PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 115

High Wind
Thu, 02-15-2007, 12:12 AM
DB Bleach 115 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b115.torrent)

Grab it!

dimitris127
Thu, 02-15-2007, 12:49 AM
thanks doc

darkshadow
Thu, 02-15-2007, 01:08 AM
This ep was great, absolutely great, it felt so damn manga-ish, also the pacing is perfect.
I liked how they animated the rukia-ichigo-hollow scene at the beginning, was really really good.
The humor was back aswell, and ofcourse the ART, its back to normal :D, which is great ofcourse.
My only gripe is, that nobody should remember Rukia, they forgot about her, when she returned to soul society ( the normal people ), other than that, this ep was very nice, the next ep is going to be killer though ;) ( and the ep after that one, and the one after that one... etc.. )
shinigami cup was also pretty funny.

edit: what a nice 1000th post i made :P

Yukimura
Thu, 02-15-2007, 01:15 AM
That last scene was my favorite, just like it was in the manga. If there are more than 10 we're all doomed...cut to Aizen...Hey look I've got 20 super Hollows! And an awesome metrosexual haircut to boot!

Next few eps will be sweeter than a Carribian Sugar Plantation.

JaySee
Thu, 02-15-2007, 02:48 AM
I liked the hot lesbian action in the preview and the vice-captain's imagination on what the dog captain's gigai might look like.

For once I'd like to see Kon do a motor boat on that vice-captain or inoue

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-15-2007, 08:02 AM
i was getting pretty irritated in the first half of the episode. Motivating speeches aren't my cup of tea, but I guess Ichigo needed a firm talking to... Ikkaku was pretty funny when he was threatening to beat everyone up. Matsumoto's stopping guys from jumping on her gave me a chuckle too, but otherwise the humor wasn't all that great.

yay for crummy drawings!

It was really good to get the explanation about the ranks of Hollows. I'd always wondered who the talking Hollows from the early episodes were. And of course the last scene was just awesome.

Next episode looks like we'll be getting some more Arrancar in town. And, naturally, more fan service.

Kraco
Thu, 02-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Rukia is a bit tsundere girl as well... Anyway, while this was a jolly good episode, I was left with a feeling not terribly much happened. The hollow hierarchy was a valuable lesson, but that's almost it. While I don't judge motivational speeches as harshly as Masa, I think it was a bit cheap scene altogether. It was too short and easy to be really believable in the sense that it could have given Ichigo back his resolve, and on the other hand Ichigo should have been able to beat the basic hollow grunt with bare hands, eyes shut and half asleep.

Indeed, I think if I really try to create meaning for that scene and how Ichigo suddenly regained much of his lost vigor, I must just deem he simply needed Rukia to be there and tell him what to do and to get over it. Perhaps that was sweet, after all. Nothing makes me happier than Ichigo-Rukia interaction.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-15-2007, 10:10 AM
That last scene was my favorite, just like it was in the manga. If there are more than 10 we're all doomed...cut to Aizen...Hey look I've got 20 super Hollows! And an awesome metrosexual haircut to boot!Well, what was actually said was that Aizen would need 10 of the rank 3 menos to destroy soul society. But I think the 20 in the throne room were both rank 2's and 3s. Much like Yami is one of those rank 2's and Urlq(I can't spell his name, I'll just call him U*)is a rank 3.

Of course, they also confirmed that U*, as a rank 3 menos, is stronger than a captain BEFORE he became an Arrancar. Which means he's a massive badass now.

Other than that, the episode was mostly just funny. I especially though Ichigo's family evesdropping in the hall was hystertical.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 02-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah I think that Ulquiorra is a Vasto Lorde Because the figure in the dark that was used to describe the Vasto Lorde was his size and the mask was the same. And he did beat Uruhara's shikai move with his bare hand.

darkshadow
Thu, 02-15-2007, 11:57 AM
vasto lorde are supposed to be much stronger then captains, yet ulquiorra commented that ichigo could be stronger then him, yet hollow ichigo wasn't that much stronger then byakuya, heck byakuya was suprised at that time.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 02-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Maybe his inner hollow......is...Vasto Lorde? ^_^;

Nah that doesn't make any sense.

