PDA

View Full Version : Anime or Cartoon?

Proud ASIAN
Tue, 02-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Which one you love and what is the reasons?

I love Anime and the reason is because Anime are more realistic than cartoon, the Anime chacraters [ Anime girls ] also the only one that can charm me with their cuteness. adorableness, beautifulness and many other reason that makes me charmed by them aswell as to the Anime. Just how this page described http://home.graffiti.net/phoenixknight/ASIA-Anime/What-Is-Anime/What-Is-Anime.htm
When cosplaying into Anime, I don't feel any shame because no one calling me childish or a kid but instead calling me cute, handsome, etc. There are also very many Anime Websites, Forums, Conventions, where I can share and exchange Anime information with millions other Anime fans.

I have 2 questions for those who like Animation :

1. Why did you think there are soo many-many Anime cosplayers rather than cartoon cosplayers?
From each 10.000 Anime cosplayers only 1 or none cartoon cosplayer out there, you can check a cosplayer site such as www.cosplay.com or www.acparadise.com . You can found atleast 50.000 Anime cosplayers from deferent countrys just from those 2 cosplay sites, most of the Anime cosplayers are not even ASIAN themself or on other words Anime not just enjoyed and cosplayed by the ASIANS who make the Anime but also by the non ASIANS. There are also millions more other Anime cosplayers out there who were also from many-many deferent countrys other than what you have seen on the 2 previous cosplay sites.
I'm sure no one in here who can show me at least 1.000 cartoon cosplayers, because no one interested on cosplaying into childish and unpopular show. They probably know they will get themselfs called childish when they are cosplaying into cartoon by their familys or friends.

By seeing those millions Anime cosplayers, have proved that Anime are more realistic than cartoon because someone who did what they see on a show such as a movie, Animation, Video Games or any television entertainment are those who were motivated by the realistic things of what they seen. They are cosplaying into Anime because they think Anime are realistic that makes them motivated to do what they see in Anime.

2. Why did you think there are soo many-many Anime websites, forums, conventions or stores rather than cartoon websites, forums, conventions or stores?
You can use www.google.com to check and find it all out, and you will found hundreds thousand Anime websites, forums, conventions or stores. Just like the Anime cosplayers most of the Anime websites, forums, conventions or stores are come from outside ASIA. This Anime forum are one of those many-many forums who clinging-on into Anime to stay alive.
I'm sure you can't find cartoon websites, forums, conventions or stores as many as the Anime websites, forums, conventions or stores because cartoon childish popularition makes Animation fans have no or have less interest to make website, forum, covention or even to open a store for it.

I'm very sure you have many Anime DVD, VCD, or accessories rather than any cartoon DVD, VCD or accessories in your collections or you don't even have any cartoon DVD, VCD, or accessories in your collections. I'm also very sure there are many Anime girls or Anime boys that makes you fall in love to them and no cartoon girls or cartoon boys that makes you fall in love to them.

A few things any Anime fans should know :

There are several countrys outside ASIA who try to make Anime but they can't make it themselfs because when they are hiring the ASIANS animators as the animators. As an example, the american try to make a few semi Anime [ not fully Anime ] such as :
- Teen Titans, the animators are Korean
- Power Puff Girls Z, the animators are Japanese
- Avatar, the animators are Korean
- Duel Master, the animators are Japanese
And a few others semi Anime the american animation company made by hiring the ASIANS animators in hope they can make Anime and take credit for their ownselfs. But it seems all those semi Anime end as a failure, because all those semi Anime are not as popular as the Anime who were made by 100% ASIANS staff that were made in ASIA.

There are also many american own cartoon that were made by ASIANS animators :
- Simpsons, half of the total episode made by Korean animators
- Tom and Jerry kids
- Scooby Doo [ the new one ]
- Superman, the new one made by Japanese animators
- Batman, the new one made by Korean animators
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the new one made by Japanese animators
There are still many others american own cartoon that were made by ASIANS animators hired by american animation company.
Most of the american cartoon next sequel were made by hiring ASIANS animators because the first chapter are not popular. Such as Tom and Jerry, it is only popular in the u.s.a but not outside of the u.s.a before Tom and Jerry kids are released.
France and a few other non ASIAN countrys also hiring ASIANS animators to make their semi Anime and also cartoon such as Skyisland, Totally spy, etc.

There are many peoples who said Anime are Cartoon, Anime technically Cartoon or Anime in definitions are Cartoon. What they said are not based on fact because :
- Anime and Cartoon have deferent quality and level because Anime have much more higher quality and level, you can see how Anime more realistic than Cartoon as the proof. So Anime are not = Cartoon because booth Anime and Cartoon does not have the same quality and level.
- Anime using more higher technique to make the Animation to become more alive or realistic, you can see how Anime more realistic than Cartoon as the proof. So Anime are not technically Cartoon because booth Anime and Cartoon does not have the same
technique on how to make an Anime or a Cartoon.
- Anime and Cartoon in definitions are animation forms just like Claymation, CG and FMV who also other forms of animation. So
Anime in definitions are not Cartoon because the definitions of Anime and Cartoon are animation forms.

