2007, 09:29 AM
I wasn't referring about your reply Bud, but someone before that said 'I guess they read this forum'

About the current conversation... Sasuke does want Mangekyou, just not the way Itachi says it can be aquired. Sasuke still ignores it, but whenever he finds out Kakashi has his own Mangekyou he will surely seek his help. Specially now he is trying to kill Orochimaru.

kAi
Wed, 02-28-2007, 09:44 AM
I hope trying is all he does, I don't think it's time for Orochimaru to die just yet, there is so much more you can do with him. He has a lot of back story and there's more that you can add. He's just a really good character, well I hope he doesn't just end with 'now that he's taught Sasuke, it's time for him to go'.

elmojo
Wed, 02-28-2007, 07:01 PM
hmm.. well if sasuke does want MS , its propably different than itachi's and kakashi
maybe he is fighting oro because he has attained it? or these few chapters will reveal it

and yes oro cant die yet!