Kraco
Thu, 02-15-2007, 12:41 PM
vasto lorde are supposed to be much stronger then captains, yet ulquiorra commented that ichigo could be stronger then him, yet hollow ichigo wasn't that much stronger then byakuya, heck byakuya was suprised at that time.

I don't think that means much yet. Ichigo could have potential to become stronger if he becomes like the vaizards. That is, masters his hollow side. Shinigami Ichigo alone nor the hollow Ichigo alone probably aren't much of an opponent for U*. But once Ichigo has mastered his full potential by combining his two sides he'll be like a totally different man.

The same goes for his comparable power against captains. He's really just a n00b, whereas Byakuya is one of the best captains and has tons of battle experience. Experience matters a lot, and Ichigo is badly lacking in that department. Not to mention he knows absolutely no demon magic. Considering his level of reiatsu he could probably cast very high level and devastating spells if he only knew how.

Tsukasa
Thu, 02-15-2007, 01:10 PM

I think he was referring to the power of Ichigo's hollow half trying to take control which Ulquiorra did not know what was going on just that his power was fluctuating. So with his power fluctuating it was some of his hollow sides power leaking out when he was trying to hold him back while getting beat up by Yami. I also think they were trying to say that 10 Vasto Lorde Menos could destroy soul society alone, but they are a rare find. Just my thoughts.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-15-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't think that U-man (Yami's mate) is a Vasto Lorde... he seemed to sense that Ichigo was stronger than him at Bankai. I don't think that he was sensing the hollow's power during the fight, just Ichigo going from his strength at Bankai to a confused mess.

What I really do want to know is what the hell are the Vasto Lorde's doing with their time? Are the like just chilling... or are they waiting for something before they attack the Shinigami?

Also... how strong is Aizen supposed to be? I don't think he himself has become a hollow hybrid yet, so how is he able to cement his place amongst all those powerful Vasto Lorde's that can no doubt sense his precense?

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Horray for the return of Rukia's drawings!

Also... how strong is Aizen supposed to be? I don't think he himself has become a hollow hybrid yet, so how is he able to cement his place amongst all those powerful Vasto Lorde's that can no doubt sense his precense?

Well, Aizen was able to stop a freaking bankai with his FINGER! I think his abilities are the max that a shinigami could possibly obtain (he implied that), so he must still be super strong. He was already beyond a captain before he left soul society, he took down the fox guy in one hit flat, without even a sweat.

Shuurai
Thu, 02-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I enjoyed this episode alot, my favorite part was probably the explanation of the Menos like a lot of other people. I was disapointed with Rukia's speech however it just seemed flat and unmotivated.

Aizen: Now, let me hear your report here in front of your twenty brothers and sisters.

I could just picture the word "Overkill" pop up above his head.

Elyne
Thu, 02-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Horray for the return of Rukia's drawings!

Well, Aizen was able to stop a freaking bankai with his FINGER! I think his abilities are the max that a shinigami could possibly obtain (he implied that), so he must still be super strong. He was already beyond a captain before he left soul society, he took down the fox guy in one hit flat, without even a sweat.

And don't forget that he casted some high level demon magic without chanting(?).. and still everyone was amazed by the power of it. They were like.. "wtf? he can use that powerfull demon arts just like that?"

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-15-2007, 07:07 PM
So I reckon then it would be safe to assume that Aizen is probably as strong, if not stronger than the Vasto Lorde's.

Mr. Roboto
Thu, 02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
i didn't know that rukia knew about ichigo's inner hollow. maybe she will be able to help him control it.

i thought it was a pretty good episode. it beats the crap out of watching ichigo sulk on his bed all day. it was funny watching his dad eavesdrop on him and rukia talking. i can't wait for him to drop the bomb on ichigo when he lets him know that he's a shinigami too.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
I don't think that U-man (Yami's mate) is a Vasto LordeNo, U* is definatly a Vasto Lorde. Because during the descriptions of the menos, the Vasto's are the only ones that are human sized. And U* is clearly not larger than a human.