If you are still not understand it, you can think this simple logic :
There won't be any Anime Websites, Anime Forums, Anime Conventions, Anime Cosplayers, Anime Studios, Anime Stores, or the ASIANS [ Japanese, Chinese, Korean ] won't call their animation as Anime if Anime are Cartoon, if Anime technically Cartoon or if Anime in definitions are Cartoon.
So by saying Anime = Cartoon, Anime technically Cartoon or Anime in definitions are Cartoon not only ignorant but also idiotic, but for someone who only able to clinging-on to the other peoples advancement, they won't care about that facts because they can't make Anime and only able to make Cartoon, they are dreaming and hoping they will get benefits from Anime by saying Anime = Cartoon, Anime technically Cartoon, Anime in definitions are Cartoon or any sad excuse like that.
What they actually did, they are the cause or the one who giving Anime the Cartoon bad [ childish ] reputation that makes many-many Anime fans called childish by their familys or by most of their friends.

Before you want to say anything bad about Anime, first show me at least :
- 1.000 cartoon cosplayers, except from cartoon's titles that were brought to movie because no one can tell wether they cosplaying from the animation or from the movie
- 100 cartoon girls and 100 cartoon boys that makes many animation fans falls in love to them
- 50 cartoon websites, except the one that made by the cartoon's studio
- 10 cartoon forums with multirace member on it or not just having western members, also that have more than 1000 new post a day.
- 10 cartoon store or a store that only have cartoon related items on sale
- 5 cartoon titles that makes illness to the whole world, such as an Anime named Pokemon in the year of 2000 that makes a fever to the whole world or such as Naruto that are hotly talked over right now in many website and forums.
- 10 cartoon titles that are not for cildrent or a cartoon who have adult material on it
- 5 cartoon titles that have more than 3 sequels, such as an Anime named Gundam who have over 8 sequels

If you can't show me that, then you should have shame to what you want to say of anything bad about Anime because I can show you more than what I'm asking to you such as I can show you over 100.000 Anime cosplayers, over 100 Anime websites, etc. If you want me to show you all of that, you have to challenge with the rules of :
- After the battle start, if any of us editing our posting then the one who edited their posting are lose.
- Any of us can decide the punishment if either one of us lose including banning from using the Internet forever. My punishment are you have to put my internet link into all of your internet account including in this forum if you lose.

Anything you read in this topic starter are based on fact and If you doubt any of what you read in this topic starter such as the animators of the american cartoon's titles listed in here or any other things you read in this topic starter, just challenge me to prove it. If you believe in what you are going to say as truth then you will 100% sure to fight for it untill the end including to accept anyone challenge who try to break your believes.
Why you must challenge me if you want to break the truth of what I said in this topic starter? because that is the way of what real men will did when they are fighting for their believes. I believe in what I write in this topic starter and have no fear to accept any challenge from any member who doubt what I write in this topic starter. I'm also someone who don't do useless things such as using lies in this topic starter.

Continued...

Proud ASIAN
Tue, 02-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Infortant note :
- There is what known as "cartoon curse" that gives bad influence towards Anime, you will have your familys or friends calling you childish when you watch any Animation even if they are Anime because your familys or most of your friends only know about cartoon that are for kids and did not know about Anime that are mostly for teenagers and adults.
- Most american cartoon are mostly [ over 74% ] using animal characters such as tom and jerry, the lion king, donald duck, tiny toons, mickey mouse, etc. Even the american 3D cartoon such as shrek, ice age, shark tale, chicken run, happy feet, etc also using Animal characters. This is one of the reason why cartoon are childish and seeing as a show that only for childrent.

If you want to help to get ride of the "cartoon curse" who gives bad influence into Anime, you can spread this topic everywhere and to anyone including to your friends or to anyone who love Anime.

darkshadow
Tue, 02-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Asia? EUROPE FTW!!!!

KitKat
Tue, 02-13-2007, 02:40 PM
My goodness, this topic reads like a bad chain letter. I think there may be a good discussion buried in here somewhere though, so we shall see what happens. Just before we start....

- Any of us can decide the punishment if either one of us lose including banning from using the Internet forever. My punishment are you have to put my internet link into all of your internet account including in this forum if you lose.

This looks suspiciously like you want to use this forum as a method of advertising, which is specifically prohibited in our forum rules. Feel free to link your site in your own signature, but you may not force others to do so. If I see anything else that looks like you signed up just to advertise, you can expect that I will take action.

Why you must challenge me if you want to break the truth of what I said in this topic starter? because that is the way of what real men will did when they are fighting for their believes. I believe in what I write in this topic starter and have no fear to accept any challenge from any member who doubt what I write in this topic starter. I'm also someone who don't do useless things such as using lies in this topic starter.

Real men eh? Well, perhaps if you consulted the women you'd find that much can be accomplished by dialogue and a willingness to listen and come to mutual understanding ;)

I shall now gracefully step aside and leave this discussion to the rest of you. I know you gotwooters, and if this becomes nothing more than flaming and things get out of hand, this topic is over. If you can reach into the depths of this topic and find a real discussion however, we may yet see some good come of this.

mage
Tue, 02-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Sounds like the ramblings of an "ASIAN" infatuated racist to me.

complich8
Tue, 02-13-2007, 05:25 PM
... banned for racism, pointlessness, and general stupidity. Locked. Enjoy :p.

It's a TROLL