PDA

View Full Version : BIGGEST SPOILER THREAD EVER OMG DON'T ENTER PLZ: WTF?!

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-16-2007, 12:39 PM
WHY DOESN'T DEIDARA SAY "UN" AFTER HIS SENTENCES IN THE ANIME?! WTF!!!

Yukimura
Fri, 02-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Because the anime hates everything the manga readers like.

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-16-2007, 06:28 PM
WHY DOESN'T HE SAY "UN" AFTER HIS SENTENCES IN THE ANIME?! WTF!!!

Please review GW's policy on spoilers:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13928

Please review GW's policy on the Naruto Open Discussion forums, fucktard.

Munsu
Fri, 02-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Please review the sole exemption to the rule, spoilers on THREAD TITLES. Fucktard.

Edit below: Sorry, but no need to be a hypocrite. We all came together and made some spoiler rules, so the least we can do is follow it ourselves.

So why don't you just beg for forgiveness now, and appologize to all those Naruto fans that have been scarred for life because of your transgression. Oh man, you derailed your thread, it now has become useless. Let's toss it in the trash bin.

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-16-2007, 07:00 PM
How the fuck are people supposed to know it's a "thread title spoiler" when they haven't heard the name and I don't indicate who the person is to whom the name in the topic refers?

And if someone were to open the topic, they STILL wouldn't know who I was talking about, perhaps deducting that it's one of the akatsukis but even then who would give a bloody shit about whether or not he's using a particular word?

Use some damn common sense and don't be a rule nazi where it's not needed. Now leave my thread of death & depression kthx.

Assertn
Sat, 02-17-2007, 04:19 AM
He does say "umm"......maybe not quites as obnoxiously as he did in the shadow scene, but he still says it.