Mizuchi
Thu, 02-15-2007, 09:53 PM
No, U* is definatly a Vasto Lorde. Because during the descriptions of the menos, the Vasto's are the only ones that are human sized. And U* is clearly not larger than a human.

Yami is human sized, and i think its a mistake if they made him a vasto lorde, because 10 of him definately cannot take down soul society.

JaySee
Thu, 02-15-2007, 10:04 PM
Not to mention his mask completely matches the description.

Yami's twice the size of a human.

The Adjective
Thu, 02-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Just watched episodes 114 and 115!

I realize the rules say no DBZ references but uh...

*cough*vegetaandnappa*cough*

Good thing Goku, er ICHIGO, came and saved his friends at the last minute with his Kaio Ken-- I mean-- Ban Kai, eh?!

Luckily Urahara had those senzu... HEALING pills!! to save Sado and Orohime.

Ahem.. anyway, those were pretty sweet episodes. I like the direction the series is taking with these Arrancar.

And yeah, I'd say Yami isn't a Vasto Lorde. He was huge, he wasn't too bright and he.. well he all-around sucked.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 02-16-2007, 03:24 AM
I thought vasto lordes were supposed to be menos...so that implies a ton of hollows merged together, of course, i guess they could all merge into one personality. But this is what i'm confused on...Are Vasto lordes arrancar? or did aizen take vasto lordes and made him into arrancar?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Vasto Lorde's arent Arrancar. They are simply the strongest a hollow can get. And I think we DO need to put Aizen on the same level as a Vasto Lorde. Because both are as strong as they can possibly get. And if he used to Hyougyoko (sp?) on himself them he would become a Viazard aswell.

And I believe that the hollow inside are as strong as the normal person. So I believe that in Hollow mode that they are twice as strong as they used to be. But that's just speculation. I don't know how much their spirit power increases.

Inazuma
Fri, 02-16-2007, 05:01 AM
Okay, Recap

Seireiten, Got 10 Captain Class + Shinigami depressive representative + Chad + Orihime + Bonnie-Chan.
Aizen Got 20 Above Captain Class

Like that, it's not balanced ... at all ... But what is it calling for ?
Oh Yeah, Super Above Badass Class Father ... And the creepy blond guy and his blood thirsty sister. As well as Quincy Father & son's.

It's starting to get balanced ... a little ....
But ... Will they all end up working together ?
Father Quincy, a.k.a Bling Bling, will get paid in order to defeat Aizen soldiers ?

Additionnal backup Urahara Crew, and Urahara's girl.
Who else ? Any of the filler characters who survived ? Nahhh Masa will surelly go insane if that happened, filler tampering with the manga's storyline, HERESY.

But the fact, is, it's too obvious, we cleraly got the Weak side, Ichigo&co. And the overpowered side, Aizen's Crew.
But Bleach did fooled us when it came to act like a "flat" storyline,
Remember, the " I Gotta save da girl in da withe tower " feint to finally turn out to be a smoke screen for a treason scenario.

Be surprised.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-16-2007, 06:21 AM
Well you shouldn't asume that all the arrancar that you saw at the ending that they are all above captain class. I mean Grand Fisher was a normal hollow that turned into an arrancar. Ok he wasn't complete but that doesn't mean that other hollows can't become arrancar like him. And ontop of that, there aren't alot of Vasto Lordes in Hueco Monde. Most of the Menos are Gillian. So you should consider that most arrancar are Gillian class.

ChibiYali
Fri, 02-16-2007, 06:44 AM
I thought vasto lordes were supposed to be menos...so that implies a ton of hollows merged together, of course, i guess they could all merge into one personality. But this is what i'm confused on...Are Vasto lordes arrancar? or did aizen take vasto lordes and made him into arrancar?

