PDA

View Full Version : Where to dl j-dramas?

Animeniax
Mon, 02-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Thread moved to the proper area.
Warned.

Your warnings will now take double the time to expire, this being your 8th infracation.

Howdy all, anyone know where can you download j-drama (j-dorama) episodes from besides bittorrent? Like a good DC++ hub or FTP site. Thanks.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 02-12-2007, 08:25 AM
You can always try mIRC, I guess.

Or ask somewhere were people are more inclined to know - most people around here don't watch Doramas, I think.

I'd say you visit http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/ and ask around there. They might just know, since most of them love Dramas as much as we love anime... also, you can find Korean and Chinese dramas there, and I hear Chinese ones are really good.

Animeniax
Mon, 02-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm figuring mIRC ports are blocked just like BT tracker ports, so I don't think that will work.

I've been to d-addicts.com, but it's all bittorrents, which are blocked by the company firewall.

I figured people who love anime might like all things Japanese, so j-dramas wouldn't be too big a stretch. Really, everyone should check them out. Not so sure about Chinese dramas, the language just isn't as nice on the ears as Japanese.

Animeniax
Mon, 02-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Aye, mein heir.

One question, how are j-dramas and anime related? Why would a thread about j-dramas be in the ANIME DOWNLOADS section, you tool??

How about you do some homework and figure out what a j-drama is, before bunching it in with anime, which it has no relation to besides being made by Japanese??

Animeniax
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:02 PM
So who knows the difference between anime and j-dramas? Well obviously some tool of a mod on these forums doesn't because it moved my thread about j-dramas to the ANIME DOWNLOADS section and added to my warn level. Fucking brilliant work, Sherlock.

Threads merged for your convenience. I'm such a nice guy.

Animeniax
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:05 PM
So I created a new thread in OFF TOPIC about how some idiots don't know the difference between anime and j-dramas, but it got deleted.

So now I'm in open violation of forum rules, because my thread about j-dramas is in the ANIME DOWNLOAD section!! I'm such a rebel.

Lookit me, mods! I'm discussing j-dramas in the ANIME sections!! Man, it feels so good to break the rules.

KitKat
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:08 PM
*puts on mod hat*

Well, I'm not the one that moved your thread, but I shall respond to your concerns. Firstly, the anime downloads section isn't strictly anime. Music and movie download queries belong here as well, and this is certainly a better place to ask than in a discussion part of the forum. If anything, you could have asked in 'The Official "Help Me" Thread'. If the intent of your thread was to DISCUSS j-dramas, that would have been ok, but it was just a request for where to download them.

Secondly, insulting mods isn't very nice. We're just trying to keep this place a nice happy forum for everyone to enjoy, and keep things tidy around here. If you honestly believe a mod to be in error, I encourage you to bring it to our attention, but don't do so in a mean-spirited or abusive manner. There was also no need to make a whole new thread about this. I am adding to your warning level as a reminder of these things.

Munsu
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:08 PM
It has nothing to do with the difference of Anime and J-Drama, but it has to do with the title of the forum section being outdated. The Anime Downloads section is used for asking where to download pretty much anything, no need to take your download needs into the General Discussion section.

Well, see ya in a month.

el_boss
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:09 PM
What the hell is j-drama?

Deadfire
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:27 PM
On the second note as well I was willing to help you find what you were looking for...however with that sort of "jackass" comments... you pissed yourself away your help

Kraco
Mon, 02-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Live action tv drama series from the same place as jpop, I presume.

I wonder if they are any good. Aside from some of Kurosawa's master pieces the Japanese live action hasn't impressed me too deeply. I guess it could be worth a look, though.

complich8
Mon, 02-12-2007, 01:34 PM
but it has to do with the title of the forum section being outdated. The Anime Downloads section is used for asking where to download pretty much anything,

Fixed it! :p

Divinity
Mon, 02-12-2007, 04:38 PM
try idols-unlimited.com

they have a lot of asian movies/series from new to old... they are all avi with subtitles already in.... the movies are uploaded to megaupload too so you'll probably need an account to download it faster since each movie is separated into like 5 files or so.

Spiegel
Mon, 02-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Not to be mean, but have you even truthfully tried google...
I found Direct Download sites, Streaming sites, and all sorts of options for getting J-drama/j-dorama. It took no less than 3 minutes to find them.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 02-18-2007, 09:15 PM
http://aznv.tv/en/ has a decent size list of k/j drama/movies and they also have some anime for streaming. Only downside is that it isn't free(not too expensive imo though) but if you have trouble finding drama i think you'll be able to find it there.