Vasto Lordes are the most powerful a Hollow can get. Arrancar are hollows that ripped off their mask to gain shinigami powers. This makes said hollow more powerful than the regular hollow. Now, imagine a Vasto Lorde level Hollow taking off their masks.

The result?
Most likely half or all of the people gathered with Aizen in the last scene. These creatures were already powerful in hollow-state.. but now their power has reached to insane levels...

So... Prepare for destruction and such, methinks :D

----
Oh, and Neo... Aizen is an arrogant bastard. There is no way in hell that he would even think about having a low level hollow in his 'friends' circle.
You say that you shouldn't assume that the people in the ending are all above captain class. Wrong! It is widely known that menos-level hollow are something that even captains don't like to take on due to their power. All of the people in Aizen's room are human-sized. This automatically makes them either of the two highest level Menos types (not all of them have to be vasto lord level, because we only saw them in shadows and some size differences may be there.) being turned into Arrancar. Menos types are not a captain's best friend.. Menos types arrancar should make some of them shit themselves out of pure fear.

Just a matter of doing the math ;)

yallo
Fri, 02-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Oh Yeah, Super Above Badass Class Father ... And the creepy blond guy and his blood thirsty sister. As well as Quincy Father & son's.

Is that blond freckled bratty girl Hirako's sister? Don't remember that being mentioned... hmm...

Unlike Masa, I actually felt the motivational speech by Rukia was pretty nicely done up. Damn I just love her metro-sexual voice! :p Heh heh...

I wonder just when Isshin is going to reveal his true identity to Ichigo. Bet the look on Ichigo's face is going to be awesome heh. And I guess this is just a technicality, but uh, you mean a child can actually be born using gigais??? *sweatdrop*

I also wonder what was the reason Isshin left Soul Society, what kinda position he held when he was there, and why in the world did Soul Society just let him leave without pursuing him? For all you know, there might be more renegade shinigamis living their alternate lives in the human world, just lying low and taking things easy.

So many questions unanswered...

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Just because they are human sized doesn't make them Vasto Lorde Arrancar.

A Vasto Lorde is human size. But this is the arrancar we are talking about. So let's say a Gillian got turned into a Arrancar. (which I am pretty sure off. After they ARE footsoldiers) Then they would gain human size because Shinigami are human. So they don't have to be Adjucha's and Vasto Lordes. Not all of them anyway. I think he only has like 3 to 4 as Arrancar stashed somewhere in where ever the hell he is.

Kraco
Fri, 02-16-2007, 09:07 AM
and why in the world did Soul Society just let him leave without pursuing him? For all you know, there might be more renegade shinigamis living their alternate lives in the human world, just lying low and taking things easy.

Maybe he filled and submitted the resignation form properly before leaving?

I don't know why SS should pursue everybody trying to leave it. Is it some nazi society? Rukia just disappeared suddenly in the middle of an assignment, which could be considered ot be of military quality, and moreover committed a crime by transferring her shinigami powers to Ichigo (and I imagine just telling living humans about the SS would be a crime). So, it makes perfect sense they made an effort to bring Rukia back.

Maybe if Isshin said "screw you" to the SS, relinquished whatever position he had and moved out, I don't know what they could accuse him of. It could be imagined he met Ichigo's mom in the real world during some mission. Maybe she was able to see souls just like Ichigo, and thus saw also Isshin. That is, if Ichigo's mom even was an ordinary living human... And thus later wanted to live with her, and left the SS.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Well personally I would love to see Kenpachi attain Bankai and then go at the Vasto Lorde's... he is already Captain class without it, surely he would be able to kick a VL's ass once he gains his Bankai.

Perhaps he would even be able to take on a VL who has become an arrancar...?

Inazuma
Fri, 02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Let Remind you that Grand Fisher is a shinigami eater, and he said to Isshin " With you as father (Shinigami) Ichigo is pure blood" ...
Ichigo' mother could be a Shinigami

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
A Vasto Lorde is human size. But this is the arrancar we are talking about. So let's say a Gillian got turned into a Arrancar. (which I am pretty sure off. After they ARE footsoldiers) Then they would gain human size because Shinigami are human. Except that, you know, we've seen 3 Arrancars, and two of them are gigantic. In fact, King Fisher actually got BIGGER when he became an Arrancar.

Yami was obviously an Adjucha before he became an Arrancar and U* was obviously a Vasto Lorde before becoming an Arrancar.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 02-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Darth, that was Grand Fisher as he released his sword i think. That's when he grew larger. Plus he wasn't a complete Arrancar

mage
Fri, 02-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Folks, his name is Ulquiorra. It's not hard.

knifecrew
Sat, 02-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Folks, his name is Ulquiorra. It's not hard.

I have moments where I cannot spell his name as well. But at least I make the effort to look it up so I won't come off as a complete idiot. :)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 02-17-2007, 04:45 AM
Folks, his name is Ulquiorra. It's not hard.Yeah actually, it is. It's the hardest name to spell I've ever seen. And I've seen names in ancient sumerian sanscrit.

knifecrew
Sat, 02-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Ulquiorra is definitely not the most difficult name I've had to spell. I can't think of anything off of the top of my head at the moment...

...erm...aren't we getting a little off topic?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-17-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm with DarthEnder on this one. Its too difficult to learn. Unless there is like a poll to set naming conventions, I'd rather refer to him as something else.

knifecrew
Sat, 02-17-2007, 03:26 PM
UL - QUI - ORRA

Take it slow, baby. Take it slow.

The Adjective
Sat, 02-17-2007, 03:49 PM
It's a difficult name to spell for a lot of people. If it's simple for you, kudos.

This is a user-friendly internet forum. There's no purpose in fighting over the spelling of a name. If some users are more comfortable with typing "U*" as opposed to "Ulquiorra" then let them. There's no rule against it. Everyone understands what's implied and that is the important thing.

So, let's drop it and get back on topic, alright?

knifecrew
Sat, 02-17-2007, 05:46 PM
It's a difficult name to spell for a lot of people. If it's simple for you, kudos.

This is a user-friendly internet forum. There's no purpose in fighting over the spelling of a name. If some users are more comfortable with typing "U*" as opposed to "Ulquiorra" then let them. There's no rule against it. Everyone understands what's implied and that is the important thing.

So, let's drop it and get back on topic, alright?

I didn't understand why they were typing U* at first, and thought maybe it was some character I happened to miss somehow. I guess I should've went back and reread some posts, but it didn't come to my attention until Q-BeRt pointed it out.

Knives122
Sat, 02-17-2007, 07:41 PM
............Just call him Ulq.

Lots of people do that, and now you can too.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-17-2007, 08:10 PM
pointless posts are considered spamming.
warned.

Good point, then maybe we can eventually move on from Ulq to the rest of his name.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-18-2007, 01:24 AM
pointless posts are considered spamming.
warned

Nope! Gonna stick with U*!

DayoftheDante
Sun, 02-18-2007, 03:49 AM
Do you think that if SS gets the intel on the 20 arrancar that they will: Try subjecting some captains to what Ichigo went through(like Urahara did) in an attempt to create vaizards? Imagine a Kenpachi/Hollow hybrid, or Byakuya.... Or Yamamoto and his two double-zampakto wielding students-BOTH of which I would like to see do something, anything at all, in the near future.

el_boss
Sun, 02-18-2007, 06:12 AM
Do you think that if SS gets the intel on the 20 arrancar that they will: Try subjecting some captains to what Ichigo went through(like Urahara did) in an attempt to create vaizards? Imagine a Kenpachi/Hollow hybrid, or Byakuya.... Or Yamamoto and his two double-zampakto wielding students-BOTH of which I would like to see do something, anything at all, in the near future.They are too big a pussys to do something like that. Except maybe that weird painted-face-captain-guy.

I vote that we call Ulquiorra, Mike. Then the poor guy won't need to sound like an STD. DB might even catch on if we call hem Mike enough.

Munsu
Sun, 02-18-2007, 06:57 AM
Do you think that if SS gets the intel on the 20 arrancar that they will: Try subjecting some captains to what Ichigo went through(like Urahara did) in an attempt to create vaizards? Imagine a Kenpachi/Hollow hybrid, or Byakuya.... Or Yamamoto and his two double-zampakto wielding students-BOTH of which I would like to see do something, anything at all, in the near future.
SS shouldn't have knowledge of the methods used by Urahara. And still, I don't think they'll try to do it because of their principles.

Turkish-S
Sun, 02-18-2007, 07:08 AM
The thing i'm wondering about is if the arrancar got shi-kai's and ban-kai's..and if they don't i want to know what happened to the 2 captains (the black one and the one with the huge smile) if they turned viazard/arrancar do they still have there bankai's ???? i guess time will tell..

Kraco
Sun, 02-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Since Ichigo has shikai / bankai, it's pretty safe to assume nothing happens to that ability when a shinigami is turned into a vaizard. Whether arrancars gain those, is another thing. I guess it depends on how complete their zanpakutou are. If they are perfect, then there should be no obstacles for acquiring shikai / bankai, at least for vasto lordes. The lesser hollows might be too stupid to acquire anything that sophisticated. Especially bankai.

Munsu
Sun, 02-18-2007, 02:23 PM
I agree with Kraco, the important part is the Zanpakutou. The powers that have been used by the Shinigami (shikai and bankai) don't have much to do with the Shinigami, but with the abilities the sword possesses.

So Visoreds and Arrancars should both be capable of using shikai and bankai, if not then there really is no point in making them hybrids.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 02-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Well offcourse the Viazard can use them. After all they are still Shinigami. They just have the ability to use hollow powers. I don't know if the Arrancar releases will be the same. After all when Grand Fisher realised his sword.( I am pretty sure he did ) he changed form and got bigger.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I thought Fisher changing form had more to do with him taking half his mask off.

Munsu
Sun, 02-18-2007, 06:03 PM
I agree, I don't think Grand Fisher did any sort of release.

DayoftheDante
Sun, 02-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't know about arrancar being able to use shikai or bankai... It seems that the norm is for a shinigami to spend years and years of practice to reach bankai(except Ichigo, but he seems to be an exception with vaizards too, or why try so hard to recruit him). Okay, so having JUST acquired weapons that appear to be zampaktos, how would we explain such a quick mastery of something like that, and on a large scale? My guess is that their heavier attacks, ones that Ulqiorra might use, are similar to that mouth energy blast that Yami did, only waaaay more destructive.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 02-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Okay, so having JUST acquired weapons that appear to be zampaktos, how would we explain such a quick mastery of something like that, and on a large scale? I'm guessing they do it the same way Ichigo does it. Which still has no explanation. He's only had his zanpaktou for like a year, and he's already captain+ level. And he was just a human before. I imagine that if you were a powerful hollow to begin with, it would take you even less time.

dragonrage
Wed, 02-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Ichigo's dad is a shinigami (captain class atleast), his whole family is special, "duh". I mean who else sees ghosts since they can remember. Also we haven't seen to what degree the hybrids can use their newly acquired zanpatous, so all of this is speculation. From the get go it was stressed throughout the series that Ichigo is not normal. There are others ofcourse, Toshiro for one, he joined after Rukia and renji but still became a captain before them ( still kinda weak though compared to the other that we have seen).

Also it was said that they would need 10 hybrids to fully destroy Soul Society; Azien has 12, so it can be said that there powers can't be all that much of a difference. But then again you never know.

Lets just wait and see what happens next, since the fillers just ended and the anime is now about to get back on track(for the most part from what i am reading). Don't sweat the small stuff. Atleast lets not speculate too much. Sit back relax and enjoy.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Yup I agree. I think tomorrow's ep should clear a lot of things up for us, as it is supposed to be in Aizen's lair as well.